Rogue-Nation3
Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash (/thread-6349.html)

Pages: 1 2

Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - Mystic Wanderer - 09-10-2020

Last month Netflix put out a short trailer titled, Cuties, which received so much backlash the channel had to issue an apology.

Quote:Netflix has issued an apology for releasing a poster for an upcoming movie that online petitioners said sexualizes children.

The streaming giant plans to release “Cuties,” a French film about a young girl who joins a dance troupe, on Sept. 9. The premise of the film, which features the young cast members dancing seductively, has received backlash and so has the artwork used to promote the flick.

The Netflix poster and the art used to promote the movie at Sundance differ heavily, with the newer version showing the tween actresses posing in cropped dance costumes.

[Image: cuties-posters-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664]
“We’re deeply sorry for the inappropriate artwork that we used for ‘Cuties.’ It was not OK, nor was it representative of this French film, which premiered at Sundance. We’ve now updated the pictures and description,” the service told Deadline in response to the backlash.

Well, apparently that didn't stop them from airing the movie.
It was shown last night for the first time.

Today Twitter was ablaze with negative comments about the show trying to normalize pedophilia. Some think they are trying to get ahead of the information that will be coming out from G. Maxwell's tapes.

Quote:The hashtag “#CancelNetflix” was the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter in the U.S. Thursday, after “Cuties” premiered Sept. 9 on Netflix.
A petition on Change.org calling on Netflix customers to cancel their subscriptions over “Cuties” and other content on the streaming service “that exploits children and creates a disturbing vibe,” currently has nearly 600,000 signers.
Netflix did not respond to a request for comment.

---------------------------------------------
Conservative advocacy group Parents Television Council said in a statement Thursday that after reviewing the film, it “stands by its earlier criticism that the TV-MA-rated film sexualizes children.”

According to PTC, the young female actors were trained in highly sexualized dance routines; were given lines with “foul, vulgar language” including f—; and were made to wear revealing clothing. In addition, in one scene, Amy is shown pulling down her underwear to photograph her genitals to post online, and in another she tries to seduce a man (who is a family member) to get out of trouble for stealing his cell phone.

You get the idea. Much more to read here:  Source

After all the backlash from today, Netfilx stocks plummeted. An entire Twitter thread was providing proof of people canceling their subscriptions. 

YAY!

[Image: EhlNcblXcAELjm2?format=jpg&name=small]

Look at that!  I guess pedophilia isn't as popular among "regular" people as it seems to be with Hollywood weirdos.

Will you be cancelling your subscription (if you have one), or will you keep on supporting a channel who is trying to normalize pedophilia?  

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - xuenchen - 09-10-2020

Cultural Marxism is bolder than ever.

tinyshocked

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - ABNARTY - 09-11-2020

The only thing which will make an impact are the stock prices plummeting. And if they stay there.

THAT will get shareholders attention and make changes. All the moral stuff that you and I are concerned about? Not so much.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - MisterSpock - 09-11-2020

I made a post about this on LOP and within a minute, my IP was banned(I go through a proxy). 

These, "other" sites are constantly banning proxies within hours of a changeover. It's because of "attacks" but this is just censorship, It's getting to the point were even the "furthest" reaches of the net are owned by main stream shills. 

I'm so done with this, 90 percent of people are so deluded and so shielded from the truth. I'm at the point I won't be on the net from here on forward, the only "voice" I'll have is from a 18" barrel, shooting FMJ.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - MisterSpock - 09-11-2020

You "think" you are winning. 

With a few tweets and some sort of backlash to this topic and others, but it's all just illusion. The deck is so stacked, it isn't even funny at this point, It's a false sense of "winning", scary times ahead. I'm going shoot on sight.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - drussell41 - 09-11-2020

I read of several of the scenes in this, and it is genuinely vile.   May they crash and burn over it.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-12-2020

(09-11-2020, 07:43 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: You "think" you are winning. 

With a few tweets and some sort of backlash to this topic and others, but it's all just illusion. The deck is so stacked, it isn't even funny at this point, It's a false sense of "winning", scary times ahead. I'm going shoot on sight.

What concerns me most is that the attention is placed on the pedophilic nature of the film, while not addressing the society where young girls are groomed from when they are toddlers, to believe that physical beauty and being sexually desirable are attributes that are required to be accepted, and successful in life.

While the movie was disturbing, the most disturbing of all was that the girls portrayed in the movie are exactly what you see all over social media, so much so that it is considered expected and normal.

I see young girls like those in the movie on a near daily basis. It is disturbing when you are watching in a movie, yet ignored when you are face to face with it. Parents buy those clothes their children are wearing. Parents know who their children are hanging with, and they know what music their children are listening to, and if they don't they are just willfully not paying attention.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-12-2020

After seeing all the hype against the movie (mostly based off of the dance contest clip and inaccurate descriptions) Kdog and I decided to watch it for ourselves and make our own judgements about the film.

While the dance contest scene was especially cringe worthy if all you watched was the clip without watching the movie in context and seeing what came before and ensued you have done yourself an injustice. 

The characters in the movie were all too familiar: young pre-teen girls trying all too hard to act like the grown women they see acting scandalously on videos every day. It wasn't males pressuring them into such behavior but the girls pressuring each other- just as they do in real life. 

Add into the mix the main character: a Senegalese girl miserable knowing her culture will force her to be a young teen bride, married to a man she must be subservient to who will most likely have multiple wives. She witnesses her own mother's misery and rebels against her father marrying and bringing a new bride of his own into the home. Just as girls often do she takes her rebellion much too far.

There are lessons to be learned in this movie, powerful lessons. If I had a pre-teen daughter I would sit down with her and watch this movie and discuss it with her at length. Since our daughters are all grown I would hope that our eldest sits down and watches and discusses it with our granddaughter.

The movie does not glorify pedophilia or even the nasty dancing. In fact I felt like it did just the opposite.

(09-12-2020, 01:58 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: After seeing all the hype against the movie (mostly based off of the dance contest clip and inaccurate descriptions) Kdog and I decided to watch it for ourselves and make our own judgements about the film.

While the dance contest scene was especially cringe worthy if all you watched was the clip without watching the movie in context and seeing what came before and ensued you have done yourself an injustice. 

The characters in the movie were all too familiar: young pre-teen girls trying all too hard to act like the grown women they see acting scandalously on videos every day. It wasn't males pressuring them into such behavior but the girls pressuring each other- just as they do in real life. 

Add into the mix the main character: a Senegalese girl miserable knowing her culture will force her to be a young teen bride, married to a man she must be subservient to who will most likely have multiple wives. She witnesses her own mother's misery and rebels against her father marrying and bringing a new bride of his own into the home. Just as girls often do she takes her rebellion much too far.

There are lessons to be learned in this movie, powerful lessons. If I had a pre-teen daughter I would sit down with her and watch this movie and discuss it with her at length. Since our daughters are all grown I would hope that our eldest sits down and watches and discusses it with our granddaughter.

The movie does not glorify pedophilia or even the nasty dancing. In fact I felt like it did just the opposite.

I so agree. This particular movie said more about us as a society, than it did about pedophilia.

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - drussell41 - 09-12-2020

(09-10-2020, 10:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Last month Netflix put out a short trailer titled, Cuties, which received  so much backlash the channel had to issue an apology.

Quote:Netflix has issued an apology for releasing a poster for an upcoming movie that online petitioners said sexualizes children.

The streaming giant plans to release “Cuties,” a French film about a young girl who joins a dance troupe, on Sept. 9. The premise of the film, which features the young cast members dancing seductively, has received backlash and so has the artwork used to promote the flick.

The Netflix poster and the art used to promote the movie at Sundance differ heavily, with the newer version showing the tween actresses posing in cropped dance costumes.

[Image: cuties-posters-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664]
“We’re deeply sorry for the inappropriate artwork that we used for ‘Cuties.’ It was not OK, nor was it representative of this French film, which premiered at Sundance. We’ve now updated the pictures and description,” the service told Deadline in response to the backlash.

Well, apparently that didn't stop them from airing the movie.
It was shown last night for the first time.

