Rogue-Nation3
A brave new world - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: History and Old Mystery (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-70.html)
+--- Forum: World History (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-72.html)
+--- Thread: A brave new world (/thread-4300.html)

A brave new world - 727Sky - 02-10-2019

I am old and hope I do not live long enough to see this NWO in every country... IMO this is why there is such a push for 5G..From your cell phone to the very clothes you wear TPTB can grab you anytime anywhere for theu will know everything about you down to your very heart beat...

RE: A brave new world - BIAD - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 12:23 PM)727Sky Wrote: I am old and hope I do not live long enough to see this NWO in every country...
IMO this is why there is such a push for 5G..From your cell phone to the very clothes you wear TPTB
can grab you anytime anywhere for theu will know everything about you down to your very heart beat...

In your video, a speaker told of how the quantum computer can compile and sort the massive amounts
of data that required for such a computer to exist!
Talk about circular reasoning!!!

A word to the wise, throw yer' phones away.

RE: A brave new world - Mystic Wanderer - 02-10-2019

I've been preaching about the dangers of 5G for over a year, along with many others.  Either it is falling on deft ears, or the Powers That Be are censoring the message, because it seems to be moving forward.

I hope President Trump has some good advisors on this subject and will take heed when he is told how dangerous it is.  Of course then, there will be people ignorant on the subject condemning him for stopping progress related to high tech.

All we can do is continue to spread the message and hope people realize the dangers involved.

On a side note, my daughter came to me all excited a couple of weeks ago and told me we had the option of using 5G on our wi-fi and she wanted to install it.

I WENT BASALTIC!  Then I proceeded to tell her about the dangers involved.  She looked at me with a smirk and a look that told me she thinks I'm just an old fogie who is too paranoid. Has she not been listening to a word I've said on this subject?   smalltappingfoot

The youth will be the ones who turn a blind eye, just as she did. All they want is lightening fast speeds on their computer; control over the public or dangers to their health be damned!  

smalltappinghead

RE: A brave new world - Wallfire - 02-10-2019

In days of old TPTB had to work in the back ground, breaking into building to plant devices, tap your phone , follow you.
Now thanks to the lower IQ of people TPTB now sell the spy devices, and the people want to buy them.
What worries me is now that 5G is been rolled out ( remember 5G has a massive bandwidth and will have relay units every second light post ) are they planting micro GPS trackers in flue shots. meds, milk, ect.
If you think this is mad, then think back 30 years, who would of believed then the level of tracking going on now. Phones and TVs recording what you say, taking pictures, tracking what you watch and where you go. There are even phones coming soon that learn who you are by the way you talk, walk, type, hold the phone wile answering it and using it (thought police in your pocket).
We have lost our freedom a wile ago, but the youth of today dont care as long as they can get there internet fix. This makes me think has the internet been developed to be additive to youth ??

RE: A brave new world - Wallfire - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 04:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've been preaching about the dangers of 5G for over a year, along with many others.  Either it is falling on deft ears, or the Powers That Be are censoring the message, because it seems to be moving forward.

I hope President Trump has some good advisors on this subject and will take heed when he is told how dangerous it is.  Of course then, there will be people ignorant on the subject condemning him for stopping progress related to high tech.

All we can do is continue to spread the message and hope people realize the dangers involved.

On a side note, my daughter came to me all excited a couple of weeks ago and told me we had the option of using 5G on our wi-fi and she wanted to install it.

I WENT BASALTIC!  Then I proceeded to tell her about the dangers involved.  She looked at me with a smirk and a look that told me she thinks I'm just an old fogie who is too paranoid. Has she not been listening to a word I've said on this subject?   smalltappingfoot

The youth will be the ones who turn a blind eye, just as she did. All they want is lightening fast speeds on their computer; control over the public or dangers to their health be damned!  

smalltappinghead

i agree with you, 5G is a monster, but the youth want there "faster" internet. If I may offer a little advice, try talking calmly to your daughter about the dangers, set the facts out and then let her decide. But the truth is it matters not if use use 5G or not, if one person in the street uses it then the system has been set up so everyone is exposed to it.

