Rogue-Nation3
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 (/thread-4825.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 12-21-2019

And... down the rabbit hole we go with Crrow777.  It seems many more people have been able to catch that wave going across the moon since he sort of became famous for it several years ago.  I did a thread on him before we became RN, if memory serves me.
He had some very compelling information to share back then, but I think he was a little "before his time".

So, what's going on? Are we living inside a matrix dome? Are the planets and moons just computer simulations bouncing off a black sky screen?

What?  Still too unbelievable?  Maybe so.  Still, it's information that makes one think and go, hmmm?   minusculethinking 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 12-28-2019

The first Q post (today) shows us that Obummer paid Pearson Publishing a large sum of money, and they in turn gave Obummer a multi-million dollar book deal.  Can you say "pay to play", or how about "money laundering"?

Quote:Obama's Corrupt Book Deal with Pearson Publishing
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 27 Dec 2019 - 4:58:48 PM

[Image: 09a582c70baf01d06dce08c72d35880feb518900...36cd64.png]

D_ATf51WsAA3SOO.png
https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1210328992684707840?

US Taxpayer > FED Gov't
FED Gov't [HUSSEIN] > Pearson Publishing
Pearson Publishing > [HUSSEIN]
BIDEN?
Follow the money.
Corruption.
Q
The second post shows the Pearson CEO resigning. 
How about that?!  tinysure

Quote:3755

Pearson Publishing CEO to Retire (Q Proof)
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 27 Dec 2019 - 5:18:54 PM

https://twitter.com/HYVEE7/status/1210685913996636166?

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

I told y'all Q and the Anons have been bringing Obummer out into the spotlight more lately. He's going to go down... eventually.

Here is the article in the Q post: Pearson CEO to Retire and company will sell remaining Penguin Random House stake

RedPill78 had a great guest on last night. The topic was on the two books written in the late 1800s about Baron Trump, and the book, The Last President.  It's a really good 2 hrs. to sit back and listen on a lazy day with a cup of of your favorite drink.
Go give this video a like and subscribe to his guest's account on the link under the video on YT.

If my last post above wasn't enough to widen your eyes and perk up your ears, take a listen to this video by the guest RedPill78 had on his show.

Wow!  Great information all combined into one hour.

What do you think after watching this video?  Do you believe in time travel?

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - guohua - 12-28-2019

@"Mystic Wanderer"   minusculeclap

Yes I believe in time travel and I believe Hillary was permitted by the NWO/Elites to have access to a Looking Glass in 2007 to see Obummer winning and then Her Winning in 2016.
BUT, the White Hat reopened or rebuilt the Looking Glass in 2012 or there after to Save Us from the Hillary and the Total Enactment of the NWO.
JMHO

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 12-29-2019

RDoc has created a great history/psychics lesson for us that shows how one choice by one person can affect the entire world. This video certainly belongs in this thread.
Very interesting, indeed!

Quote:This is Part 1 of a 3 Part review of how Red October Steel Factory is an example of timeline convergence, deterministic probabilities, an observer (Alice), and the All that is One! The events of one day in WW2 have a profound effect on time and this same battle plan has been used today. Future Proves Past... God Wins... they never accepted this fact.

If you want to see parts 2 and 3, go subscribe to his channel so you don't miss them when he publishes them.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - guohua - 12-29-2019

Time Machine????
[Image: chris-boltz-day01.gif?1481000985]

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - BIAD - 01-02-2020

Whether you believe in the Q phenomena or not, the lame-stream media still envy its fellowship.
The article below is an ideal example of why the established Press are being left behind and the
use of social media is killing them.

It's simple really, a supposed news-piece bundled together using other MSM articles and adding
derisive words to assure the normies that no such suggestions of high-powered paedophiles,
Government Agency agendas and political corruption, exist and it's all just exciting wishful-thinking.

The headline accuses Trump and then carefully rewords the statement by saying '...last week Trump,
or someone with access to his account, retweeted a message...' and they wonder why the public
are turning away from the regular media.

But if it's just harmless bullshit, why bother writing about it? Because the Gate-Keepers know that
their grip on the information war is slipping and so damage-control is a must.
Demean the followers and mock the comments, that way it'll always stay in the 'crazy corner'.

Of course, such upright newspapers would never report such weird circumstances.
tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat

Quote:FUEL ON THE FIRE Donald Trump accused of spreading ‘dangerous’ QAnon conspiracy
theory by constantly retweeting far right crackpots.

