Rogue-Nation3
New Documents Go Against Hillary - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Election 2016 ! (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: New Documents Go Against Hillary (/thread-667.html)

New Documents Go Against Hillary - Mystic Wanderer - 08-02-2016

Okay, so in less than one minute I come across two different articles about Hillary.  The first one says, "Hillary Clinton, when serving as Secretary of State, did not complete mandatory security briefings. Nor did she attend classes on how to properly handle classified information."

Quote:Hillary Clinton just got blasted by a leak, but this time it was not from Wikileaks. Instead it came from deep inside the Obama administration.
The Daily Caller just reported that according to legal filings, Hillary Clinton, when serving as Secretary of State, did not complete mandatory security briefings. Nor did she attend classes on how to properly handle classified information.
So, it would appear as though Hillary may have told the truth here, she did not know any better.
Unfortunately, at least for her, it means she was derelict in her duties by NOT completing these classes.
It also hurts Obama for having a Secretary of State that did not attend the most basic of briefings on the handling of classified materials.
For Trump supporters, it gets much better!
Since she has not attended these classes, the case can be made that she should now have her security clearance stripped!
The spinmasters are already doing their best to try to cover her tracks, but they are not going to get away with this one!
Claims of one-on-one briefings are already circulating, but that only solidifies the opinion that the Clintons think there is one set of rules for them and one set for everyone else.
The fact is, she was supposed to complete this training and never did.
She does not get to dictate how the training was done (and I fully expect she never received anything, it is just people trying to cover for her).
Bradley Moss, a national security attorney stated, “There is no real wiggle room in the affidavit submitted by the State Department. If the training records are not there, then Secretary Clinton and her aides never did the training. Period.”
Sounds like Hillary is up the creek without a paddle, again!

Source

If that's not enough to get her ousted as a presidential candidate, maybe this one will: New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up

[Image: 1foster.jpg]

Quote:Twenty-three years ago during the Clinton administration, Deputy White House Council Vincent Foster was found dead in his car.

This scandal shocked the country, and raised massive questions about just how dangerous the Clintons are.
Foster’s apparent suicide was quite suspicious. Two investigators – Robert Fiske and Kenneth Starr – separately concluded that Foster shot himself and died, due to suicide.
But over time, major questions have been raised about what may have really killed him. Now, recently discovered evidence blows the case wide open!
Discovered in the files of the National Archives and Records Administration, Starr’s lead prosecutor Miguel Rodriguez submitted a 2-page resignation letter and a 31 page memo about the injuries Foster sustained. Rodriguez notes in the letter details about injuries around Foster’s neck which were not reported in official government documents.
At the time, the FBi claimed that Foster’s neck injury photos were underexposed, and therefore useless to them.
Rodriguez claims that after he produced additinal damning evidence of a possible Foster murder coverup, he became a target and was investigated internally!
In the letter, he explained 12 ways in which the case has mishandled and compromised. Then, he noted:
Quote:“I steadfastly maintained, and continue to maintain, that I, at all times, conducted myself as an experienced and trained prosecutor, with years of federal prosecutorial experience and federal grand jury experience.”
These records indicate Foster didn’t really die from one .38 caliber gunshot… but two gunshots! The other shot was on the right side of his neck, made by a “Small caliber” bullet hole.
This raises serious questions about Foster’s motives for suicide. He was tied to Hillary Clinton’s roles in White House scandals at Whitewater and the White House Travel Office.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/new-documents-prove-hillary-clinton-murder-cover/#ixzz4GCxN58io

Here is the new smoking gun in the Foster case!

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-03-02-at-1.39.51-PM-768x855.png][/url]

The theory is that Vince Foster knew too much, since he was one of Hillary’s closest friends, and some think they may have had a romantic relationship.

Quote:
Quote:Foster had been a long-time friend and companion to Hillary. The two shared a brokerage account called Midlife Partners. When Barbara Walters asked Hillary if she had been having an affair with Vince Foster, Hillary lowered her eyes and told the 20/20 cameras, “He was a very special man.” When he died, Hillary said publicly that Vince Foster was the last person who would have committed suicide. Friends reported she was genuinely shocked and aggrieved.

Why, then, did Hillary lie under oath about the last time she saw Vince Foster?

Testifying before the Office of the Independent Counsel (OIC) in 1994, she claimed that the last time she had spoken to Vince Foster was on the phone “the Friday or Saturday before Father’s Day.” Yet documents from the National Archives, acquired by the New York Megaphone, show that Foster’s assistant, Tom Castleton, reported he “saw Hillary Clinton in Foster’s office approximately four times during the five weeks he was employed.” Castleton didn’t start working for Foster until after Father’s Day, 1993.