Today Twitter was ablaze with negative comments about the show trying to normalize pedophilia. Some think they are trying to get ahead of the information that will be coming out from G. Maxwell's tapes.

Quote:The hashtag “#CancelNetflix” was the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter in the U.S. Thursday, after “Cuties” premiered Sept. 9 on Netflix.
A petition on Change.org calling on Netflix customers to cancel their subscriptions over “Cuties” and other content on the streaming service “that exploits children and creates a disturbing vibe,” currently has nearly 600,000 signers.
Netflix did not respond to a request for comment.

---------------------------------------------
Conservative advocacy group Parents Television Council said in a statement Thursday that after reviewing the film, it “stands by its earlier criticism that the TV-MA-rated film sexualizes children.”

According to PTC, the young female actors were trained in highly sexualized dance routines; were given lines with “foul, vulgar language” including f—; and were made to wear revealing clothing. In addition, in one scene, Amy is shown pulling down her underwear to photograph her genitals to post online, and in another she tries to seduce a man (who is a family member) to get out of trouble for stealing his cell phone.

You get the idea. Much more to read here:  Source

After all the backlash from today, Netfilx stocks plummeted. An entire Twitter thread was providing proof of people canceling their subscriptions. 

YAY!

[Image: EhlNcblXcAELjm2?format=jpg&name=small]

Look at that!  I guess pedophilia isn't as popular among "regular" people as it seems to be with Hollywood weirdos.

Will you be cancelling your subscription (if you have one), or will you keep on supporting a channel who is trying to normalize pedophilia?  

This tidbit is interesting:   hammer and sickle placement.

https://summit.news/2020/09/11/communist-hammer-sickle-messaging-in-netflixs-cuties/

RE: Netflix "Cuties" Backlash - Mystic Wanderer - 09-12-2020

(09-12-2020, 01:58 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: After seeing all the hype against the movie (mostly based off of the dance contest clip and inaccurate descriptions) Kdog and I decided to watch it for ourselves and make our own judgements about the film.

I respect your analysis of the show, and I understand what you are saying, but why do we need a movie of young girls who had to be exploited live in front of a stage full of people making the movie (and then the world), doing some "adult" things? Shouldn't parents already know to talk to their daughters about such things?

I have a problem with the parents who allowed their child to be in this movie. You know they had to be groomed and exploited during certain scenes.  I think they allowed their child to be used to gain fame and money, and that's the problem I have with this.

(09-12-2020, 03:18 PM)drussell41 Wrote: This tidbit is interesting:   hammer and sickle placement.

https://summit.news/2020/09/11/communist-hammer-sickle-messaging-in-netflixs-cuties/

@"drussell41", I've seen so many "children's shows" that have symbolism all throughout the movie. "They" like to put them in movies to unconsciously program children. Most of the symbols are related to pedophilia though. This is the first movie where a symbol related to Communist China has been put in that I've seen.

Scary!

From your link:

[Image: 110920commie2.jpg]

Quote:Claiming that ‘Cuties’ is exposing the dangers of child sexualization by gratuitously showing child sexualization would be akin to actually killing people in a war movie to illustrate the horrors of war.
What he said.

(09-12-2020, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I respect your analysis of the show, and I understand what you are saying, but why do we need a movie of young girls who had to be exploited live in front of a stage full of people making the movie (and then the world), doing some "adult" things? Shouldn't parents already know to talk to their daughters about such things?

I have a problem with the parents who allowed their child to be in this movie. You know they had to be groomed and  exploited during certain scenes.  I think they allowed their child to be used to gain fame and money, and that's the problem I have with this.

Even back when I was that age (long before the time of music videos, etc.) pre-teen girls were doing the same. When my younger sister was that age she was sneaking out with 20 year old men that SHE pursued! I ended up breaking my best friend's nose over it for helping her sneak out! I tried to tell my mother but she wouldn't believe me.

Nowdays young girls are even worse, and look at all that is on the internet to teach them. Parents haven't got a clue what their little princesses are watching online and then trying to re-create in real life! In my opinion the movie is a wake up call to the parents of these girls.

