Rogue-Nation3
Have They Left The Moon? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Have They Left The Moon? (/thread-676.html)

Have They Left The Moon? - guohua - 08-05-2016

I was wondering, now that a Private Company has been authorized to Mine Our Moon, Have the Aliens Left?
Have all traces of their existence been removed has our Secret Space Fleet Moved?

Quote:Moon Express has officially become the first private company in the world to receive permission to travel beyond Earth’s orbit. After months of conversations with government officials, the company received the green light from the FAA to venture to the moon in 2017.

“We are now free to set sail as explorers to Earth’s eighth continent, the moon, seeking new knowledge and resources to expand Earth’s economic sphere for the benefit of all humanity,” said Bob Richards, co-founder and CEO of Moon Express.
 [Image: moon-express-lander-on-moon.jpg?w=738] 
Source
Is this company that was once part of Google, now really a Private company or part of our Shadow Government?
Is it possible that after Months of talks with the US Government Folks they agreed as a Private Company Not To tell About or Show Pictures Of What They Find On The Moon?
No, I Think Not!
The Civilian Scientist and CEO and Stock Holders Would Be Selling That Information To The Highest Bidder!
They are either a Government Controlled Entity Like NASA or All Of Richard Hoagland's Alien Moon Space Cities have been removed.
[Image: moon_pyramid-286x300.jpg?resize=286%2C300]
Quote:
Quote:“THE ORBITAL PHOTOGRAPHS SHOW US THE SCALE OF ANCIENT RUINS ON THE MOON. AND SURFACE PHOTOGRAPHY BY THE ASTRONAUTS HAVE SHOWN REMARKABLE, SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF ANOMALIES THAT COULD ONLY BE EXPLAINED THROUGH THERE BEING ANCIENT REMNANTS OF SOME EXTRAORDINARILY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.”
Hoagland — who is also the founder of The Enterprise Mission, an extensive private space research analysis website — further claims that NASA has discovered evidence of a primeval moon society:
Quote:“WHAT NASA DID NOT TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS THAT IT DISCOVERED THE REMAINS OF AN ANCIENT LUNAR CIVILIZATION, AND TO THIS DAY, THAT DATA AND THOSE ARTIFACTS HAVE BEEN WITHHELD FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.”
Source
[Image: sea-storm.jpg] [Image: Alien%252C%2Bbase%252C%2BAliens%252C%2Bb...2%2BPM.png][Image: mars,+curiosity-UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+%CE...hian,+.png][Image: alien-base-moon.jpg]
And What About?
[Image: nasas-photo-apparently-proof-that-apollo...-occur.jpg]
[Image: Nave+na+Lua.BMP] [Image: apollo20.jpg] Not Real?

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Daitengu - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 08:33 AM)guohua Wrote: I was wondering, now that a Private Company has been authorized to Mine Our Moon, Have the Aliens Left?
Have all traces of their existence been removed has our Secret Space Fleet Moved?

Quote:Moon Express has officially become the first private company in the world to receive permission to travel beyond Earth’s orbit. After months of conversations with government officials, the company received the green light from the FAA to venture to the moon in 2017.

