Rogue-Nation3
Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Around the World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: Asian Affairs (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? (/thread-4472.html)

Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - guohua - 04-03-2019

This is the truth about China and the Falun Gong Followers, Organ Donors and how China was Given Missile Tech and Super Computers, by paying the Clinton Foundation Billions of Dollars.
Remember, I worked for the CCP during this years. What I watched in these two videos was the Truth!
Watch and Learn.

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - 727Sky - 04-03-2019

For many it is a sad corrupt world they are forced to live in especially if a government is hell bent on cutting important pieces of one's body off..

I wonder what the world (if not destroyed by idiots) will look like in 500 years ?

The Clinton cabal was and still is evil for self gain.. they always have been since their days in Arkansas

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - BIAD - 04-03-2019

Thanks Guohua, certainly eye-opening.
minusculethumbsup

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - guohua - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 07:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: Thanks Guohua, certainly eye-opening.
minusculethumbsup
You are Welcome.
Back in 2011 (i think it was) at That Other Site, I wrote a long thread about this explaining my involvement and knowledge of what I KNEW occurred / transpired starting with Tiananmen Square, the murders and on to my Leaving the CCP.

I was actually given a Warning and Reprimand by a Mod then one of the Big Three because I told the Truth and was fairly graphic.
That is one reason people should be Thankful for OUR Site (not my site) Rogue Nation, where the Truth Can Be Spoken.

OK, that was my 2 cents about That Other Site.

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - BIAD - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote: ...I was actually given a Warning and Reprimand by a Mod then one of the Big Three because
I told the Truth and was fairly graphic...

It makes you think what that site was really about.
Thanks for this one though!
minusculethumbsup

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - 727Sky - 04-04-2019

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - BIAD - 04-04-2019

Just attaching this update of a CIA Spy who sold his secrets to China.

Quote:Prosecutors seek life term for ex-CIA man on spy conviction.

'ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) - Prosecutors and defense attorneys will be asking for vastly different prison terms
as a former CIA officer is formally sentenced for spying for China.

A jury convicted Kevin Mallory of Leesburg last year under the Espionage Act for providing top secret information
to Chinese handlers in exchange for $25,000.

He was arrested in 2017 after he was discovered with more than $16,000 in undeclared cash on a return flight from
Shanghai. Still, prosecutors and defense attorneys differ markedly in the severity of Mallory's misconduct.

Defense attorneys argue that Mallory provided information that was practically worthless at a time when he was financially
desperate. They seek a term no longer than 10 years at Thursday's sentencing hearing.
Prosecutors say Mallory intentionally put human assets at risk. They've asked for a life sentence...'
SOURCE:

RE: Can YOU Take the Truth!!?? - Mystic Wanderer - 04-04-2019

I've been really busy trying to get some spring cleaning done before family comes to visit next month, but I do want to watch these. Maybe I can get to it this weekend. minusculebiggrin