According to Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in a 1996 Telegraph (UK) article, Hillary Clinton asked Vince Foster to help her spy on her libertine husband in 1990. Foster hired Jerry Parks, an Arkansas investigator who later worked as the head of security for the Clinton/Gore campaign. According to Parks’s widow, “Jerry asked Vince why he needed this stuff on Clinton. He said he needed it for Hillary.”

When Vince Foster showed up dead in a Washington-area public park in the summer of 1993, Parks was terrified. Two months later Parks was shot nine times at close range, at a stoplight, in his SUV, in Little Rock. Parks’s home was then raided by eight Federal agents, including officers from the FBI, IRS, Secret Service, and (unusual for a domestic case) the CIA.

If true, then Vince Foster was murdered to make sure he didn’t leak out the information he knew about the Clintons, and we don't want another murderer for our President!

Source

[url=http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/new-documents-prove-hillary-clinton-murder-cover/#ixzz4GCyeLvPq]

RE: New Documents Go Against Hillary - Daitengu - 08-03-2016

Games rigged ..... even if killery murdered someone live on t.v she'd still walk and occupy the whitehouse ...

RE: New Documents Go Against Hillary - Sol - 08-03-2016

^^^

What he said.

The big thieves that are way richer than Trump are rallying behind the female beast, one after another. The media is also starting it's anti-Trump propaganda, going as low as using his wife's old nude pics to shame him and brand him a slut pimp. Many big gun republicans are swaying over to the other side of their platform fences, which would look like treason to me but since they're all whores anyway, I guess it's now seen as normal political practice.

The game is indeed being rigged, one little step at a time.

Trump isn't winning right now...

RE: New Documents Go Against Hillary - guohua - 08-03-2016

Trump is Popular, They Hate That!
Trump Knows How To Make Money and Not Steal Money.
Trump Understands Work Ethics.

Like My Husband Just Said, He Has A Super Beautiful Wife That Has Style and Grace and Her Own Mind.
Who would YOU rather see naked Picture of?
[Image: billclinton.gif] or [Image: melania-hump-poll__oPt.jpg] Because this is what's coming.
[Image: hillary.gif?w=1106&h=1455]

RE: New Documents Go Against Hillary - guohua - 08-03-2016

These people in a small town in Iowa have the right idea.
Even though some people Grumbled saying he'd gone to far,,,, Shit,,,, What did you say when they posted Trumps Wife Nude Photo's? Did you say " They'd Gone To Far". I don't think so!
[Image: 52420.jpg]
Quote:Kyle Julin. of Manilla, pulls his Hillary Clinton-masked friend Adam Corky, of Odeboldt, through the parade during the Arcadia Fire Department’s 100th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday. The group receieved both accolades and criticisms for handing out water ballons to throw at the candidate.
I don't know who their editor is,,,, But even I seen those spelling mistakes! tinybighuh

Quote:Arcadia parade float depicting Hillary Clinton in prison while being hit with water balloons stirs controversy
WHY? Did they complain about [Image: Cor-9hwW8AAKEXd.jpg]

Quote:August 2, 2016
Arcadia

It was a typical summer celebration in small-town Iowa. The sun was shining on children carrying bags full of candy as the Arcadia Fire Department was celebrating its 100th anniversary on Saturday with a parade, a party in the park and a big water fight that would serve as the grand finale.

A young blond boy, no more than 8 years old, ran out into the street near the intersection of West Center and South Gault streets because one float was handing out water balloons. The child grabbed his balloon, took aim and did his best Nolan Ryan impression as he fired the balloon at a man dressed in an orange jumpsuit and Hillary Clinton mask while standing on a platform inside bars, fencing and barbed wire above a “Hillary For Prison” sign tacked onto the side.
Bull’s eye.

Some in the crowd were laughing and cheering as the float rolled by, but others could be heard moaning and grumbling that it was “over the top” or “a bit too much.”
Source

RE: New Documents Go Against Hillary - BIAD - 08-03-2016

He was found in the Fort Marcy park -not in his car which is a simple error.

A suicide note of sorts, actually a draft of a resignation letter, was found torn into
27 pieces in Foster's briefcase after his death. One piece was missing, which
may have contained a signature. The full text of the note is as follows:

I made mistakes from ignorance, inexperience and overwork
I did not knowingly violate any law or standard of conduct

No one in The White House, to my knowledge, violated any law or standard of conduct,
including any action in the travel office. There was no intent to benefit any individual
or specific group

The FBI lied in their report to the AG
The press is covering up the illegal benefits they received from the travel staff

The GOP has lied and misrepresented its knowledge and role and covered up a prior
investigation
The Ushers Office plotted to have excessive costs incurred, taking advantage of Kaki
and HRC

The public will never believe the innocence of the Clintons and their loyal staff
The WSJ editors lie without consequence

I was not meant for the job or the spotlight of public life in Washington.
Here ruining people is considered sport.
WIKIPEDIA: