Rogue-Nation3
Super sad news... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation Foyer (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Rogue Guests Entrance (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: The Lit Candle Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Super sad news... (/thread-6323.html)

Super sad news... - DuckforcoveR - 09-07-2020

Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

Just shy of 5 years old. RIP OG.

[Image: 20200907-154149.jpg]

RE: Super sad news... - Mystic Wanderer - 09-07-2020

Don't scare me like that!   smalltappingfoot 

And... RN had Tshirts?   tinysurprised

ETA:   My condolences to your T-shirt family.   tinycrying          [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gifer.com%2FIGWn.gif&f=1&nofb=1]

RE: Super sad news... - gordi - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 09:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

[Image: giphy.gif]

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
tinycool

G

RE: Super sad news... - Moonmagic - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 09:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Well, I've been dreading this day for quite some time. Can't say that I didnt see it coming, but my very first Rogue Nation shirt with a dragon from @BIAD finally had enough. The sleeve on one side started to unravel, as is the circle of life I tear the sleeves off completely to get a few more months of basement work and painting out of it. But I gather it will be faded into history within a couple of months.   tinycrying

We'll have to burn it at the next Sacrifice ...

Nocturnal Rituals

:smallgreenangel:

When's the new one out?

RE: Super sad news... - DuckforcoveR - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 09:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Don't scare me like that!   smalltappingfoot 

And... RN had Tshirts?   tinysurprised

Yeah I started up a cafepress account back in the day. I think I was the only customer though, I bought coffee cups, tshirts, and a hat. Down to 1 shirt and 1 coffee cup  tinycrying

Sorry for the scare, just a very sad day...

RE: Super sad news... - DuckforcoveR - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 09:58 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

Nocturnal Rituals

When's the new one out?
DEAL! Need to try and appease something!

Working on getting merch setup again though. Hopefully soon!

RE: Super sad news... - Moonmagic - 09-07-2020

(09-07-2020, 10:00 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 09:58 PM)Moonmagic Wrote:

Nocturnal Rituals

When's the new one out?
DEAL! Need to try and appease something!

Working on getting merch setup again though. Hopefully soon!

Nice one minusculebeercheers

RE: Super sad news... - Sol - 09-08-2020

With you during these sad times.

It's clearing the way for a new one perhaps?

In any case, raising my glass to you during this difficult time..

minusculebeercheers

RE: Super sad news... - guohua - 09-08-2020

So, So, Very Sad.
I am sad for your lose [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a3ae471dea90bc77d4...=giphy.gif]

Please let me know when the new Merch is ready. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jwqvlys8qoxd5vqh0s...=giphy.gif]

I need a new Whiskey Cup and T-Shirt.

RE: Super sad news... - Ninurta - 09-08-2020

I... just... can't...

I am completely devastated.

My sympathy in your time of loss.

I think I need a good stiff drink or 12 now.

RE: Super sad news... - ChiefD - 09-08-2020

Heh heh, you had me going for a minute there! 

You poor thing! My thoughts are with you.  minusculebeercheers

RE: Super sad news... - rickymouse - 09-08-2020

It's a good sign when your Rogue shirt did not last as long as Rogue Nation.   Hopefully this site will outlast a few more shirts.

RE: Super sad news... - DuckforcoveR - 09-08-2020

(09-08-2020, 02:31 AM)rickymouse Wrote: It's a good sign when your Rogue shirt did not last as long as Rogue Nation.   Hopefully this site will outlast a few more shirts.

Fuckin A, best comment ever. Agree 100%  tinybigeyes tinycool