Rogue-Nation3
Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists (/thread-572.html)

Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists - Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2016

Want to make a quick trillion?  Here's your chance!  tinybiggrin
There are 16 names listed in the article, at a bounty of one ton of gold each!  

Gold reward offered for the capture of Khazarian gangsters.

[Image: benjamin_fulford_3.jpg]

Quote:In order to bring about world peace and justice, the White Dragon Society is offering a gold bounty for the capture of the individuals listed below. The gold can be collected in Hong Kong or other parts of Asia upon the capture of the felons. These criminals collectively have been actively trying to kill 90% of the world’s population and enslave the survivors. Ample proof of their crimes has already been provided to various law enforcement and other agencies around the world. Since the individuals below are highly dangerous you are authorized to use any necessary force if they resist arrest. Their names are presented in the same format as the deck of cards they issued for Iraqi leaders following their illegal invasion of that country.

Well... they gave them a choice to turn themselves in peacefully by July 10th, or...   face the music!

Quote:We will stop the deck with the jokers for now but more names will be issued if the arrest of these individuals proves insufficient to stop the ongoing crimes against humanity being perpetrated by the Khazarian Mafia. If anybody on this list thinks they are being unfairly targeted, they may make their case directly to the White Dragon Society.

Here is the list of names:  LINK

RE: Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists - guohua - 07-15-2016

If My husband and I were 15 years younger,  tinycool

RE: Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists - Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 10:49 PM)guohua Wrote: If My husband and I were 15 years younger,  tinycool

You and me both!  I sure could use a ton of gold right now.   tinybiggrin

And knowing I was ridding the world of low-life scum would just be an extra bonus!   minusculeknocks

RE: Gold Bounty & Names Released For The Capture of Khazarian Terrorists - Mystic Wanderer - 07-15-2016

COBRA | Terms of Surrender -- For the Cabal

Quote:There are Cabal surrender negotiations taking place behind the scenes, and the general population has a right to know what is going on and to communicate their perspective. So here I am putting the terms of surrender for public review and discussion.

The Rockefeller faction will most likely fight until their bitter end, but the rest of the Cabal will surrender when it gets unsafe enough for them. Many positive factions are getting increasingly impatient and increasingly capable of removing the Cabal from the planet.

Read the full article:  Link