Rogue-Nation3
My step out of reality. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Nation's Imaginarium (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-78.html)
+--- Forum: Long Stories (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-115.html)
+--- Thread: My step out of reality. (/thread-6000.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

My step out of reality. - Bally002 - 08-04-2020

My step out of reality.  For interested RN3 readers.

Introduction:- I have mixed feelings relating this story. I feel I’m not supposed to relate it. Perhaps because of respect to those involved and the later disrespect I had for my co-worker or ‘off-sider’ as I will refer him/her. I post it here on RN3 because there are those here that may be receptive.

We, my missus (true love) and I don’t do drugs, hallucinogens or the like and we haven’t in our 25 odd years of being together (4 children). I am now in what I call semi-retirement and keep our home free from those who do indulge hence we have few visitors. But, I like a drink and smoke tobacco. We tried marijuana once together at a party in our local community a couple of years back but didn’t like it. I had left the LEO job by then. The smell at that party brought back memories of many arrests. We were just trying to be part of this community. Peer pressure at a later age perhaps.

At the time this story occurred I was an LEO in a most remote area. Tanami desert and of Sergeant rank. The Aboriginal peoples I had in my patrol were the Warlpiri with some Pintupi. It was a very large area. Very ancient. We had 3 police and an Aboriginal Community Police Officer. Now passed away. I am not allowed to mention his name. I may use some aboriginal terms here and can explain them. This happened somewhere between my time out there, perhaps the later part between 1999 and 2002. I suppose my vehicle “Toyota Landcruiser caged truck” diary may have an entry of that patrol but I have no access to that now.

The Patrol:- The area encompassed as I alluded to is a large area and required rostering to visit the more remote communities at time. On this day we were required to pay a visit to a small community some 180 kilometres east. Me and my off-sider prepared for the journey as we had numerous times. Licencing duties, follow-ups for minor crimes and as the patrol was in the restricted alcohol area. Searching for ‘those grogs’. This was localized laws voted by the community councils (the traditional owners in a sense) for us to also police.

We entered the job and the computer and radioed our intentions to our neighboring station. My off-sider drove and I sat back in the passenger seat admiring the surroundings after a large rain. Greenery and flowering abounded. If I remember correctly it was an early, sunny spring morning. Not hot, not cold. I was wearing my bush pajamas. Light Khaki overalls and I stowed my accouterments belt under the seat. It would be about a 2 and a half drive as the track was narrow, rutted and changed constantly. We crossed the Tanami Highway and headed out along this road/track.

We chatted amicably, had some snacks and bottled water reaching our destination. Did a drive around the community and ended up outside ‘shop’. The local small community market store. Shop was all caged up of course. I went inside and got a few “Hello Tjungala” from the locals. Had the fuel pump switched on and unlocked the pump cage and fueled up. My off-sider prepared the licencing paper for drivers and those wishing to purchase firearms. After fueling up I walked with those desiring a firearm and inspected their respective safes. The fav rifle of choice was the “Macknem”. A .22 calibre magnum lever action for hunting. Another favorite hunting item was ‘Toyota aye!”

After wrapping up and stowing the gear we indulged ourselves in the traditional ‘smoko’ meal of a microwave heated pie with sauce and a ‘coke’. It was still early and after another drive around and a visit to the clinic we departed. On the return trip I suggested we try going North West on an old hunting track then north to the Tanami Highway pointing out the co-ordinates on the ‘topo’ map. “Sure” was the reply from the off-sider/driver. We could pop off a roo or a turkey for the local aboriginal families at home. The trip on a previously un-patrolled road was something different and I calculated we’d be home before sunset. Radioed it in, got the affirmative and off the ‘beaten track” we went. Some new country for me to view. I enjoyed navigating and my off-sider responded accordingly. Sometimes stopped, got out, stretched our legs and contemplated this unusual trip home through the Tanami desert. Checking out and plotting landmarks and entering them in my notebook as a completed part of the duties.