RE: A brave new world - guohua - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 04:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: In days of old TPTB had to work in the back ground, breaking into building to plant devices, tap your phone , follow you.
Now thanks to the lower IQ of people TPTB now sell the spy devices, and the people want to buy them.
What worries me is now that 5G is been rolled out ( remember 5G has a massive bandwidth and will have relay units every second light post ) are they planting micro GPS trackers in flue shots. meds, milk, ect.
If you think this is mad, then think back 30 years, who would of believed then the level of tracking going on now. Phones and TVs recording what you say, taking pictures, tracking what you watch and where you go. There are even phones coming soon that learn who you are by the way you talk, walk, type, hold the phone wile answering it and using it (thought police in your pocket).
We have lost our freedom a wile ago, but the youth of today dont care as long as they can get there internet fix. This makes me think has the internet been developed to be additive to youth ??

Correct.
Now in America, I think it was in the 1950's that an engineer and a mathematician started playing with the idea of a trackable credit score system to keep track of a person's credit worthiness. 
What, let me look this up.
Yes, my husband found a little blip about this.
Quote:Credit scores and regulation. In the 1950s, Bill Fair, an engineer, and Earl Isaac, a mathematician, created an automated scoring system that was initially a flop. They continued to refine it and continued to use technology and computers to build what became the FICO score.
Quote:FICO score. The FICO score was first introduced in 1989 by FICO, then called Fair, Isaac, and Company. The FICO model is used by the vast majority of banks and credit grantors, and is based on consumer credit files of the three national credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
My husband used google.

RE: A brave new world - Ninurta - 02-15-2019

You know, when my phone started turning itself on and eavesdropping on me, I de-Googled it, and now all it is is a phone... and I still don't trust it that far, so it has precautionary events occur to it every now and again.

I'm not crazy about 5G, either for or against. Your internet will only run as fast as the device attached to it, regardless of the bandwidth involved, so 5G has no draw for me - my internet already runs faster than my computer, and 5G won't up the ante even a little bit. Nor will 5G track me in any ways that I disallow it to. I'm thinking that kids these days don't understand the concept of a "bottleneck", and that's why the get all het up over 5G.

These hills block cell signals anyhow, and I don't care how strong or fast the signal is - when it hits the mountainside, that's where it stays.

Now the credit bureaus are a different matter. I cut all my cards in 1993, so I don't use credit any more, which I'm given to understand gives me a "bad" credit rating... which I give nary a shit about. If I'm not using credit, what do I care how they rate me for it? Still, the data they amass can be problematic, so I periodically "seed" the reports with false information, just to make life interesting for trackers.

Life is a fun game, isn't it?

RE: A brave new world - BIAD - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 06:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Life is a fun game, isn't it?

It is. I've never had a cell phone, but it's a useless act as my wife and son have one.
I just don't trust them, the emphasis seems to be on the visual and not just an appliance that
can be used to talk to each other.

I don't have credit cards either, another piece of plastic that I'm supposed to worship and hold
a fear of someone deciding my worth via the damned things.

RE: A brave new world - Wallfire - 02-15-2019

In Finland its basically impossible for a private person to get a phone landline, but can still get a landline internet. But the mobile internet is so fast and cheep. For unlimited internet (100mbs) unlimited phone calls and unlimited mms and sms with in Finland is about 29e and cheaper for you have been a customer for a long time.
Now the question is how cheep will 5g be, and how good will the coverage be. Me I wont be taking 5g, but I believe that with in a few years they will only offer 5g

RE: A brave new world - Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 07:57 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Me I wont be taking 5g, but I believe that with in a few years they will only offer 5g