Parents you think your little princess would never dress or act like that? WRONG! 

(09-12-2020, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I respect your analysis of the show, and I understand what you are saying, but why do we need a movie of young girls who had to be exploited live in front of a stage full of people making the movie (and then the world), doing some "adult" things? Shouldn't parents already know to talk to their daughters about such things?

I have a problem with the parents who allowed their child to be in this movie. You know they had to be groomed and  exploited during certain scenes.  I think they allowed their child to be used to gain fame and money, and that's the problem I have with this.

I think the movie was allowed to be made because it served the purpose of many. Hardcore pedophiles, many of them prefer innocence, youth, weakness, and the childlike. The young girls portrayed in the movie are the ones that have been taught that sexuality gives them power.  It also provides the men with an excuse,  because they are the ones being seduced and they can claim they didn't know the child was underage.

Unfortunately parents have been programmed and conditioned to separate thier minds from reality when it comes to their own children. 

I deal with parents regularly that can see all the faults in other people's children but see none of the neon flashing issues in their own children.

While some want to believe this is solely an issue that is being exploited by Hollywood or Netflix, it is what has become the norm in our society. Young girls are not innocent little ladies, taught to respect themselves and others, they are confused young minds that are taught that beauty, money, and fame are worth the selling of their souls and bodies. 

Young girls believe the most intimate act that lovers share, is an insignificant act that doesn't even qualify as sex, and they hand out oral gratification like they would a handshake.

This is unbelievable to the older generation. Hell, I am so old that I had to have a chaperone anytime I was in the company of a suitor. Today our children are being dropped off by parents at malls and other gatherings where the parents "know" damn well what is going on, but have deluded themselves to believe that every other child in the mix are undisciplined, borderline criminal brats. All except their child.

A simple question such as, "Did your child leave home dressed like that?" Is enough for the the flood gates to open, and for me to realize that the parent, is aware of their child's over sexualization, and has a compiled list of excuses about their child's rights. One right that always seems to be missing, is the right to have a parent that provides, protects, teaches, and disciplines.

This movie is disturbing to me is not becauae of the content. While disturbing, it is raw, and in your face, pure truth of what is going on in our society. At least they made the girls 11 and above. I have seen it much worse in girls ages 9 and 10. In fact I know a child personally that was 9 years old and was arranging hook-ups with the aide of the internet. 

The mother was a hard working single Mom that worked ridiculous hours to give her children whatever they wanted, expect for the one they they truly needed.

The most disturbing thing for me in this movie was that there was no true identification of the problems shown. No light at the end of the trouble, just another mother standing up for her child and making excuses. 

The child actually seemed to have a better grasp of reality than the mother, much like in the real world, and why it is so disturbing. Real truth usually is.

(09-12-2020, 05:43 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

Even back when I was that age (long before the time of music videos, etc.) pre-teen girls were doing the same. When my younger sister was that age she was sneaking out with 20 year old men that SHE pursued! I ended up breaking my best friend's nose over it for helping her sneak out! I tried to tell my mother but she wouldn't believe me.

Nowdays young girls are even worse, and look at all that is on the internet to teach them. Parents haven't got a clue what their little princesses are watching online and then trying to re-create in real life! In my opinion the movie is a wake up call to the parents of these girls.

Parents you think your little princess would never dress or act like that? WRONG! 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD", 

I guess I grew up under different circumstances. I was the youngest of my siblings. My parents kept us home and we went to church every Sunday. I had friends, but sex was the last thing on my mind at that age. It just wasn't something discussed in my circle of friends, not at age 11. Maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time relating to this movie.

The other thing with this move that is concerning is when pedophiles watch it, and you can be certain they will, it will whet their appetite and cause many more abductions.

Sorry, but I just don't see anything good coming from this movie. As I said, if you (parents in general) care about your kids, you'll have this conversation with them without throwing this shit up on the screen. Today is different than when I grew up, so it's a much needed conversation between parent and child.

Now, let me add, my mother never had this conversation with me. Times were different back then. Sex wasn't discussed... period.
But, as I said, we were taught in church to have high morals and live a clean and descent life, so I think most parents back then (where I grew up) didn't feel the need to have "the discussion".