An interesting land mark:- After a couple of hours I spied some bluffs that didn’t appear on the ‘topo’ map relief in detail so I said, “Drive over there.” (Pointing West) Offsider questioned, “What for?” I said, “Can’t see those bluffs on the map.” Rightly so he asked, “Have you got us lost?” I could only answer looking at him, “Dunno” He rolled his eyes, and to me that seemed he was tired of driving and I didn’t blame him. I suggested we go there, have a rest and I’ll drive back home. Seemed an okay resolution. We came upon a series of bluffs and to my reckoning we were in Naparulla land. The terrain didn’t match but we were still well within our patrol. At the bluffs we rode up to the top of the first one over the rocks and spinifex. They weren’t high but, just different.

The experience:- Now to those reading I am relating to the truth as I recollect. I have never forgotten this incident. I have no reason to bullshit. Standing on the edge of the bluff we looked north. Apart from this vantage everything looked flat to the Tanami Highway direction. To my right was another bluff, quite negotiable by foot if is walked down, then across. There was Mulga growing with green leaves. I took a reading and yes I was where we were supposed to be. I showed my off-sider. “Huh.” I don’t think he understood plotting and navigation. “Doesn’t show hills ” was his response. “Yeah, I know.” I said looking around. I was feeling embarrassed thinking we were lost and I had miscalculated. I checked over the map and plots again. We were’here” as far as i was concerned. I placed the map away in the door storage and we both commenced to negotiate our way down the leading edge of the not so steep bluff. I just wanted to explore.

We’d only walked about 10 metres down a gentle rocky slope. I said, “Strewth, look at that”. Some 20 metres ahead downhill was the biggest goanna//pirrentee or monitor lizard I had ever seen. It was standing proud on its 4 legs. It was a sight. Old mate, my off sider, backed up and turned going back to the truck. Of all things he came back with a tire lever. We had 2 glocks in our stowed belts and a shotty behind the seats. The lizard started climbing up towards us, I remember saying “Wow, stand still” But off-sider had turned and was cutting it back to the truck. Tire lever in hand. This beast wasn’t frightened of us. It made its way towards me. I stood like a statue. The lizard came up beside me with it’s head tilted in my direction. I guesstimated it was over 2 metres long. It’s body was as thick as my thigh but what was unusual for a lizard of its kind was the coloring. It was black with large purple stripes running diagonal across its back. While looking at me it’s tongue flicked in and out as if feeling me out for a moment. It then walked nonchalantly past me and across the face of the bluff. Funny thing, I didn’t feel scared. Its claws could have made some nasty wounds had it been angry. As I said my Glock was under the seat in the truck,which at this point tuning I couldn’t see or much less my off-sider for that matter.

There was no wind, good light, warm and I then made my way down the slope to a breach between the 2 bluffs, occasionally looking back and up for the truck and the lizard. I shrugged from memory and got to the bottom of the slope. There was a flat piece of ground about 10 metres wide before the next bluff separating them. I remember the only sound was my boots as I walked. Midway i could make out a small track of bare earth. A walking track if you may. Looking both ways I crossed this track and commenced the incline upwards on the next bluff outcrop. About halfway up I saw a low cave. Interesting I thought and bent dow to make my way in. At a point where I had to be on my belly I paused. Ahead of me was a large kangaroo carcass. Partially eaten or dismembered. I looked at it’s head. Teeth showing and all. I decided not to go any further. I made my way back out into the sunshine and lit a smoke glancing over to see if I could see the truck. I couldn’t. I wondered why but my attention was caught by spying a “Willy Willy.” This is like a small or miniature localized tornado often caused by rising heat. It was about 100 metres away tracking through the mulga. Throwing leaves about. About 5 metres across by perhaps 10 to 15 metres tall. I could hear this disturbance.

So watching this, dragging on a smoke I did think that what I’m seeing was quite unique. The ‘willy willy’ essed it’s way through the mulga and spinafex. I saw leaves and dead spinafex mixed with dust rising up and being thrown about in all directions. The flamin thing then made a line directly up the small slope towards me. I crouched up against the rock wall near the cave. I was totally engulfed. Lost me smoke and held my breath. For a time of about 20 to 30 seconds this thing whipped up a storm around me. Then all was quiet again. Perhaps some superstition made me glance towards the cave with the dead roo inside. I decided I was outta there. I admit I was spooked. But it didn’t end there.

