Rogue-Nation3
Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Rogue Files (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-84.html)
+--- Forum: Mysterious Circumstances Surrounding Certain Deaths (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-88.html)
+--- Thread: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years (/thread-4322.html)

Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - 727Sky - 02-13-2019

First person was missing for 15 months and the second person was after many years.. Both had their memory wiped ?

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - BIAD - 02-13-2019

Weird, it never fails to enthral me how these disappearances are just accepted as part
of trekking in the wilds.

Cheers, Sky.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Mystic Wanderer - 02-13-2019

I'm always fascinated by these stories.

My own theory is that someone, or some thing (UFO, Bigfoot, etc.), abducts them and takes them into underground tunnels or off world. They may travel into other states and then be sold to other child traffickers or to the elite for their sexual pleasures.

The ones who return could have been used for studies done by the military and then had their mind wiped and returned when they finished with them.

I wonder if the truth will ever come out.   tinybighuh

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - guohua - 02-13-2019

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I have to agree with you.

I was thinking Alien abduction for Cloning purposes or their Sperm or Eggs to help with a dying race.
Just possibly their DNA is Unique.

Edited to add.

Yes, WTF is with all these missing people and the missing shoes and very often missing memories as well?  minusculespooked

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - BIAD - 02-13-2019

Well considering the amount of logged Bigfoot sightings, I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just 1,600
people-per-year going missing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5283]

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Mystic Wanderer - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 10:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well considering the amount of logged Bigfoot sightings, I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just 1,600

Whoa! My state is completely covered with Bigfoot!  And Ninurta's is even worse!   tinywhat

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - guohua - 02-14-2019

Here is a good video.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Ninurta - 02-15-2019

(02-13-2019, 10:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well considering the amount of logged Bigfoot sightings, I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just 1,600

Whoa! My state is completely covered with Bigfoot!  And Ninurta's is even worse!   tinywhat

That's a fact.

In exchange for the source of that map, I'll repost it with a marker to show where my own sighting took place. it's not hard for me to see now why that may have occurred. Still, I'd have thought I was hallucinating if it hadn't been for other reports from the same precise area years later... and nearby areas centuries before.

According to the map, we are, as they say 'round here, "covered up with the critters".

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Wallfire - 02-15-2019

When I looked at the map the first thing came to mind was " are these the areas where people dont buy Gillette razors  minusculebiggrin
People disappearing in the wild can be for many reasons, people getting lost, people going out into the wilderness to die, animal attacks ect ect
I dont think there is anything too strange going on. 
I do believe that big foot is out there, and a lot of people know about and have seen it, but they say nothing to protect the beast

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - 727Sky - 02-17-2019

Actually the number on average is 265,000 in just the USA or that is what I seem to remember.. The 1600 are maybe the missing 411 types ?

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - BIAD - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 02:56 PM)727Sky Wrote: ...Actually the number on average is 265,000 in just the USA or that is what I seem to remember..
The 1600 are maybe the missing 411 types ?

I think you're correct Sir, I Googled it and only read the first line.
The 1600 may be just those who go missing in National Parks.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Mystic Wanderer - 10-12-2019

RedPill78 had David Paulides, from Missing 411, on his show last night.  A very interesting conversation that will bring you up to date on that topic.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - guohua - 10-12-2019

(10-12-2019, 04:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: RedPill78 had David Paulides, from Missing 411, on his show last night.  A very interesting conversation that will bring you up to date on that topic.

GREAT, I will have to watch this later.  minusculethumbsup2

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - BIAD - 10-14-2019

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6507]

When you consider the previous map or this one above, what reasonable conclusions could be reached?
Food sources, human habitation that leads to the sightings or the lack of, temperate reasons conducive
for a large bipedal omnivore?

The sparse strip in the middle of the US and the southern area of Canada must have a meaning.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - guohua - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 11:50 AM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=6507]

When you consider the previous map or this one above, what reasonable conclusions could be reached?
Food sources, human habitation that leads to the sightings or the lack of, temperate reasons conducive

The sparse strip in the middle of the US and the southern area of Canada must have a meaning.

[Image: map-united-states-mountain-ranges-boaytk...ntains.jpg]

@"BIAD"  Hummmmmmm, possibly less Hilly and Mountainous Terrain?   
Less Camouflage to use for Hiding?
I'm not sure, but that is a Good Question you asked.

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 11:50 AM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=6507]

This maps below shows where the underground military bases are located.  As you can see, not that many in the mid U.S.  Supports your map above.

Is this a military operation capturing people for experiments? Of course, now we also know about the sale of children's blood to the elite, so there's that.   tinycrying 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6508]

RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - Mystic Wanderer - 12-09-2019

RedPill78 had David Paulides back on his show again tonight. This time the cases discussed are from Canada.
These cases sound a little more creepy.   tinyhuh