Rogue-Nation3
You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? (/thread-4285.html)

You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - guohua - 02-06-2019

I'm sure everyone Here at R-N (because we're so well informed.) has heard of the incident is Russia called the Dyatlov Pass incident.
I'll post a reminder with pictures.
Quote:In January 1959, nine Soviet college students were killed under mysterious circumstances while hiking through the Ural Mountains in what's now known as the Dyatlov Pass incident.
Remember they were all found Dead and it was very Strange how they Died.
[Image: dyatlov-pass-group-camera.jpg]
[Image: krivonischenko-camera-film.jpg]
[Image: pass-memorial.jpg]
Quote:None of the hikers were ever seen alive again.
Source
[/url]

The above source link will refresh your memory.
The reason I'm bringing this up is this.

Quote:Russian officials reopen probe into mysterious deaths of nine skiers in 1959 Dyatlov Pass Incident
I find this interesting.
I don't know what they can discover after 60 years.
Can the bodies be exhumed? Is there anything on the bodies that can tell them something, there was mentioned in an original story that the bodies were highly contaminated with radiation. 
Quote:[url=https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-must-develop-new-missile-systems-in-response-to-us-withdrawal-from-arms-control-treaty-russia-top-minister-says]Russian officials announced last week that they are reopening an investigation into the mysterious deaths of nine students who died in 1959 during a ski trip.

The deaths, known as the Dyatlov Pass Incident, have long sparked conspiracy theories surrounding what happened to the students.

Alexander Kurennoi, the official representative of Russia’s prosecutor general, made the announcement, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

"All of [the deaths] are somehow connected with natural phenomena," he said.
Really  tinyhuh You know they died because of a Natural Phenomena!!?? 
So,,,there is NO Biased in this new investigation from your office?
Asshole!  minusculenonono
Quote:"Relatives, the media and the public still ask prosecutors to determine the truth and don't hide their suspicions that something was hidden from them,” he continued.

The incident began when the students went on a skiing trip across the Ural Mountains in January 1959. They were led by Igor Dyatlov, a student at Ural Polytechnic Institute, and the group -- in all, seven men and two women -- started off on what they hoped would be a 16-day journey.
Read the rest of the article HERE: Source

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - Wallfire - 02-06-2019

Yes, I posted a thingy about it,cant remember if it was here are somewhere else it was for a long time a hobby of mine to study it

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - guohua - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Yes, I posted a thingy about it,cant remember if it was here are somewhere else it was for a long time a hobby of mine to study it

Great!
I find this interesting also, I'm still leaning towards the Local's had something to do with this crime.
My husband has thinks that it may have been because of a drug they brought and wanted to experiment with.

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - Mystic Wanderer - 02-06-2019

High radiation?  Sounds like they stumbled into a governmental experiment base of some kind. They had to kill them because they saw too much.

Either that, or ALIENS.   mediumsaywhat 

It is a very interesting case.  I hope we get any new information that comes out. It must be important to reopen it after 60 years.

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - BIAD - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 09:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Yes, I posted a thingy about it,cant remember if it was here are somewhere else it was for a long time a hobby of mine to study it

I saw a programme on it and for some reason, they showed this image.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5227]

The oddity was that some involved in the making of the Discovery Channel said later that
the photograph had nothing to do with the incident and it was only added for the intrigue!

The Sun newspaper (you can see how news is handed around!) runs with the alien/Yeti/Death Ray ideas.

Quote:ALIEN RIDDLE

Incredible mystery of nine students found dead during Siberian cross-country ski trip blamed
on aliens, yetis or even Soviet death rays.

After the young skiers died 60 years ago in the Dyatlov Pass Incident, Russian cops have launched a new
probe and may exhume their bodies.

'THE baffling deaths of nine students – blamed on murderous aliens – on a cross-country ski trip in Siberia
are to be re-examined 60 years later.

Russian cops are probing the mysterious Dyatlov Pass Incident, where the group's near-naked bodies were
found in -30C, including a woman missing a tongue and her eyeballs, about a mile from a slashed tent.
Two women and seven men died in unusual circumstances after setting off on a 185-mile expedition in late
January 1959 in the Urals.

No full explanation has yet been given for their deaths, which were attributed to "a spontaneous force" in an
autopsy report, putting an abrupt end to the initial investigation six decades ago.

Search parties sent out to rescue the missing group found their tent slashed open from the inside, apparently
in a desperate attempt to flee, as the front flaps were still buttoned shut. Then, the bodies of two men, stripped
to their underwear, were found lying at the base of a pine tree about a mile away.

It appeared that one had tried to climb up the tree as there was damage to the branches of the pine, about five
metres high, reports ABC News. A further three bodies were found lying in the snow between the pine and the tent.
But the remaining four missing hikers were not located until two months later, when they were also found partially
clothed, in a ravine about 75 metres from the pine tree.

In all, there are 75 theories about how and why the nine ski hikers died, including that they were fatally attacked
by fugitive prisoners – or an abominable snowman – in the Ural Mountains.
Alexander Kuryakov, chief of justice administration for the Sverdlovsk prosecutor, announced the Dyatlov Pass
incident was being reopened.

He told reporters this week: “Relatives, the media and the public still ask prosecutors to determine the truth and
don’t hide their suspicions that something was hidden from them.”...'
The Sun:

There's more in the link.

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - gordi - 02-07-2019

I remember it very well.
It's a famous and VERY strange case which makes little sense (if all of the official evidence is to be believed).

If I remember correctly, there were indications that some of the students had cut/ripped their way out of their tents, presumably in the middle of the night - because they left their boots, jackets and day-clothes behind? I think these ones were found several hundred metres away from the camp which had been trashed?

So, something trashed their camp and scared them witless to the point where they would rip open their tents (rather than just unzip/unhook/untie them) and run for their lives in a panic out into the snow and ice without any proper clothes or footwear etc...
There was also evidence of strange, massive trauma injuries I think?
Like as if they were dropped from a great height or similar?
And didn't one (or more) have their tongues removed?? Some other parts missing, but not like an animal attack or scavengers?
There was definitely mention of radiation too.

Doesn't sound very "natural" to me, but what do I know?

G

PS - I they really DO believe that it was all natural.... then why look at re-opening the case?????

RE: You Remember the,, Dyatlov Pass Incident? - Mystic Wanderer - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 11:44 AM)gordi Wrote: I remember it very well.
It's a famous and VERY strange case which makes little sense (if all of the official evidence is to be believed).

If I remember correctly, there were indications that some of the students had cut/ripped their way out of their tents, presumably in the middle of the night - because they left their boots, jackets and day-clothes behind? I think these ones were found several hundred metres away from the camp which had been trashed?

So, something trashed their camp and scared them witless to the point where they would rip open their tents (rather than just unzip/unhook/untie them) and run for their lives in a panic out into the snow and ice without any proper clothes or footwear etc...
There was also evidence of strange, massive trauma injuries I think?
Like as if they were dropped from a great height or similar?
And didn't one (or more) have their tongues removed?? Some other parts missing, but not like an animal attack or scavengers?
There was definitely mention of radiation too.

Doesn't sound very "natural" to me, but what do I know?

G

PS - I they really DO believe that it was all natural.... then why look at re-opening the case?????

Okay, what you said sounds more like someone (aliens) was trying to abduct them.

Body parts cut out?  Falling from a long distance?  Radiation?    Yep, classic abduction case from a malevolent other-worldly race.