I cut a downhill path to the face of the bluff to where there was cleared ground. I subconsciously lit another smoke. Took a puff and saw the biggest snake painting across the face of the flat rock of the face of the bluff. I found out later I was at the “Serpent Dreaming” site where intiations took place. The snake painting was in a wave pattern and about 50 metres long and about half a metre thick. If you can imagine it stretched out I would say it could reach 100 metres. I walked to the wall looking up. My mind was in awe. “Who painted this?” There were other smaller paintings and carved reliefs.

I ran my hand over these. I then saw a crack in the wall, Appeared there was some fabric stowed in the crack. I tugged on it and pulled out the bundle. There were a couple left but i unwrapped this one. In the fabric was a rock hard dark ocher long dish. I didn’t explore any further. I re-wrapped the dish as best I could and replaced it with the other wrappings. Might sound strange but I thought I was seeing things I shouldn’t.

I gathered my sense of direction and followed a small bare trail around the bluff. I took one last look at the painting from a distance and followed the track which led me back between the 2 bluffs. It was the little track I crossed.

It was at this point I heard the truck and with a feeling of relief I saw my off-sider driving it basically right towrads me. As he approached i saw his gaze. It was like he was looking for me. He passed not 2 metres from where I was standing and went around the other side of the bluff. It was a “What the” moment. Boy was I going to have words with him dicking around like that. I followed where he drove and actually saw many tire prints through the spinafex. I doing this I stepped off that little track. It happened ,as I rounded the bluff, I saw him parked with a gawking look on his face when he saw me appear. There was an angry exchange of words somewhat like a professional argument interlaced with expletives. His face was red. He was as angry as I was. He was just about to call in a search. It appears I was out of his sight for about 30 minutes. I looked at the sun. That would be about right. I hadn’t noticed the time slipping away.

I lit another smoke. Calmed down. I said, “I want to show you where I’ve been.” No, enough was enough for him. He replied. “I want to go home”. He wouldn’t relinquish the driving. I conveyed words basically instructing to back track and then head north to the Tanami Highway. We left that place. Not much was said on the way back. My off-sider was obviously angry I’d gotten him lost and had simply disappeared. I was angry because he drove right past me. This was never resolved and he subsequently reported it to my boss in Alice Springs. I got a bit off a rocket from the boss. The report was simply a ‘patrol ’ when recorded. What I saw and what he perceived he saw wasn’t mentioned again.

Postscrpt:- I retained my position as an OIC of remote stations. Later to become an instructor to police recruits. My off-sider resigned under ‘a cloud’. I related this story to an aboriginal elder shortly afterwards and was told not not talk about it or let anyone know. “No white fella has ever been there”. After I retired I have constant dreams of being in uniform in obscure but familiar surroundings. I have an aboriginal name and so do members of my family. I now reside on the coast far away from there.

My regards,

Bally

RE: My step out of reality. - Snarl - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 04:00 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Now to those reading I am relating to the truth as I recollect. I have never forgotten this incident. I have no reason to bullshit.

I related this story to an aboriginal elder shortly afterwards and was told not not talk about it or let anyone know. “No white fella has ever been there”. After I retired I have constant dreams of being in uniform in obscure but familiar surroundings. I have an aboriginal name and so do members of my family. I now reside on the coast far away from there.

Wow!!  Interesting tale.

There are places on this Earth where strange thing are known to abound.  I think you found one.

RE: My step out of reality. - Mystic Wanderer - 08-04-2020

Wow, what an experience! 
Thank you for taking the time to tell your story.   minusculeclap 

I think the large lizard was sent to warn you to stay away. When it saw it couldn't deter you, it moved on... come what may.

As I said before, I think you entered a "time warp" and crossed into another dimension. It wasn't until you both got angry that your vibrations balanced out to where you could both see each other in this dimension.

Why were you led there?  This is what I can't answer, but there was a reason.

RE: My step out of reality. - F2d5thCav - 08-04-2020

Well written, @"Bally002".

I think what would be interesting would be for you to retrace that vehicle route again and see if you come across those bluffs.  For that matter, do they show up on Google or Bing satellite imagery ?

Cool encounter with the lizard.  The dust devil (willy willy) didn't sound like much fun.

ETA: Thinking about the comment of @"Mystic Wanderer" .  Time warp, or maybe when you entered that area, your position on the arrow of time slipped just a tiny bit away from that of your colleague.  Could it be he couldn't see you because you were both out of phase with each other as far as time goes ?  Even just a few seconds difference could do the trick.

