Rogue-Nation3
Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Political News and more (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate (/thread-5793.html)

Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - xuenchen - 07-15-2020

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has done it again !

She has used the emergency alert system to transmit her whimsical dictator directives.

This one was for the mask thing.

Definitely a modern day Brownshirt tactic !!

God help the USA if Democrats get more power next year !!

Quote:Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) used the emergency broadcast system again Monday to order residents to wear masks.

Cell phones went off at 4:44 p.m. with an “Emergency Alert.”

From the Governor’s Office: Fight COVID by wearing a mask. Michiganders are REQUIRED by executive order to wear face coverings in public indoor and crowded outdoor spaces. Business must refuse entry or service to those who do not wear a face covering (with limited exceptions). More info: Michigan.gov/MaskUp.

Whitmer has regularly used the system, typically used to issue Amber Alerts for missing children, to reinforce her orders.

In March, the governor took over television stations to issue a “Michigan coronavirus emergency alert broadcast” to communicate the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” shutdown order.

LINK-->  Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - LSU2018 - 07-15-2020

I wish I could go to Shitmer's nearest market and do this in her honor... 

RE: Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - LSU2018 - 07-15-2020

(07-15-2020, 09:47 PM)xuenchen Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Those picture in pictures you do always crack me up  tinylaughing

RE: Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2020

All Walmart stores statewide are going to require masks again here starting Monday, per our Governor. That's the only store I've heard of that is going to make it a requirement to go inside.

Our mayor where I live has left it up to the individual whether to wear one, or not, outside.  He said he strongly suggests it, but he won't make it mandatory.

If I lived in a place that had a tyrant for a mayor, I'd have to leave, or else round up the militia and drag them out kicking and screaming. I can't breathe with those things on. Plus, I think it's all a big scam to make the public used to submitting to their demands.

RE: Whitmer Uses Emergency Alert System for Mask Mandate - Ninurta - 07-16-2020

(07-15-2020, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All Walmart stores statewide are going to require masks again here starting Monday, per our Governor. That's the only store I've heard of that is going to make it a requirement to go inside.  

Our mayor where I live has left it up to the individual whether to wear one, or not, outside.  He said he strongly suggests it, but he won't make it mandatory.

If I lived in a place that had a tyrant for a mayor, I'd have to leave, or else round up the militia and drag them out kicking and screaming. I can't breathe with those things on. Plus, I think it's all a big scam to make the public used to submitting to their demands.

I'm exempt from wearing one according to the Executive Order dictated by Northam, so I carry a copy of the EO with me and if anyone gives me any shit over not wearing a mask, I just slap the order on 'em and tell 'em to take it up with the governor if they don't like it.