Rogue-Nation3
AVOID CALAIS! British driver's warning as he's confronted by migrants wielding CHAINS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Around the World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: Europe (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: AVOID CALAIS! British driver's warning as he's confronted by migrants wielding CHAINS (/thread-749.html)

AVOID CALAIS! British driver's warning as he's confronted by migrants wielding CHAINS - BIAD - 08-18-2016

A BRITISH motorist is warning holidaymakers to avoid Calais after a gang of
chainsaw-wielding migrants attacked his moving car with concrete boulders.

Rhys Williams was approaching the port in the lawless French town in the early
hours when his Mercedes' windows were shattered by a gang of asylum seekers
from the sprawling Jungle camp.

He told how a mob of migrants ran onto the road brandishing chainsaws and
throwing Molotov cocktails at the police and passing traffic in scenes that
"resembled a war zone"

The 53-year-old, who is an operations manager for the Road Haulage Association
(RHA), was left covered in glass after his front and back door windows were shattered.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=389]

The attack is the latest in a string of incidents where migrants have attacked cars in
a bid to block roads and break into lorries bound for Britain...
SOURCE:

RE: AVOID CALAIS! British driver's warning as he's confronted by migrants wielding CHAINS - Ninurta - 08-18-2016

Watch your six, bro. It looks like they've gotten as far northwest on the continent as they can, and are now trying to jump the channel and wetback their way into Britain, and you've already got a pretty hefty population there, without the added illegals.

We have a similar problem here, also involving a body of water called the Rio Grande. Now, in our case, they can just wade across the rio because the water in it is usually only ankle deep, but if they jump the channel there, you're going to have more trouble than you can shake a stick at. If it gets too rough, we'll just "migrate" you and yours into the house next door here, then you can be surrounded by 70 miles of armed hillbillies in all directions, too!

As long as we've had an illegal problem here, the illegals STILL haven't managed to infiltrate this area to any large degree. I'd imagine ISIS will have an even tougher time of it, so if it gets too deep there, I'll leave a light on for ya here!

P.S. I've already scoped out all the bridges and gaps into these hills for emergency use. If a human wave comes, you'll still be safe here, 'cause I know a guy who knows a guy who knows how to drop them bridges and shoot the crap out of anything trying to climb the cliffs on this side. I've also taken the liberty of plotting out all the best ambush sites, and their lines of sight (with overhead cover and concealment, in case they get their hands on choppers and/or drones), and the ranges involved for potential use by snipers in case dropping the bridges don't give the miscreants the hint.

No kidding, I really do have the maps ready for emergency distribution. Every foot of ground they take here will cost them more than they can pay in blood, sweat, and the tears of their mothers, wives, and daughters.

I'm not goin' down by myself. If anyone gets hurt here, i won't be the last one. I'm taking company with me.

Best that they just bypass us and leave us the hell alone like we asked nicely.

RE: AVOID CALAIS! British driver's warning as he's confronted by migrants wielding CHAINS - BIAD - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:13 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Watch your six, bro. It looks like they've gotten as far northwest on the continent as they can, and are now trying to jump the channel and wetback their way into Britain, and you've already got a pretty hefty population there, without the added illegals...
Mary Tudor should have never gave away Calais and if I had my way, that damned tunnel
under the English Channel would be full of hardened cement right now!

What I can't understand is this 'turn the other cheek and don't call 'em terrorists' policy, it
seems that certain European countries are ignoring the terrible ordeals within these camps
in the name of political correctness.

Maybe now after Brexit, our post-EU bureaucratic-controlled fishing industry can get involved
and alter their craft into gunships whilst trawling the North Sea!

(I read your post to the Missus and her only concern was that you'd provide clear directions
for our little car!!) -"That'll do us" was her last comment!