Rogue-Nation3
Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-45.html)
+--- Forum: Metaphysics and Related Topics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 (/thread-59.html)

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2016

Baba Vangelia Pandeva, from Petrich, Bulgaria; was born in 1911 and died in 1996. She was only twelve years old when, caught up in a tornado, sand took her eyesight. She began making predictions when she was 16, and has made some startling accurate predictions that have come to pass.

In 1989 she made this prediction:

Quote:Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.

The twin towers, often referred to as brothers, attacked by two planes happened on September 11. Many people postulate that the bush in the prediction, refers to the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

Another prediction she made in 1980, at the time of her prediction, it didn't make any sense....

Quote:At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.

In August of 2000, a Russian submarine by the name of Kursk, perished in a horrific accident.

You can read more about Baba Pandeva at this link at Shocked Chicken.

In the meantime, here are some other predictions that were made by Baby Vangelia Pandeva.

Quote:2016. Muslims invade Europe.
2023. There will be major changes in the Earth’s orbit.
2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
2084. The rebirth of nature.
2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet. This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
2130. extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
2170. Global Drought.
2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010. A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
5079: The universe will end.

RE: Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - Melina Hawk - 05-21-2016

Well 2023 is the next prediction and its specific too. There will be major changes to the Earth 's orbit. I will then be 46 years old. 

Hopefully, I will be able to revisit this thread in seven years to ten years and see if she is accurate with her next predictions that will come to pass.

RE: Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - senona - 05-21-2016

Quote:2016. Muslims invade Europe.

Well, evidently she got that one correct
They are and will be for some time I imagine

Quote:2084. The rebirth of nature.

Now that is interesting
'Rebirth' of Nature, especially after governments have been "experimenting" with manipulating Mother Nature for the better of science

Quote:2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet.

This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.

And why would there be a dark side of Earth?

Which leads to this follow up prediction, about 380 hundred years later

Quote:2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.

That does not sound good at all

I'll be long gone by then, but it does make one wonder WTH is going to happen with people (government/military) tinkering around with planet Earth

Sounds like tough times are still ahead

Nice find, thanks for sharing
I have never heard of this Lady either, will try to remember her name

RE: Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - Melina Hawk - 05-21-2016

Well I got to thinking about these predictions. Such as, why do we need an artificial sun? It then occurred to me that the 2023 prediction about a major change to Earth's orbit. What if something happens that locks us in a rotation where only one side of the Earth sees the sun. Is that even possible? I would imagine our gravity would change, wouldn't it?

RE: Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 - senona - 05-21-2016

Quote:Melina Hawk wrote:

Well I got to thinking about these predictions. Such as, why do we need an artificial sun? It then occurred to me that the 2023 prediction about a major change to Earth's orbit. What if something happens that locks us in a rotation where only one side of the Earth sees the sun. Is that even possible? I would imagine our gravity would change, wouldn't it?

That was what I wondered too, why the need for an artificial sun

The sad thing about predictions, due to the riddles in which they may be told, it is always AFTER an incident occurs that we can pin point what it was referring to.

Yet with this Lady, her words are modern yet still leaves questions as to "what" could happen to cause such a thing as needing an artificial sun or two. (way in the future)

And what would cause a change to the Earth's orbit?  
That is right around the corner in about 7 yrs, give or take, depending on how accurate the prediction is and how would that effect us as a whole?

She was born in 1911 and lost here eyesight twelve years later. We were just starting to get our machines off the ground and into the air during that time.
So if she foresaw the future with planes she'd never with her own eyes looked upon....

Two steel birds bring down the brothers and sends Bush into a frenzy and manhunt. The prophecy didn't make sense until it came to pass. Her foresight about the Russian submarine didn't make sense until it had come to pass.

But no worries. I shall be alive for the next three prophecies, and watch for myself if another of her prophesies come to pass.

Heck, if I live to over a hundred, I might be alive to watch the world try and embrace communism.

I came across another article about Baba Vanga and found a few interesting notes.

For 2016 she talks about people suffering from skin cancers having to do with chemical warfare. She does say, that world hunger is beginning to be overcome by 2025. Actually, it's all very interesting. Let me collect the info here.

Quote:Here are 13 predictions that the Blind Baba made for 2016 and beyond:

Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

Europe will cease to exist: According to Baba Vanga, the continent will cease to exist by 2016, and all that would remain will be empty spaces and wasteland, nearly devoid of any form of life. She is reported to have said that chemical weapons would be used by extremists against Europe.

Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

China will become the new super power: As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy. According to her, the exploiters (the developed nations) will become the exploited (the third world). In 2011, the International Monetary Fund had also predicted that China’s economy will overtake that of the US in 2016, emerging as the new superpower.    

Hunger eradication: Baba Vanga has predicted that hunger will get eradicated sometime between 2025 and 2028.

On to Venus: Humans will travel to Venus, according to the Baba, in search of new energy sources. They might even set up a colony there.

Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

Ice caps melting: According to the Baba, ice caps will melt by 2045. The rate at which the ice caps are melting already due to global warming, does seem to suggest the same.  

Cloning of organs: As per Baba Vanga’s predictions, body organs will be cloned in 2046, and that would be the easiest method of treatment.

US attacking Muslim dominated Europe: By 2066, the US will attack Muslim dominated Europe using climate change weapon, and will try to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

The return of Communism: By 2076, communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.

Underwater civilisations: By 2130, civilisations will learn how to live under water, with the help of aliens.

The death of the Earth: By 3797, everything on Earth will cease to exist. However, humans will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.

Original Article

It has much of the same information from the opening post, except for the odd changes here and there. The previous link didn't mention her 2010 predictions, nor did it state that Europe will cease to exists. After all, they were just invaded by refugees. It's going to take time to do what our Middle Eastern brethren have planned.

I also found this website that is all about Baba Vanga. It is a really interesting read if you would like to learn more about her and her predictions. Just visit the link below.

Baba Vanga