'Donald Trump has been accused of fuelling "dangerous"conspiracy theories by regularly retweeting the
posts of QAnon fanatics. Critics say the Twitter-loving US president is offering far right crackpots badly
-needed proof their ludicrous suspicions about the establishment are actually true.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6923]

The QAnon theory centres on an anonymous online individual  - known only as Q - who claims to be a
government official with info about a covert plot to overthrow Trump. Followers of the bizarre conspiracy
believe that, among many other things, the world is run by a satanists and paedophiles.

They say the "cabal" is led by Democrats and the so-called deep state and believe Trump - with help
from Robert Mueller - will eventually expose and defeat it. However, earlier this year the FBI designated
QAnon a possible domestic terrorism threat as it believes its messages are so unhinged.

Despite the warning, last week Trump, or someone with access to his account, retweeted a message
containing the hashtag 'WWG1WGA' - the QAnon motto 'Where we go one, we go all.'
In total, Trump retweeted QAnon fans more than 20 times on the same day.

“It draws more eyes,” Roy Davis a well-known QAnon promoter known to believers as 'Captain Roy '
told The Daily Beast. And it wasn’t the first time Trump has pushed bizarre theories to his 68 million
followers.

According to a New York Times investigation published in November, he has retweeted at least 145
unverified accounts that have promoted unproven theories. Over two dozen of these accounts were
later suspended by Twitter for violating the platform's strict rules.

Many QAnon followers point to Trump's retweets as vital proof their unproven fears about the establishment
are genuine. “They certainly also get encouraged by Trump repeatedly retweeting QAnon accounts,” said
Travis View, a podcaster who tracks QAnon’s reach.
“They claim that Trump would never retweet pro-Q accounts if there was nothing to Q.”

The theories gained huge press coverage after a supporter held a vast letter Q at a Trump rally in
Pennsylvania in August 2018. Then an armed QAnon follower blocked traffic at the Hoover Dam,
demanding the president release a report allegedly tying past presidents to the alleged paedo ring.

The bizarre theory quickly gained cult status among some followers, with Q-related products such as
T-shirts, mugs and jewellery now for sale online. And conservative celebrities such as Roseanne Barr
and Curt Schilling have also referenced its existence, giving it yet more global exposure...'

Quote:WHAT IS QANON AND HOW DID IT START?
In late October 2017, an anonymous user going simply by 'Q' posted on 4chan, a shadowy
site known for, among other things, cruel hoaxes and extremism.

This person claimed to be a government insider who had access to classified information into
both the Trump administration and his political opponents.

He or she gives readers "breadcrumbs" so they arrive at their own conclusions while using special
lingo so these amateur sleuths feel like they are part of a club.

Q has ludicrously claimed special counsel Robert Mueller is secretly investigating Clinton and Obama
who are planning a coup while involved in a child sex ring.

It's also claimed the US created North Korea and installed a "madman" puppet leader to stop the
world from falling into nuclear Armageddon .
The Sun:

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-15-2020

Just over an hour long, this video may be one of the most important ones you'll ever watch. Please take the time.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-15-2020

Q is making the rounds world wide. It's a movement bigger than anyone could have imagined, even reaching the Camelot Castle.
@"BIAD", I think you will enjoy this video.   tinybiggrin 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - BIAD - 01-15-2020

(01-15-2020, 10:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD", I think you will enjoy this video.   tinybiggrin 

minusculethumbsup

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-18-2020

For those interested in learning how occult magic works, this video goes into it and shows the ritual Nancy Pelosi used during the impeachment process.

This gets deep, so it may or may not be "your thing".  However, I found it interesting, so I'm sharing it here.

Although the video is 2.0 hours long, he covers the ritual the first hour and takes questions the second.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-19-2020

Here's one that will take you down the rabbit hole.  One of the best I've seen in some time. No, I have to take that back. Most all of RedPill's guests are the "best I've ever seen".   tinybiggrin 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-20-2020

Here is one from SGTReport that definitely belongs in this thread. 

Could certain "mountains" and "rocks" be the left over remains of giants?

WARNING! ONLY OPEN MINDS WILL APPRECIATE THIS VIDEO. 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-23-2020

Is the damn about to break?  Lord, please!  We've been waiting patiently so long!

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-24-2020

RedPill78 covers the Corona virus in this thread.
What do you all think?

I think it is a manufactured virus to either be used for depopulation, or to just sell more vaccines.  I personally won't buy into the fear mongering. And I definitely won't be taking any of their poisonous vaccines! 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-24-2020

Wonder what is behind this post?  Is Q telling us "they" are planning to avert attention away from the trial now that it's time for the Republicans to spread the truth?

