Rogue-Nation3
Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: Rogue Herbal Revolution (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-112.html)
+--- Thread: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. (/thread-4778.html)

Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - guohua - 09-01-2019

This is a Very Informative video.
He is mentioning the Truth, Doctor and Hospitals are only interested in Your Wallet!
They want to control YOU and your Families Lives.

Yes there are examples in the news where the Medical Complex has stepped in with Law Enforcement and State Agencies to Wrench the Children from the home and put the parents in Jail.
They want you to spend Thousands of dollars for their Failed Health Care Cures.

The Medical Complex HATES, Chiropractors, Homeopathic and Herbalist and They HATE Acupuncturist.   
As a matter of fact, one of my patients who has been going deaf for the past year went for her annual medical check up for Medicare.
Her doctor noticed how well she could hear and commented to her that the ear  drops are working and renewed prescription.

My patient told him to keep that Prescription she didn't want or need it.
He told her to take it and not be foolish.

She said No, I have another doctor who treats my hearing, she is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a Herbalist and Acupuncture Doctor.
She treats me with Acupuncture and Sound Wave Vibration for 45 minutes a week.
I notice an improvement the first week.

Her Doctor was Horrified and Lectured her on what a Mistake she was making and should stop seeing this Sham of a Doctor Immediately!
My Patient told him his services were No longer Wanted or Needed.
Now for the Video.

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - guohua - 09-02-2019

I really did expect some replies to this thread.

But here, Healing Through Vibration and Frequency.
Yes it works, not 100% of the time.

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - OmegaLogos - 09-02-2019

(09-02-2019, 05:01 AM)guohua Wrote: I really did expect some replies to this thread.

But here, Healing Through Vibration and Frequency.
Yes it works, not 100% of the time.

Explanation: .............

Yo what's going on with the world, momma
(Where's the love)
Yo people living like they ain't got no mommas
(Where's the love)
I think they all distracted by the drama and
Attracted to the trauma, mamma
(Where's the love)
I think they don't understand the concept or
The meaning of karma
(Where's the love)

Personal Disclosure: ...

A war is goin' on, but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, and swept under the rug
If you never know truth, then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all? (Come on, I don't know)

Now sing with me, y'all (one world, one world)
We only got (one world, one world)
That's all we got (one world, one world)
And something's wrong with it
Something's wrong with it
Something's wrong with the w-w-world
We only got (one world, one world)
That's all we got (one world, one world)

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - guohua - 09-02-2019

@"OmegaLogos" 
There is Lots Of Love,,,, all of this Love can be found in the Vibrations of Nature.

The One World Order of Controlled Medical Care and Big Pharma Can KISS MY CHINESE ASS!  minusculemooning

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - Ninurta - 09-03-2019

I don't know anything about "vibrations", but I'm certain that nature can heal. I used to spend a LOT of time out in the woods, and can tell you that I was a lot healthier, both mentally and physically, when I did.

I usually said I was going to "recharge", and whenever I said that, folks would know it would be anywhere from an hour to a week before they'd see me again.

There's food out there people were meant to eat rather than going to a grocery store for God knows what in a box or a can. There's plants out there that were meant for medicinal uses, and they don't charge you a co-pay or an insurance premium. They're just there, for the picking.

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - guohua - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 02:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't know anything about "vibrations", but I'm certain that nature can heal. I used to spend a LOT of time out in the woods, and can tell you that I was a lot healthier, both mentally and physically, when I did.

I usually said I was going to "recharge", and whenever I said that, folks would know it would be anywhere from an hour to a week before they'd see me again.

There's food out there people were meant to eat rather than going to a grocery store for God knows what in a box or a can. There's plants out there that were meant for medicinal uses, and they don't charge you a co-pay or an insurance premium. They're just there, for the picking.

The Best Medicine is Nature.

Just Natural Herbs and Soothing Music and you'll sleep better.

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - Mystic Wanderer - 11-17-2019

Seems like more and more news is coming out about certain frequencies killing cancer cells. 

Ms. G. has a video about frequencies curing disease above, and there are many more available.

Did Tesla know about this?  How long has this been hidden from the public?

We need to keep this information coming and out in view of the public.  This one was just released in October of this year.  

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - TheRedneck - 06-26-2020

(09-01-2019, 04:13 AM)guohua Wrote: This is a Very Informative video.
He is mentioning the Truth, Doctor and Hospitals are only interested in Your Wallet!
They want to control YOU and your Families Lives.

Yes there are examples in the news where the Medical Complex has stepped in with Law Enforcement and State Agencies to Wrench the Children from the home and put the parents in Jail.
They want you to spend Thousands of dollars for their Failed Health Care Cures.

The Medical Complex HATES, Chiropractors, Homeopathic and Herbalist and They HATE Acupuncturist.   
As a matter of fact, one of my patients who has been going deaf for the past year went for her annual medical check up for Medicare.
Her doctor noticed how well she could hear and commented to her that the ear  drops are working and renewed prescription.

My patient told him to keep that Prescription she didn't want or need it.
He told her to take it and not be foolish.

She said No, I have another doctor who treats my hearing, she is a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a Herbalist and Acupuncture Doctor.
She treats me with Acupuncture and Sound Wave Vibration for 45 minutes a week.
I notice an improvement the first week.

Her Doctor was Horrified and Lectured her on what a Mistake she was making and should stop seeing this Sham of a Doctor Immediately!
My Patient told him his services were No longer Wanted or Needed.
Now for the Video.

WHY is this thread buried back here?

Guohua, are you able to treat hearing problems? I am trying desperately to get hearing aids though Medicare, and it's nigh impossible. I have a few high-frequency tones that I cannot hear at all, and it makes deciphering speech very difficult.

Not my fault, though. Sure, people warned me when I was young that if I kept listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd at 120+decibels I would go deaf... but I couldn't hear them over the Lynyrd Skynyrd at 120+ decibels.

Do you have any recommendations?

TheRedneck

RE: Own Your Body, Natural Medicine. - TheRedneck - 06-26-2020

(11-17-2019, 05:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Seems like more and more news is coming out about certain frequencies killing cancer cells. 

Ms. G. has a video about frequencies curing disease above, and there are many more available.

Did Tesla know about this?  How long has this been hidden from the public?

We need to keep this information coming and out in view of the public.  This one was just released in October of this year.  

Not just Tesla... look up Dr. Raymond Rife. He was a doctor back about a century ago who developed a machine that would treat diseases using what he called an EMP (today we call it high-frequency radio waves). He used a peculiar method of tuning the frequencies to achieve the desired final frequency for the disease using audio modulation to fine tune a specific central frequency. His work, despite documentation and quite a few testimonials, was met with scorn and the info died with him.

There are still Rife Machines on the market, in both kit form and completed units. But be careful; many do not work. They use the audio part of his approach without the radio frequency, so they are giving off the wrong frequency. Even the ones that use his actual methods are questionable because full information on the frequencies used is not available.

After studying what information is available, I am convinced his idea would be even more effective if it used MM EMF (Mostly-Magnetic Electro-Magnetic Fields) technology. That is a field that is woefully lacking in research and which I am trying to do some research in. Specifically, Electrical fields cannot penetrate flesh very well, but magnetic fields can. Thus by using MM EMF technology the field strength can be decreased while still maintaining the actual beneficial part of the radiation.

TheRedneck