I do believe this will be what they push for, just like the Smart Meters on our houses.  Now, unless you want to have your electricity turned off, you MUST use a Smart Meter. 

mediumcrying

RE: A brave new world - Ninurta - 02-16-2019

(02-15-2019, 08:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 07:57 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Me I wont be taking 5g, but I believe that with in a few years they will only offer 5g

I do believe this will be what they push for, just like the Smart Meters on our houses.  Now, unless you want to have your electricity turned off, you MUST use a Smart Meter. 

mediumcrying

At the risk of sounding like an idiot (who am I kidding? I frequently AM an idiot!), what is a "smart meter"?

Regarding the 5G thing, markets frequently devolve to offer only what consumers demand, so since kids are so enamored of speeds they can't use, then 5G will likely become the only offering a few years down the road. In other words, I believe the "they" pushing for it are our kids who seem not to comprehend the concept of excess, waste, or the uselessness of the overages supplied.

They probably don't clean their plates at supper, either.

RE: A brave new world - Ninurta - 02-16-2019

(02-15-2019, 07:57 PM)Wallfire Wrote: In Finland its basically impossible for a private person to get a phone landline, but can still get a landline internet. But the mobile internet is so fast and cheep. For unlimited internet (100mbs) unlimited phone calls and unlimited mms and sms with in Finland is about 29e and cheaper for you have been a customer for a long time.
Now the question is how cheep will 5g be, and how good will the coverage be. Me I wont be taking 5g, but I believe that with in a few years they will only offer 5g

In the US, we push landline telephones pretty hard (I'm currently working on contract to a telecommunications company), but fewer and fewer people are willing to get them, as most have a mobile phone and cannot comprehend the value of having a land line. Landline phones run off of a bank of 45 volt batteries at the central office, and so will work even during power outages (as long as the lines are still intact) - mobile phones will not. Here in the US, landlines are tied to an E-911 location of the hardwired phone, and mobile phones (by virtue of being mobile) cannot be - this means if you call for help in an emergency, they can find you right away if you call from a land line, and have to hunt around if you are on a mobile phone.

I learned the hard way about mobile phones not working in power outages in 2003, when I went to provide security in eastern North Carolina after a hurricane struck (I think it's name was "Isabelle"). My employer supplied all of us with mobile phones because of the isolated nature of our service - I and one other man were guarding a big pile of money out in the middle of nowhere (i.e. a bank at a podunk crossroad), in 12 hour shifts - but the phones were useless, as there was no signal due to there being no power anywhere. So we were on our own anyhow. If we ran into trouble we just had to handle it, because there was no way to call in any cavalry. The hurricane had dropped the landlines for the hardwired phones in that case - it wasn't just a normal power outage.

I do not have a land line myself, so the shiny new E-911 plaque they've placed just off my property is useless to them - no one will ever be calling from it. Mobile phone signals do not penetrate to my location, because of the intervening mountains, so I technically have no phone service here at all... except that I've got a network extender tied into my internet to provide a bubble of service surrounding my house which reaches just into the road from it. That extender can be, and is, disconnected from the internet at will and upon occasion, which effectively blinds any would-be eavesdroppers.

I do not (well, CAN not since I fixed my phone) use any wifi on my phone at all, so I don't care how many G's they throw at me, there is nothing anywhere near my person that is capable of receiving or using it. So my phone plan also has unlimited voice, mms, sms, and data usage, but the phone itself is incapable of using any of that except the voice service - I only get the "unlimited everything" plan for the unlimited calling - the rest is utterly useless to me. For the "unlimited everything" I pay $45.00 a month, but am unsure of how that translates to euros. That's about on par for what a landline would cost in this area.

Internet runs around $35 or $40 a month, and I get 24 mbps here (last time I ran a speed test, anyhow). They were supposed to push it up to 100 mbps, but I don't think they ever did - we get the short end of the stick out here in the hinterlands. Still, even at 24, the internet runs faster than my computers. I have 5 functional computers, but only 3 of them are on the internet, I do not stream video or game, so the 24 mbps is plenty fast enough, and faster than I need. Grace has a phone that is still internet capable, and we have a tablet apiece, so in total that is 6 devices that could use the internet, and we still have bandwidth to burn.

I don't see a need for 5G, but since kids do, it's coming anyhow, eventually. By the time it gets here to the boonies, I'll probably be off the internet altogether anyhow. When I can no longer get programs for Windows 7, that will be the end of my internet days, because I refuse to use Windows 10, which is just spyware packaged as an operating system. I dabble in Linux, but can't, as yet, get any useful programs for my normal computer activities (mostly GIS and CGI) that will work with it.

Fun fact - I repaired and re-imaged one of my desktop computers a couple of months ago. Windows would not install on it (it bitched at me about screen resolution, and would not install), so I installed Linux (Zorin OS flavor) on it instead, and much to my surprise it automatically connected to the internet without a cable to connect it, just my home wifi network. The machine apparently has built-in wifi, which I have never heard of in a desktop computer. Oddly, it only seems to work with Linux, as the Windows 7 I had on it before never gave me a hint that it could connect.

So, 5G is coming (it will get to you long before it gets to me, however), there is no way to stop it, and it's not nearly as useful as kids would have you believe... unless, maybe, you are a gamer. To me, it's just another flavor of wifi that I can't make full use of.

RE: A brave new world - BIAD - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 06:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I do not have a land line myself, so the shiny new E-911 plaque they've placed just off my property is useless to them
- no one will ever be calling from it. Mobile phone signals do not penetrate to my location, because of the intervening
mountains, so I technically have no phone service here at all...

The real question here is how much shotgun damage is there to this 'plaque' and what is constitutes a target?
tinyhuh

RE: A brave new world - Ninurta - 02-17-2019

(02-16-2019, 11:20 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 06:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...I do not have a land line myself, so the shiny new E-911 plaque they've placed just off my property is useless to them
- no one will ever be calling from it. Mobile phone signals do not penetrate to my location, because of the intervening
mountains, so I technically have no phone service here at all...

The real question here is how much shotgun damage is there to this 'plaque' and what is constitutes a target?
tinyhuh

None. It's alleged to be on "public property", although it is not - it's attached to one of my outbuildings at the roadside. "Negotiations" are ongoing to have the state place it on a pole that is actually on their right of way, so that they stop defacing my property with their silly-assed and utterly useless signs.

If not, I have an urge to paint that outbuilding for it's own protection come spring, and of course everything attached to it. Wouldn't do much good to coat it and leave a glaring opening for the weather to get into the structure, now would it?

I have, however, had occasion to find it useful as a range marker for distances involving trajectories...

RE: A brave new world - BIAD - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 10:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: None. It's alleged to be on "public property", although it is not - it's attached to one of my outbuildings at the roadside.
"Negotiations" are ongoing to have the state place it on a pole that is actually on their right of way, so that they stop
defacing my property with their silly-assed and utterly useless signs.

If not, I have an urge to paint that outbuilding for it's own protection come spring, and of course everything attached to it.
Wouldn't do much good to coat it and leave a glaring opening for the weather to get into the structure, now would it?

I have, however, had occasion to find it useful as a range marker for distances involving trajectories...

So in theory, this object is in it's 'birthing' stage from being a public informative placard into an article
where the owner of the attached property deems coating the advice with... -because you weren't specific,
paint...? Lead pellets?

I think we can all see where this is going.

Note to self: Add signs to the Ninurta's Target Range List.
1. Ramblers.
2. Lost Urban People.
3. Anything or anyone that Ninurta notices on his way to work.
4. Government and Law Enforcement interference.
5. Rambler's equipment.
6. Lost Urban People's moving vehicles.
7. Notices regarding communications that require public input.