Rogue-Nation3
Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Political News and more (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines (/thread-5960.html)

Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - xuenchen - 07-31-2020

A Portland Oregon City "official" has made it clear that the Federal Government owes Portland some big money for not getting the proper permits to erect that fencing around the Federal courthouse that's been getting sieged by violent rioting.

This is total deluxe insanity as we learned a day or two ago that Portland and The State of Oregon(e) will be "cooperating" and doing their jobs and enforcing laws that have bee running wild for over 2 months with unchecked rioting and looting on a daily basis.

Heed the warnings and never trust Democrats in power to do what they agree to do.  tinydrroling

A few days ago the Mayor of Portland was actually blaming Federal presence for all the violence !! tinycool

[Image: PkK0.gif]
[Image: 9f1O.gif]

Quote:The City of Portland, Oregon is penalizing the federal government $500 every 15 minutes for erecting fencing to protect a courthouse without the proper permits; totaling $192,000 since riots began there more than nine weeks ago.

“City Commissioner Chloe Eudaly said in a statement Tuesday that the fencing is obstructing the street outside of the courthouse. As of Monday, she said, the federal government owed Portland $192,000,” reports Fox News.

“We intend to collect,” said Eudaly, who added that she was “committed to doing everything in my power to end this federal occupation and move forward with our community’s reckoning with racial injustice and our efforts to transform our approach to policing and public safety.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

LINK-->  THIS IS REAL: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines for Installing Fence Without Permits

LINK-->  Commissioner Eudaly Tweets

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - Mystic Wanderer - 07-31-2020

This madness is too much for me. The stupidity of those in power in Portland is even worse.  smalltappinghead

It's going to be up to the voters there to vote these people out if they ever want to save their city.

Good luck!

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - F2d5thCav - 07-31-2020

@"Mystic Wanderer" 

Not just stupidity.  The refusal to deploy police, and to request assistance from the state, in a timely manner is criminally negligent.

Cheers

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - guohua - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 05:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This madness is too much for me. The stupidity of those in power in Portland is even worse.  smalltappinghead

It's going to be up to the voters there to vote these people out if they ever want to save their city.

Good luck!

The Sheeple will not be voted out Portland Oregon City Officials  because they all think alike.

I was reading 6 or so comments from Citizens of Portland and they stated that the Police should Not Leave Their Headquarters / Office until called for, they should not Patrol the Streets.

I went back to find these comments but they had been removed.

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - PLOTUS - 07-31-2020

(07-31-2020, 06:24 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

Not just stupidity.  The refusal to deploy police, and to request assistance from the state, in a timely manner is criminally negligent.

Cheers
It's becoming too much to even comprehend, this pure deliberate lawless behavior of the Lib and democrat population and their party members in positions of power. Maybe the polls are the only place to remedy this insanity.

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - beez - 08-01-2020

Can we just be honest here?

It's not about George Floyd.
It's not about police brutality.
It's not about black lives mattering.

People are still having a fucking hissy over Hillary losing the election in 2016 and this is an election year.

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - OmegaLogos - 08-01-2020

Explanation: @beez Thanks for nailing that on the head eh ... well done!

Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes?  by @"OmegaLogos" 

Personal Disclosure: Yes the Federal Gov should counter sue the state of Oregon for failing to protect public property and charge them for every cent spent on that task.

I am pretty sure that several hundred federal officers pay for a couple of weeks adds up to something big.

Go the whole hog and sue for medical damages to any hurt and or injured Federal officer.

Dont forget to include all costs like travel and housing.

Meanwhile totally defund any federal assistance to that state period..

Go the whole mile and do something with this fact ... the Fed Gov OWNS 53% of Oregon ... maybe make a new state entirely eh.

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_land_policy_in_Oregon

minusculebeercheers

RE: Portland Officials Say Feds Owe Them $190K in Fines - Ninurta - 08-01-2020

(08-01-2020, 12:34 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: @beez Thanks for nailing that on the head eh ... well done!

Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes?  by @"OmegaLogos" 

Personal Disclosure: Yes the Federal Gov should counter sue the state of Oregon for failing to protect public property and charge them for every cent spent on that task.

I am pretty sure that several hundred federal officers pay for a couple of weeks adds up to something big.

Go the whole hog and sue for medical damages to any hurt and or injured Federal officer.

Dont forget to include all costs like travel and housing.

Meanwhile totally defund any federal assistance to that state period..

Go the whole mile and do something with this fact ... the Fed Gov OWNS 53% of Oregon ... maybe make a new state entirely eh.

https://ballotpedia.org/Federal_land_policy_in_Oregon

minusculebeercheers

^^^^^^ -------- What he said.

Charge the state of Oregon and the city of Portland for ALL federal expenditures resulting for local officials refusals to act and enforce law, including the costs involved in building the fence in contention - because I'm a firm believer in adding insult to injury when action is warranted at all.

End Federal funding to the state of Oregon and the city of Portland until such time as the citizens thereof elect to return to the US, and acknowledge federal authority over Federal holdings. I mean END, not "suspend" - if payments ever start back up, they start from THAT date, not retroactively back to the date they were ended. Simply ending Federal funding is a lot nicer than what they did to the entire south when we tried to leave their club.