I don't think I'm articulating my thoughts very well, I'm going all over the place in my mind, so I'll just stop now.

I don't mean to sound judgemental against anyone else who disagrees with me; it's just my personal background, and my personal opinion. Others have had different experiences, so they will have different opinions about this movie.

(09-12-2020, 05:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think the movie was allowed to be made because it served the purpose of many. Hardcore pedophiles, many of them prefer innocence, youth, weakness, and the childlike. The young girls portrayed in the movie are the ones that have been taught that sexuality gives them power.  It also provides the men with an excuse,  because they are the ones being seduced and they can claim they didn't know the child was underage.

Unfortunately parents have been programmed and conditioned to separate thier minds from reality when it comes to their own children. 

I deal with parents regularly that can see all the faults in other people's children but see none of the neon flashing issues in their own children.

While some want to believe this is solely an issue that is being exploited by Hollywood or Netflix, it is what has become the norm in our society. Young girls are not innocent little ladies, taught to respect themselves and others, they are confused young minds that are taught that beauty, money, and fame are worth the selling of their souls and bodies. 

Young girls believe the most intimate act that lovers share, is an insignificant act that doesn't even qualify as sex, and they hand out oral gratification like they would a handshake.

This is unbelievable to the older generation. Hell, I am so old that I had to have a chaperone anytime I was in the company of a suitor. Today our children are being dropped off by parents at malls and other gatherings where the parents "know" damn well what is going on, but have deluded themselves to believe that every other child in the mix are undisciplined, borderline criminal brats. All except their child.

A simple question such as, "Did your child leave home dressed like that?" Is enough for the the flood gates to open, and for me to realize that the parent, is aware of their child's over sexualization, and has a compiled list of excuses about their child's rights. One right that always seems to be missing, is the right to have a parent that provides, protects, teaches, and disciplines.

This movie is disturbing to me is not becauae of the content. While disturbing, it is raw, and in your face, pure truth of what is going on in our society. At least they made the girls 11 and above. I have seen it much worse in girls ages 9 and 10. In fact I know a child personally that was 9 years old and was arranging hook-ups with the aide of the internet. 

The mother was a hard working single Mom that worked ridiculous hours to give her children whatever they wanted, expect for the one they they truly needed.

The most disturbing thing for me in this movie was that there was no true identification of the problems shown. No light at the end of the trouble, just another mother standing up for her child and making excuses. 

The child actually seemed to have a better grasp of reality than the mother, much like in the real world, and why it is so disturbing. Real truth usually is.

@"NightskyeB4Dawn",  very well said.  I agree. 

It's a different world today than when I grew up. I'm so glad I don't have children to raise in this mess, not even a grandchild. I'm sure the peer pressure they face to do certain things is overwhelming. But, once again, this is where good parenting is needed. Allowing the internet to be their babysitter has created all kinds of problems for our youth.

What ever happened to those devices with parental controls?   minusculethinking

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Here is the thing: The vast majority of children do not go to church any more. Most these days are living in homes broken by divorce with mothers working all the time and trying to play catch up on chores and errands when they get home. They have no time to monitor what their children are watching and learning from the internet and wouldn't believe their daughters of such a young age would ever act that way- but they do.

Parents need to wake up and see what their children are being not only exposed to but encouraged to act out by their own peers. Pedophiles will get a rise from damn near anything. They are just as likely to get all excited from cheerleading competitions, regular dance competitions (which aren't far from what is seen in the movie), pageants, clothing ads, child created videos on Youtube or even watching the neighbor kids jumping on a trampoline.

I hope that the movie causes parents to take a much closer interest in what their kids are watching, what they are doing and who they are spending their time with. 

(09-12-2020, 06:52 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Here is the thing: The vast majority of children do not go to church any more. Most these days are living in homes broken by divorce with mothers working all the time and trying to play catch up on chores and errands when they get home. They have no time to monitor what their children are watching and learning from the internet and wouldn't believe their daughters of such a young age would ever act that way- but they do.

Parents need to wake up and see what their children are being not only exposed to but encouraged to act out by their own peers. Pedophiles will get a rise from damn near anything. They are just as likely to get all excited from cheerleading competitions, regular dance competitions (which aren't far from what is seen in the movie), pageants, clothing ads, child created videos on Youtube or even watching the neighbor kids jumping on a trampoline.

I hope that the movie causes parents to take a much closer interest in what their kids are watching, what they are doing and who they are spending their time with. 

Yes, I agree. As I said, it's a different world now than the one where I grew up. 

I'm not "religious" now, but I do think removing church and God from the "growing up" years makes a huge difference in instilling high morals during one's youth. Just look how far our society has fallen since people took prayer out of schools, and made it seem "uncool" to go to church.

"Religion" is an entire different topic. I don't agree with the indoctrination that comes with it, but certain things taught in the church are still good today. I'm not talking about the Catholic Church where pedos run rampart in back rooms, but the ones where God's spirit is felt and preachers are "the real thing". Sadly, these churches seem to be few and far between these days.

If any good does come from this movie, I hope it's what you said. There definitely needs to be a huge wake up call sent out to parents.

(09-12-2020, 06:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's a different world today than when I grew up. I'm so glad I don't have children to raise in this mess, not even a grandchild. I'm sure the peer pressure they face to do certain things is overwhelming. But, once again, this is where good parenting is needed. Allowing the internet to be their babysitter has created all kinds of problems for our youth.

In my day it was inappropriated to wear your clothes above your knees. Cuss words weren't spoken on TV, people dressed up to fly in a plane. Husbands and wives didn't sleep in the same beds. 

Things change. They changed slowly and insidiously, because we don't look pass the noses on our faces.  We are so in the moment, more concerned about what we want people to think we are, then we are about actually being the person we actually want to be.

The sexualization of children has been around a long time  and it just gets more in your face as time goes on. Go back and look at the old movies around the time of Shirley Temple, before and after. Yet it was accepted, and it has just grown, because we allowed it to. Disney is the mega business it is because of parents. Parents that have been conditioned to sacrifice their children on the alter of sex, power, fame, and money. 

This movie may appeal to pedophiles, but they have plenty to choose from, many of them Oscar winners. 

I don't think we will be able to make pedophilia go away. There will always be those sick individuals that prey on children, but we can stop grooming our children for the slaughter and making it easier for them.

We can't turn back the hands of time, we can turn back from indecency. We can establish a moral foundation for our children that grows their character, makes them secure in themselves, and provide them with at least the hope for a stable and successful future. 

This us on us. We have to decide which wolf we are going to feed.

(09-12-2020, 07:31 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 06:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It's a different world today than when I grew up. I'm so glad I don't have children to raise in this mess, not even a grandchild. I'm sure the peer pressure they face to do certain things is overwhelming. But, once again, this is where good parenting is needed. Allowing the internet to be their babysitter has created all kinds of problems for our youth.

In my day it was inappropriated to wear your clothes above your knees. Cuss words weren't spoken on TV, people dressed up to fly in a plane. Husbands and wives didn't sleep in the same beds. 

Things change. They changed slowly and insidiously, because we don't look pass the noses on our faces.  We are so in the moment, more concerned about what we want people to think we are, then we are about actually being the person we actually want to be.

The sexualization of children has been around a long time  and it just gets more in your face as time goes on. Go back and look at the old movies around the time of Shirley Temple, before and after. Yet it was accepted, and it has just grown, because we allowed it to. Disney is the mega business it is because of parents. Parents that have been conditioned to sacrifice their children on the alter of sex, power, fame, and money. 

This movie may appeal to pedophiles, but they have plenty to choose from, many of them Oscar winners. 

I don't think we will be able to make pedophilia go away. There will always be those sick individuals that prey on children, but we can stop grooming our children for the slaughter and making it easier for them.

We can't turn back the hands of time, we can turn back from indecency. We can establish a moral foundation for our children that grows their character, makes them secure in themselves, and provide them with at least the hope for a stable and successful future. 

This us on us. We have to decide which wolf we are going to feed.

minusculeclap