Rogue-Nation3
Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Rogue Files (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-84.html)
+--- Forum: Mysterious Circumstances Surrounding Certain Deaths (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-88.html)
+--- Thread: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... (/thread-7376.html)

Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - DuckforcoveR - 04-02-2021

I've always loved these topics, and many have been beat to death individually (...pun intended). But over the years it never fails a high-level government official or "influential" business person will end up in the news for getting the crap beat out of them....erp..."falling while exercising". 

Just wanted to share a few:

Subject #1: Mitch McConnell (most recent)

[Image: Mitch.jpg]
Mitch McConnel: "Y'all be trippin"

Quote:Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) declared his health is “just fine” Tuesday as he declined to explain photographs last week showing his hands bruised and bandaged.

The 78-year-old dismissed the issue as a media fixation, despite his own history of health issues related to his heart and a serious fall last year that left him out of the public eye for five weeks.

“I can just tell you that I’m just fine. And I can’t believe y’all have played with that all week long,” McConnell said in a telephone interview as he traveled back to Kentucky for the final week of a reelection campaign in which he is asking voters for a seventh, six-year term.

Subject #1.5: Mitch McConnell (2019)

NBC News - McConnell "falls" and fractures shoulder

Quote:Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell fractured his shoulder after tripping and falling at his Kentucky home, a spokesman told NBC News in a statement.

“This morning, Leader McConnell tripped at home on his outside patio and suffered a fractured shoulder. He has been treated, released, and is working from home in Louisville," David Popp, the Republican lawmaker's spokesman, said in a statement.

Subject #2: Mitt Romney (2021)

[Image: 39927636-9314925-Mitt-Romney-was-sportin...106869.jpg]

NBC-New York - "kids these days..."

Quote:Sen. Mitt Romney said Monday that he was knocked unconscious in a fall over the weekend, but he was “doing better.”

The Utah Republican said the accident happened when he was spending time with his grandchildren in Boston. He told reporters he was taken to a hospital and got stitches on his right eyebrow and lip.

Subject #3: Harry Reid

[Image: 76e68f3a8e6ffa036b0f6a706700b4aa.jpg]

CNN - "I, uh, was exercising?"

Quote:Sen. Harry Reid, 75, is recovering at home after he broke “a number of ribs and bones in his face” when he was exercising, his office said Friday in a statement.

The Nevada Democrat was using a piece of equipment to exercise on Thursday when it broke, causing him to fall.

Of course there was a TON of talk around this one. A few tidbits here:

Harry Reid and the Mafia Connection

Subject # ... Wait, what number am I on? - RN's favorite maternal role-model: Hillary Clinton

Breaking News - Bathtub commits suicide

Quote:The AFP news agency said Clinton fractured her wrist and cited local and international media reports that she slipped in a bathtub at Umaid Bhawan — a former palace that‘s now a luxury hotel. The incident comes five months after Clinton, 70, broke her toe while running down some stairs in London.

Subject after Hillary: George W Bush

[Image: images.jpg]

Bike...Ranch...suuuure

Quote:Bush, who was accompanied on his bike ride by his doctor, Richard Tubb, a military agent and a member of the Secret Service, fell about 16 miles into a 17-mile ride.

Bush suffered minor abrasions to his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees, but was able to ride back home, Duffy said.
Tubb treated the president at the scene. Bush was wearing a helmet and a mouth guard when he fell, Duffy said.

Hey, at least he wasn't hunting with Dick!

I'm missing quite a few but my time is almost up. Rather than save for later, I'll open it up for discussion. Anybody else remember any celebrities or politicians that "fell down some stairs" and you don't believe it for one second?

RE: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - Mystic Wanderer - 04-02-2021

Yeah, I remember a bunch, but I have all the pictures on my old computer, so I can't share those. 
One... make that two, that come to mind is the Pope, and No-name McCain. Both had black eyes. 
As you said, there are many more. 

It's all part of the initiation into "the good ole boys club", i.e., Deep State.

RE: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - DuckforcoveR - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 10:04 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yeah, I remember a bunch, but I have all the pictures on my old computer, so I can't share those. 
One... make that two, that come to mind is the Pope, and No-name McCain. Both had black eyes. 
As you said, there are many more. 

It's all part of the initiation into "the good ole boys club", i.e., Deep State.

Ah yes! The POPE! I forgot about that one!

RE: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - PLOTUS - 04-02-2021

Awwww, Crap.... you left out Nancy ... what-the

RE: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - Mystic Wanderer - 04-02-2021

Type in "black eye club" in the search bar and you get all kinds of pictures. Here is just one block.

[Image: black-eye-club12.jpg]

RE: Not Death - but somebody isn't happy... - ABNARTY - 04-03-2021

(04-02-2021, 10:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Type in "black eye club" in the search bar and you get all kinds of pictures. Here is just one block.

[Image: black-eye-club12.jpg]

Xena got hers battling Callisto. The rest of 'em? Must be some weird, wealthy pedo thing. Maybe they have their own fight club. Personally, I would pay to see Colbert get socked in the face.