Who do you think died, or will die? 

There was a strange commercial that aired/posted the other day talking about Mr. Peanut's death at the age of 105.  Remember Mr. Peanut?
People are saying it's a coded message that it will be Jimmy Carter because he owned all those peanut farms.
Time will tell.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-25-2020

Let's go down the rabbit hole and talk about the Corona virus.

Here is a post by Amazing Polly on Twitter:

Quote:Amazing Polly @99freemind
[/url]
·
[url=https://twitter.com/99freemind/status/1221140048843886599]32m

In replies you'll find out they have Corona Satellites, too. Interesting 'coincidence'

Quote:Quote Tweet
[Image: buuNVGHG_normal.png]
Amazing Polly
@99freemind
· 43m
Expand your thinking. Optogenetic tech is literal mind control via *light* combined with a GMO receptor cell which can be introduced into the body on the back of a *virus.* 5G transmit/receive. Coronavirus + 5G in Wuhan. ?? Experiment? Gone wrong?

[Image: EPJZJWcX4AYxw0k?format=png&name=900x900]

Mind control on the back of a virus?   tinysurprised   Oh dear!
We know China has been working on a way to control people for years; mind control.

Here is old video by Leak Project published in 2017 about using lights to control mice.

Is this why Obummer was pushing the LED light bulbs that cost an arm and leg?  Was this why President Trump brought back our old light bulbs?  Did he know what was going on with the lights?

It's an interesting concept that we have satellites named Corona, light and mind control that can enter the body on the back of a virus, right?  And the name of the "deadly virus" being pushed all over media now is the Corona Virus!

Agenda 2030 plans to rid the Earth of 85% of people.  Has it begun?

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - Mystic Wanderer - 01-25-2020

Not more than 15 minutes had passed from my posting above until I came across a post on Twitter where a cure has been found for the Corona virus!

IT'S A MIRACLE!! 

Does anyone else think that maybe the "miracle cure" was created at the same time as the virus? 

Big Pharma: Create panic with a health scare, allow a certain number of people to die to create even more panic, spread the panic around the world, then come out with a cure to "deadly virus". 

Wa-la...  money in the bank!

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - BIAD - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 09:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Not more than 15 minutes had passed from my posting above until I came across a post on Twitter where
a cure has been found for the Corona virus!

I would usually frown at anything on Twitter, however...

Quote:Coronavirus cure: HIV drug could STOP deadly disease in major breakthrough - REVEALED.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7055]

'Coronavirus is being treated with an HIV wonderdrug in a major bid to stop the disease spreading,
Chinese doctors have revealed.

The new strain has been found to be at least 70 percent similar in genome sequences to the early-2000
breakout known as SARS-CoV, an animal virus believed to have originated from bats, which first infected
humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.

Two years after the breakout,  major research was put forward claiming protease inhibitors, a class of
antiviral drugs used to treat HIV/AIDS, could be used to treat SARS. The study revealed that one of the
drugs known as nelfinavir “strongly inhibited relation of the SARS coronavirus,” leading to the decrease
of toxins in already infected cells.

It concluded that “nelfinavir could decrease the production of virus from cells".

In 2006, the World Health Organisation (WHO) expert panel on SARS treatment requested a systematic
review and comprehensive summary of protease inhibitor treatments used for SARS-infected patients
in order to guide future treatment and identify priorities for research.

In the same year, scientists found success in using other protease inhibitors including lopinavir, ritonavir
and ribavirin on 41 patients with SARS – the same disease strain found in the new outbreak of coronavirus.

That study found all three treatments produce “significantly lower” negative results, with 2.4 percent having
adverse clinical outcomes compared with 28.8 percent without the use. The study revealed lopinavir and
ritonavir were associated with the better outcomes, but since 2004, a variety of different protease inhibitors
have been tested, with ribavirin being ruled as "ineffective".

Yesterday, Michael Mina, an epidemiologist at Harvard School of Public Health, revealed experts in Galveston
are using protease inhibitors “somewhat successfully" to tackle coronavirus. Microbiologist Yuen Kwok-yung
from the University of Hong Kong has urged citizens in China not to worry and confirmed the use of protease
inhibitors will be used to combat the infection.

England’s Chief Medical Officer Professor Chris Whitty revealed yesterday that NHS England and Public Health
England have issued additional advice to medical staff in the NHS, but did not confirm whether the drugs will be
used should an outbreak occur in the UK.

The WHO said it is "too early" to declare an international public health emergency over the outbreak "given its
restrictive and binary nature"...'
The Express: