Rogue-Nation3
Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation Foyer (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Rogue Guests Entrance (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: The Lit Candle Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... (/thread-3622.html)

Pages: 1 2

Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Sol - 07-31-2018

I just read on Facebook that Wrabbit’s son was in a very, very bad accident last night.
He’s in the hospital and the news aren’t good...at all.
Prayers for a healthy recovery are needed...

Just passing the info. Nothing worse than having something like this happening to someone.

Healthy vibes are welcome... !

Sol.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Mystic Wanderer - 07-31-2018

Oh no! That's terrible.   tinycrying   I haven't been on that account in quite some time, so thanks for letting us know.

Thoughts/prayers/positive energy going out to Wrabbit and family, and of course, his son.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - BIAD - 08-01-2018

Think of you at this time. Get well.
minusculethumbsup

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Sol - 08-01-2018

More accurate news...

[Image: SUNSHINEANDCAMPBELL.JPG]

Quote:SPRINGFIELD, Mo- An 18-year-old man is in critical condition after a car hit him at the intersection of Sunshine and Campbell Monday night.

Witness told police the car had the green light as it was heading north on Campbell. The man was in the crosswalk while heading east on Sunshine. Police say it appears the car was going the speed limit.

The driver wasn't hurt.

Police were on the scene for more than six hours to complete their investigation.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Wallfire - 08-01-2018

Thanks for the info SOL, keep us up to date if you can.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - guohua - 08-01-2018

@"Sol" 
Thank You for the information.
@"Wrabbit2000" [Image: avatar_55.png?dateline=1463899259] Our Prayers and Healing Meditation Thoughts go out to your Son and Family.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Jackie - 08-04-2018

praying

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - DuckforcoveR - 08-04-2018

Oh my lord  tinycrying will be giving my all in Hope's of a recovery

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Wallfire - 08-04-2018

@SOL, do you have any more info ??

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Mystic Wanderer - 08-04-2018

From Wrabbit's FB account:

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBeF57vOgbYUqZD&w=540&...ueS377uz1_]

Quote:This is our son Travis, following his accident earlier this week. We're both very awkward in asking for anything, but anything would be the operative word for whatever someone may be able to contribute.

By that, I mean even advice on the best place to go in having a proper ramp made with support and to city code, or other suggestions are very much welcome.
Help isn't always about money.
...and speaking of money, the amount that is set to for a "goal" is what it defaulted to.... I'm sorry if that seems absurd, but my wife wasn't sure quite how to set that differently, while this is all very new to wrap our heads around. At the same time, we are a bit uncertain on anything for how this is all working or will eventually work out.

Thanks again, and for any support or ideas anyone may have to make his return and at least short term future path easier.

Reply from Wrabbit from my Instant Message: "He has some minimal responsiveness to verbal direction but very minimal. He's under almost constant sedation to keep brain pressures low, and has not woken yet."

If you can help financially, here is a link to his Go Fund Me account:  https://www.gofundme.com/4ba4nh-son-hit-by-car

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Jackie - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 01:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: From Wrabbit's FB account:

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBeF57vOgbYUqZD&w=540&...ueS377uz1_]

Quote:This is our son Travis, following his accident earlier this week. We're both very awkward in asking for anything, but anything would be the operative word for whatever someone may be able to contribute.

By that, I mean even advice on the best place to go in having a proper ramp made with support and to city code, or other suggestions are very much welcome.
Help isn't always about money.
...and speaking of money, the amount that is set to for a "goal" is what it defaulted to.... I'm sorry if that seems absurd, but my wife wasn't sure quite how to set that differently, while this is all very new to wrap our heads around. At the same time, we are a bit uncertain on anything for how this is all working or will eventually work out.

Thanks again, and for any support or ideas anyone may have to make his return and at least short term future path easier.

Reply from Wrabbit from my Instant Message: "He has some minimal responsiveness to verbal direction but very minimal. He's under almost constant sedation to keep brain pressures low, and has not woken yet."

If you can help financially, here is a link to his Go Fund Me account:  https://www.gofundme.com/4ba4nh-son-hit-by-car

OH my,  praying, wrapping loving arms around him.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - guohua - 08-04-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Thank You for the update.

How terribly sad. 
Sending all the Life Force Healing Power I can, by continuing to Meditate all day.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - gordi - 08-05-2018

Oh no. I just saw this.
Can't quite take it in yet, but I'll be thinking of Wrabbit & his family and sending as much positive vibes as I possibly can.

Sometimes, life just sucks.

Stay strong @"Wrabbit2000" buddy.

G

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Mystic Wanderer - 08-05-2018

From what I could tell on his FB today, things have taken a negative turn.  Keep them all in your prayers/meditation/positive thoughts.

tinycrying

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Mystic Wanderer - 08-07-2018

I asked Wrabbit if there was an update I could pass along to you guys, and this is what he said:

"Nothing to pass on right now, no.... Indications are not positive, but not definitively negative either..

ICP's run as high as 60....for inter-cranial pressure...Normal is 10

He has never regained any conciousness... (sigh)"

:smallundecided:

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - guohua - 08-07-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Thank You for the update.
I meditate longer tonight and hope that, with everyone else's prayers will help.

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Jackie - 08-07-2018

(08-07-2018, 12:18 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I asked Wrabbit if there was an update I could pass along to you guys, and this is what he said:

"Nothing to pass on right now, no.... Indications are not positive, but not definitively negative either..

ICP's run as high as 60....for inter-cranial pressure...Normal is 10

He has never regained any conciousness... (sigh)"

:smallundecided:

thank you tinycrying

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - senona - 08-11-2018

Oh sweet Jesus. I know Stephen is beside himself with grief.

I am so, so sorry for what you are going through.
The 'not knowing' of what will be.

Sending positive thoughts and good vibes your way.

Love & Light
Blessed be xx

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - Mystic Wanderer - 08-25-2018

Here is an update Wrabbit posted yesterday.   I can't copy/paste, so I grabbed a screenshot.  Click on it to enlarge.

[Image: Travis_update_from_Wrabbit.jpg]

Continued prayers and good vibes sent his way is appreciated.   tinybiggrin

RE: Wrabbit’s son needs prayers... - guohua - 08-25-2018

[Image: Travis_update_from_Wrabbit.jpg]
How's that?

I'll keep meditating for him.