Rogue-Nation3
Rose McGowan Takes The Red Pill. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: General News and Events (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Rose McGowan Takes The Red Pill. (/thread-3830.html)

Rose McGowan Takes The Red Pill. - BIAD - 10-08-2018

The Sisterhood Takes A Hit... Let's do lunch and talk about it.

Quote:Rose McGowan slams the #MeToo movement: 'It's all bull'

'Rose McGowan, one of the most vocal advocates of the #MeToo movement, now says the revolutionary
reckoning that swept through Hollywood the past year is "bull."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4594]

McGowan, 45, helped spark the movement last fall by going on the record with sexual assault allegations
against disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein. The actress said Weinstein raped her in a hotel
room in 1997 and blacklisted her career.

But days after the #MeToo movement's first anniversary, the "Scream" actress said Hollywood's battle
against sexual assault in the entertainment industry is only skin-deep. "It’s a lie. It’s a Band-Aid lie to make
them feel better," McGowan said during an interview with The Sunday Times in the U.K.

"I know these people, I know they’re lily-livered, and as long as it looks good on the surface, to them, that’s
enough.” McGowan claimed she was shunned by the #MeToo community, frequently left out of the survivors’
brunches and campaign lunches, despite being one of the most outspoken members. 

“I just think they’re douchebags. They’re not champions. I just think they’re losers. I don’t like them,” she said.
"How do I explain the fact that I got a GQ Man of the Year award and no women's magazines and no women's
organizations have supported me?"

The "Charmed" alum vowed to never work in Hollywood again, adding that although she doesn't agree with
President Donald Trump's politics, she does share something in common with his supporters. 

“They hate Hollywood for being faux liberals -and they’re 100 percent right about that. It’s a bunch of faux liberals,”
McGowan said. “It’s crap, and they know it is deep down, but they’re living an empty life, and to me that’s their
punishment. They get to live the lives they live.”

McGowan doubled down on past criticism of Meryl Streep, calling it "literally impossible” for the Oscar-winning
actress to be completely in the dark on Weinstein's predatory behavior. 
The actress also renounced support of Hillary Clinton for the same reason. 

On Twitter Wednesday, McGowan marked one year since coming forward with allegations against Weinstein
on Twitter: "Today marks the anniversary of one of the hardest years of my life. It’s been a year of triggering for
so many. I’m proud of us."...'
USA Today:

RE: Rose McGowan Takes The Red Pill. - Wallfire - 10-08-2018

Powerful people always have fall guys ready, and a new color of paint to make everything look good.

RE: Rose McGowan Takes The Red Pill. - BIAD - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 11:59 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Powerful people always have fall guys ready, and a new color of paint to make everything look good.

I just find it so low-brow that the media states the Hollywood casting-couch-system is a terrible thing and at the
same time, ignored it for over seventy years! It was part of the 'apprenticeship' and was portrayed in movies
without the recent outrage.

But that would indicate the world never existed until the snowflakes found out about what movie-producers
used as currency! I suppose closing down the gossip magazine 'The Hollywood Reporter' could happen for
failing to see this! (sarcasm)