Rogue-Nation3
This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" (/thread-4771.html)

This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - guohua - 08-30-2019

Quote:Secretive US government agency needs 'underground lair' by Friday
                                                                                               :mediumomg:
By Tomorrow! 

Quote:A U.S. government agency that birthed the network which ultimately became the Internet is apparently in need of an underground lair. And fast -- by tomorrow, to be specific.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which has famously been involved in a range of projects, including neural implants for U.S. soldiers, made its need known in a Wednesday tweet that prompted some suspicious replies.

"Attention, city dwellers! We're interested in identifying university-owned or commercially managed underground urban tunnels & facilities able to host research & experimentation," the tweet read, adding, "It's short notice, we're asking for responses by Aug. 30 at 5:00 PM ET."
"A U.S. government agency that birthed the network which ultimately became the Internet "   Not Al Gore, he did not create the internet.  tinysure

Ok with that said,  minusculewtf  is going on, are the Aliens at Dulce Base needing an new Home tinysurprised ?

Quote:The tweet included a link to a Request for Information (RFI) form and some stark images: a subway station devoid of humans, a dark parking garage and some type of underground bunker.

The government agency elaborated a bit in a second tweet.
One person responded, "This sounds both exciting and ominous," to which the DARPA account replied, "Even to us."

Ok, Ok,,,, they responded with,,,,,,Even To Us,,,,,,, I'm going with,,, Lizard people Need A New Home, close to a city center were they can Abduct their Meals  tinywhat 

Quote:Although the solicitation might conjure dystopian visions or zombie-apocalypse preparations, a representative for DARPA told Fox News that the request is related to finding locations for its Subterranean Challenge Urban Circuit - a competition that's examining new approaches and technologies that could help first responders and the military navigate tunnels, the urban underground and cave networks.
Working on Technology to assist Underground First Responders!?!?!?  I call Bull Shit!

[Image: underground-bunker-getty-images.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

DARPA solicited information on underground lairs in a recent tweet. The above image shows the inside of the Barbara Tunnel in Oberried, Germany. The tunnel has been the central long-term archive of Germany since 1975.

Yes read this Tweet to try and understand just How Weird This Is!

Quote:One Twitter user joked, "We are definitely not looking for new places to keep all the Demogorgons," referencing the monster in "Stranger Things."

DARPA responded with this: "Please. Demogorgons are such a Department of Energy thing."

Source

minusculethinking This is what they want you to believe.
I’m sure they can find some tunnels at the southern border to use.

RE: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - Mystic Wanderer - 08-30-2019

Well, we have had all those close calls with meteors lately.

Do they know something they're not telling us?     tinybighuh

RE: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - Ninurta - 09-01-2019

I think it's significant that they specifically asked for "urban dwellers" and continually reference urban tunnels.

Hell, they could have come and asked, and I could show them miles and miles of tunnels, both natural and man-made, out here in the hinterlands... but they never asked.

They seem not to care about OUR tunnels.

My best guess is that they want to stockpile supplies. We don't need stockpiled supplies out here, since we are the ones who create the supplies that need to be stockpiled in cities.

However, when the urbanites piss us off enough, we'll just stop sending them supplies and watch them starve... hence the need for a stockpile before that happens.

That tells me they are planning to piss us off. A lot.

RE: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - guohua - 09-01-2019

@"Ninurta" 
How populated is the area of Your Tunnels?
It sounded like they wanted a Human Population close by our above their heads,,,,,, Now the question is WHAT is the REAL Reason Men, Women and Children need to be readily accessible?

RE: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - Ninurta - 09-03-2019

(09-01-2019, 04:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
It sounded like they wanted a Human Population close by our above their heads,,,,,, Now the question is WHAT is the REAL Reason Men, Women and Children need to be readily accessible?

Not very populated at all. Most counties around here have a population equivalent to a small town, and any 8 of them together would not have enough population for fill a small city - and that population is spread out over considerably more area.

However, most of the area is "karst", which produces pretty spectacular caves, and what isn't karst is honeycombed with abandoned coal mines, so we have no lack of tunnels, both natural and man-made.

As to your other question, not just accessible people, but concentrated populations. Concentrated populations are easier to control. They are less self-reliant, and more docile, all at the same time. When you need a quick source of slaves... I mean "manpower", you go where there are lots of people, and it's even better if there are lots of CONTROLLABLE people.

Also, Soylent Green is... PEOPLE!

RE: This should make you ask,,,"WTF" - guohua - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 04:44 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Not very populated at all. Most counties around here have a population equivalent to a small town, and any 8 of them together would not have enough population for fill a small city - and that population is spread out over considerably more area.

However, most of the area is "karst", which produces pretty spectacular caves, and what isn't karst is honeycombed with abandoned coal mines, so we have no lack of tunnels, both natural and man-made.

As to your other question, not just accessible people, but concentrated populations. Concentrated populations are easier to control. They are less self-reliant, and more docile, all at the same time. When you need a quick source of slaves... I mean "manpower", you go where there are lots of people, and it's even better if there are lots of CONTROLLABLE people.

Also, Soylent Green is... PEOPLE!

Yes, Controllable People, The Sheeples, in any Blue State and Blue Sanctuary City.
The more people, the less of a chance a few will be noticed when they go missing.