Cheers

(08-04-2020, 05:36 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Well written, @"Bally002".

I think what would be interesting would be for you to retrace that vehicle route again and see if you come across those bluffs.  For that matter, do they show up on Google or Bing satellite imagery ?

Cool encounter with the lizard.  The dust devil (willy willy) didn't sound like much fun.

Cheers

@"Bally002", 

This reminds me, I forgot to mention that others have mentioned seeing these "small tornadoes" when they were having an unexplained experience. I never knew what they were called. Willy willy... interesting.

Could this be something that is stirred up when two dimensions collide?   minusculethinking

RE: My step out of reality. - F2d5thCav - 08-04-2020

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:Could this be something that is stirred up when two dimensions collide?

Some encounters are preceded by sudden gusts of wind (Fatima-1917 was an example of this).  I've wondered if this happens because something suddenly materializes in our reality and displaces the air in doing so.

Cheers

(08-04-2020, 05:36 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: ETA: Thinking about the comment of @"Mystic Wanderer" .  Time warp, or maybe when you entered that area, your position on the arrow of time slipped just a tiny bit away from that of your colleague.  Could it be he couldn't see you because you were both out of phase with each other as far as time goes ?  Even just a few seconds difference could do the trick.

Cheers

Yes, @"F2d5thCav", that's what I'm suggesting. 
He had to lower his vibration by getting angry before he could be seen by his partner.

It is taught that people can raise their vibration/frequency so high that they can disappear right in front of others. There was a guru, I forget his name, but he could do this during meditation.

As we raise our vibrations, they become so fast that our "energy" can't be seen. I don't know how to put it into words myself, but there are many books I've read on this subject. It can happen.

Everything is made up of energy. Just like a coffee table appears to be solid, but it only APPEARS to be solid because it is vibrating at a very low energy. As energy is raised, it disappears to others left in this dimension that are on the lower vibrations.

(08-04-2020, 05:44 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Quote:Could this be something that is stirred up when two dimensions collide?

Some encounters are preceded by sudden gusts of wind (Fatima-1917 was an example of this).  I've wondered if this happens because something suddenly materializes in our reality and displaces the air in doing so.

Cheers

@"F2d5thCav", sounds plausible to me.
I don't have the answer to that question, but there has to be a reason why this happens so often during unexplained events.

RE: My step out of reality. - Bally002 - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 04:49 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:00 PM)Bally002 Wrote: Now to those reading I am relating to the truth as I recollect. I have never forgotten this incident. I have no reason to bullshit.

I related this story to an aboriginal elder shortly afterwards and was told not not talk about it or let anyone know. “No white fella has ever been there”. After I retired I have constant dreams of being in uniform in obscure but familiar surroundings. I have an aboriginal name and so do members of my family. I now reside on the coast far away from there.

Wow!!  Interesting tale.

There are places on this Earth where strange thing are known to abound.  I think you found one.

Hi Snarl, Never went back there mate and from where I sit now, don't feel I ever want to.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Bally:)

RE: My step out of reality. - Sol - 08-04-2020

Fascinating story! Feeling like you shouldn't be there tells a lot. Some places are best left undisturbed. Might sound superstitious but yeah.

That was a great read and I'm glad you got out of there ok. I'm sure you do too!

Cheers!

RE: My step out of reality. - ChiefD - 08-05-2020

What a riveting story! Thanks for sharing that. I agree with Mystic Wanderer about both of you being a little out of phase/time. As others said too, there are some very interesting, fascinating scary places on our wonderful planet. There was a reason you found that place.

RE: My step out of reality. - guohua - 08-05-2020

@"Bally002" 
I agree that you had to lower your Chi Vibration to be seen by your Off-Sider and that the Large lizard was sent to scare you to turn in the other direction.
But instead your Vibration Heightened and you step into another dimension, possibly the same dimension the lizard walked out of.
What in powerful enough the kill a kangaroo? I don't know what could that is why I'm asking.
Could that large lizard do that and live in that cave?

Those hills appearing seem to not belong there and others have asked if you have check the google or bing maps to see if those mountains or hills show up.
I am fascinated by your journey and dreams.  

One of my aunts seem to think that you entered the next dimension just a small, very small change in the vibration state of your Chi and your dreams are the experiences you'd have in your life if you hadn't step through but continued on your journey home ignoring those mountains.
She thinks the Shaman or Ancient One you spoke with knew this and was worried for your sanity.. Just Her Humble Opinion

By the way, she Slowed Her Spiritual Vibration Down Enough to Materialize next to me and my husband and scare him because she was sitting in his lap.
This one has a crush on my husband I think, he always complains about her touching him or pressing against him in bed.  Yes I do Laugh.
He'll hear her sometimes as a buzzing by his ear. Do you ever hear a Buzzing or see things or movements in the corner of your eyes?
Yes, Spirits are real, at least for me and my family.

An absolutely Awesome Experience you had, I think you are VERY Lucky to be here with us, I mean that.
Thak You for taking the time and trusting us here with your life experience.

RE: My step out of reality. - kdog - 08-05-2020

Wow ! Interesting story @"Bally002"  . 

Thanks for sharing. I had a good internet friend named Bulla,the rainbowman and he shared some stories similar to yours. There are so many things that happen that can't be explained. 

minusculebeercheers

RE: My step out of reality. - guohua - 08-05-2020

As mentioned by others, the individuals part of the Missing 411 Cases, why couldn't some be missing because they stepped through and weren't able to step back or the cases of men out hunting in areas they've hunted for years and they are caring radios to communicate with, they are seperated and the next thing they know, one of their group has vanished.

People have Vanished in the woods and have been found miles from where they last were seen and they normally don't know how they got there.

RE: My step out of reality. - Ninurta - 08-05-2020

Fascinating account.

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

RE: My step out of reality. - Bally002 - 08-05-2020

(08-04-2020, 11:40 PM)Sol Wrote: Fascinating story! Feeling like you shouldn't be there tells a lot. Some places are best left undisturbed. Might sound superstitious but yeah.

That was a great read and I'm glad you got out of there ok. I'm sure you do too!

Cheers!

Thank you.  Being a little confused as I was when I arrived there, the stillness at first was a little unnerving but I put my mind to check coordinates along a penciled en route and markers on the topographic map. 

The bluffs didn't appear on the map.  My mind ??? Lets have a look around.  I guess when I saw the painting and engravings on the rock face and touched the wrapped elongated dish did it in for me and I left the site.  Yeah, I'd seen a lot in my time out there but at this location I didn't feel I was in a 'right' place.  It was just different to what I expected if I could answer that way.

In hindsight, not knowing the location, I would have most likely perished if stuck there as I didn't know where to find water.  I guess I had ideas that I'd learned but this was a new location'

Kind regards,

Bally

(08-05-2020, 12:23 AM)ChiefD Wrote: What a riveting story! Thanks for sharing that. I agree with Mystic Wanderer about both of you being a little out of phase/time. As others said too, there are some very interesting, fascinating scary places on our wonderful planet. There was a reason you found that place.

I've seen a few unique places but this was out there with experience.  Apart from crocs I saw the biggest lizard up close that I'd ever seen.

Largest rock painting that I'd seen.  On top of that I was molested by a 'willy willy'.

Being out of phase/time I can't explain.  I just thought later this landscape was a secret site, not known to others.

I feel privileged to have been there but then relating the story in the job I was in would see me moved away I felt.

My regards,

(08-05-2020, 12:43 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Bally002" 
I agree that you had to lower your Chi Vibration to be seen by your Off-Sider and that the Large lizard was sent to scare you to turn in the other direction.
But instead your Vibration Heightened and you step into another dimension, possibly the same dimension the lizard walked out of.
What in powerful enough the kill a kangaroo? I don't know what could that is why I'm asking.
Could that large lizard do that and live in that cave?

Those hills appearing seem to not belong there and others have asked if you have check the google or bing maps to see if those mountains or hills show up.
I am fascinated by your journey and dreams.  