“We are now free to set sail as explorers to Earth’s eighth continent, the moon, seeking new knowledge and resources to expand Earth’s economic sphere for the benefit of all humanity,” said Bob Richards, co-founder and CEO of Moon Express.
 [Image: moon-express-lander-on-moon.jpg?w=738] 
Source
Is this company that was once part of Google, now really a Private company or part of our Shadow Government?
Is it possible that after Months of talks with the US Government Folks they agreed as a Private Company Not To tell About or Show Pictures Of What They Find On The Moon?
No, I Think Not!
The Civilian Scientist and CEO and Stock Holders Would Be Selling That Information To The Highest Bidder!
They are either a Government Controlled Entity Like NASA or All Of Richard Hoagland's Alien Moon Space Cities have been removed.
[Image: moon_pyramid-286x300.jpg?resize=286%2C300]
Quote:
Quote:“THE ORBITAL PHOTOGRAPHS SHOW US THE SCALE OF ANCIENT RUINS ON THE MOON. AND SURFACE PHOTOGRAPHY BY THE ASTRONAUTS HAVE SHOWN REMARKABLE, SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF ANOMALIES THAT COULD ONLY BE EXPLAINED THROUGH THERE BEING ANCIENT REMNANTS OF SOME EXTRAORDINARILY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.”
Hoagland — who is also the founder of The Enterprise Mission, an extensive private space research analysis website — further claims that NASA has discovered evidence of a primeval moon society:
Quote:“WHAT NASA DID NOT TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS THAT IT DISCOVERED THE REMAINS OF AN ANCIENT LUNAR CIVILIZATION, AND TO THIS DAY, THAT DATA AND THOSE ARTIFACTS HAVE BEEN WITHHELD FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.”
Source
[Image: sea-storm.jpg] [Image: Alien%252C%2Bbase%252C%2BAliens%252C%2Bb...2%2BPM.png][Image: mars,+curiosity-UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+%CE...hian,+.png][Image: alien-base-moon.jpg]
And What About?
[Image: nasas-photo-apparently-proof-that-apollo...-occur.jpg]
[Image: Nave+na+Lua.BMP] [Image: apollo20.jpg] Not Real?
They heard lil kim say that nk was going to moon ..... went into hiding while waiting their asylum requests on mars ..... a few will stay behind to stage an insurgency against lil kim .....

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - guohua - 08-05-2016

@"Daitengu" 
Quote:They heard lil kim say that nk was going to moon ..... went into hiding while waiting their asylum requests on mars ..... a few will stay behind to stage an insurgency against lil kim .....

You Know,,,,, You could be Right! minusculebiggrin

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Mystic Wanderer - 08-05-2016

No, from what I keep hearing, they are still there, and it's not just one ET species. 
Want they be surprised who it is knocking on their door for a cup of sugar?   smallcrackingup

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Marlin Grace - 10-09-2016

I think the answer who has the mining rights to the moon will be found when the first company gets there and gets back. But now the Chinese have proven they have the ability to land on the moon so in reality it is anyone's guess who has first rights. It will be just one more thing to go to war over. But lights still remain in the craters, while some have observed dust from things moving, on the surface. Plus remember there are photos from the dark side of a landed craft, and structures all over.

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Mystic Wanderer - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 11:23 PM)Marlin Grace Wrote: I think the answer who has the mining rights to the moon will be found when the first company gets there and gets back. But now the Chinese have proven they have the ability to land on the moon so in reality it is anyone's guess who has first rights. It will be just one more thing to go to war over. But lights still remain in the craters, while some have observed dust from things moving, on the surface. Plus remember there are photos from the dark side of a landed craft, and structures all over.

The Reptilians, the Mantis, and Humans are there now and have underground bases, according to the whistle-blowers.
I don't think anyone from Earth is going to make any claims that they have mining rights after the Reptilians have a few words with them. tinylaughing

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - guohua - 10-11-2016

Calling All Rogues, here sink your teeth into this Wikilink.
Source
Does this email Titled: for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty talk of a real Space War?

This is good, email Titled: FW: has he seen this?
Source

What about this email Titled: Important things-.
Source

This may just Blow your Mind, Titled: General McCasland
Source

Tell me,,,,, What Do You Believe?

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Mystic Wanderer - 10-11-2016

Oh boy!  Thanks for the links Ms. G.   I'll have something to do for the next little while. minusculeknocks

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - guohua - 10-11-2016

(10-11-2016, 01:29 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh boy!  Thanks for the links Ms. G.   I'll have something to do for the next little while. minusculeknocks

You're Very Welcome!  minusculebeercheers

RE: Have They Left The Moon? - Mystic Wanderer - 10-11-2016

Quote:Tell me,,,,, What Do You Believe?

Those particular pages could have been typed up by anyone, but as for what they say, I think it could very well be true.