One of my aunts seem to think that you entered the next dimension just a small, very small change in the vibration state of your Chi and your dreams are the experiences you'd have in your life if you hadn't step through but continued on your journey home ignoring those mountains.
She thinks the Shaman or Ancient One you spoke with knew this and was worried for your sanity.. Just Her Humble Opinion

By the way, she Slowed Her Spiritual Vibration Down Enough to Materialize next to me and my husband and scare him because she was sitting in his lap.
This one has a crush on my husband I think, he always complains about her touching him or pressing against him in bed.  Yes I do Laugh.
He'll hear her sometimes as a buzzing by his ear. Do you ever hear a Buzzing or see things or movements in the corner of your eyes?
Yes, Spirits are real, at least for me and my family.

An absolutely Awesome Experience you had, I think you are VERY Lucky to be here with us, I mean that.
Thak You for taking the time and trusting us here with your life experience.

I have never learned about Chi and vibrations.  Thanks here for the education.

I'm sure that the lizard or Perentie (The perentie (Varanus giganteus) is the largest monitor lizard or goanna native to Australia, and the fourth-largest living lizard on earth, after the Komodo dragon, Asian water monitor, and crocodile monitorrom  =wiki - )  I'm doubtful that that large kangaroo was taken down by it.  I haven't heard of such a thing.  But it was a carcass, the roo may have died from injury or sickness.  Roos suffer injuries like breaks when bounding at speed and perhaps slip on the rocks or fall.  Maybe it was left there for the lizard.

I have checked the area out on google maps for this and the report of an UFO crash over a century ago but can't track where we went in.  

The elder wasn't in the strict sense a Sharman or magical as far as I know.  Just a man of respect who may have had knowledge.  I was just told I shouldn't have been there and seen what I saw. 

Spiritually I was given a 'friendly' Kurdaitcha. ( Kurdaitcha (or kurdaitcha man, and also spelled kurdaitcha, gadaidja, cadiche, kadaitcha, or karadji) is a type of shaman amongst the Arrernte people, an Aboriginal group in Central Australia. The kurdaitcha may be brought in to punish a guilty party by death. )

He was given to me by my adoptive father.  Name is Jigali or Gigali.  Nothing nasty about him and he was seen by some whenever I was threatened.  I never saw him  The look of terror that suddenly came upon a persons face when they said, "You got your. Kurdaitcha here"  Often took me by surprise and I'd look around. But ???  I blame him when things disappear.

I've seen the 'min min' lights and flying stuff at night out there but because I can't explain it I just got on with my job.  I did encounter what I reckon was a shape shifting animal one night that had my hair standing up and goosebumps.  I related that story on TOS many years ago but it was never really well received.. I mentioned it to an Elder of that community and got told I went too close to a burial site.  It was an honest mistake. 

I'll relate another story some day in which I learned to respect the peoples beliefs about spirits and watched them communicating with the spirits of deceased.  To be honest I was "yeah righto" until the day came where I had to ask permission to enter sacred lands.  I had an Aboriginal tracker with me at the time and it was at his insistence that I do else he wouldn't go any further.

My regards you, yours and your aunts.  Thank them for me.

Before I finish this reply I didn't add in my story about the acoustics of the place I visited.  The still sounds were like you experience in cave or empty stone building.  Very sharp and distinctive.  Not echoing. I could hear my boots crunching the grass or gravel.  The 'willy willy' was loud though.  Clicking my lighter to a smoke was like a twig snapping.

Cheers:).  

(08-05-2020, 03:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Fascinating account.

I do have a couple of questions - 1) when you were taking navigational readings, were you using a compass or a GPS hand-held unit? and 2) was it just when you stepped off the narrow trail that your off-sider finally saw you? I think that narrow trail is a key to the account.

Hello Ninurta,  Thanks for asking

!) I was using map, compass and protractor and line of site to landmarks.  We weren't issued GPS back then.  Closest tech we had was a Sat phone about the size of a laptop.

2)  I stepped off the trail and walked back to the first bluff and rounded the slope.  That's when we spotted each other.  He'd driven right past me around the slope and pulled up.  Out of my sight at that point.

Hope that helps.  

Thanks for reading.

(08-05-2020, 12:54 AM)kdog Wrote: Wow ! Interesting story @"Bally002"  . 

Thanks for sharing. I had a good internet friend named Bulla,the rainbowman and he shared some stories similar to yours. There are so many things that happen that can't be explained. 

minusculebeercheers

Agreed and cheers back at you Kdog.  Regards to Bulla.