Rogue-Nation3
You just can't fix STUPID! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Around the World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: Middle Eastern Regions (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: You just can't fix STUPID! (/thread-3559.html)

You just can't fix STUPID! - guohua - 07-03-2018

Israel or Other Countries keeps their cloud from raining!!?? How Stupid can you be to make such a claim?  tinyok
What? Israel stole the water from those clouds and then, sent the clouds to You Empty!!??
Or just Stealing You Clouds from the Sky?
Quote:Iran thinks Israel has been stealing its clouds to cause a drought
tinysurprised
Quote:An Iranian general has accused Israel of ‘manipulating weather’ to prevent rain over the Islamic republic – aka, stealing the country’s clouds. Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran’s Civil Defence Organisation, alleged that his country was facing cloud ‘theft’ during a press conference.

However he was later contradicted by the nation’s weather chief.
Not before this Idiot made the claim he had Scientific Proof!
Quote:He later insisted the results from an Iranian scientific study ‘confirmed’ the claim.

‘Israel and another country in the region have joint teams which work to ensure clouds entering Iranian skies are unable to release rain,’ he said. ‘On top of that, we are facing the issue of cloud and snow theft’, Jalali added, citing a survey showing that above 2,200 metres all mountainous areas between Afghanistan and the Mediterranean are covered in snow, except Iran.

Source

[Image: sei_19854344.jpg?w=748&h=467&crop=1]
Now the meteorologist the I'll quote below, will probably be Shot for speaking the Truth.

Quote:Iran’s own meteorological service struck a sceptical note, however.

General Jalali ‘probably has documents of which I am not aware, but on the basis of meteorological knowledge, it is not possible for a country to steal snow or clouds’, said the head of Iran’s meteorological service Ahad Vazife. 

‘Iran has suffered a prolonged drought, and this is a global trend that does not apply only to Iran,’ Vazife said.
Poor Ahad Vazife,,,,

RE: You just can't fix STUPID! - Mystic Wanderer - 07-03-2018

Since clouds do carry moisture in order to BE a cloud, how can they say they are stealing the rain?  I mean, if you see a cloud, you are seeing moisture caught within a space.  How are they preventing the clouds from stopping the rain coming out?

This is a new one on me, but nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to weirdness.

He who controls the weather controls the world.

RE: You just can't fix STUPID! - BIAD - 07-03-2018

I used to think people in important positions of power were intelligent, then I left school.
tinysure

RE: You just can't fix STUPID! - Wallfire - 07-05-2018

Remember this is what the imams say :
Men who masturbate will get their hands pregnant read

women wearing jeans are to blame for devastating earthquakes, acts of terrorism and rising levels of inflation read

Muslim cleric issues fatwa that wives must agree to have sex with their husbands while riding a camel
read

Muslim cleric says Cologne sex attacks were the victims' fault because they wore PERFUME read
And the bit that perhaps explanes it all read and read
So does what Iran says surprise anyone ?

RE: You just can't fix STUPID! - BIAD - 07-05-2018

(07-05-2018, 12:09 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Remember this is what the imams say :
Men who masturbate will get their hands pregnant read

women wearing jeans are to blame for devastating earthquakes, acts of terrorism and rising levels of inflation read

Muslim cleric issues fatwa that wives must agree to have sex with their husbands while riding a camel
read

Muslim cleric says Cologne sex attacks were the victims' fault because they wore PERFUME read
And the bit that perhaps explanes it all read and read
So does what Iran says surprise anyone ?

I think there's a scientific and religious term that may explain these overt propositions...

They're all f*ckin' power-grabbing idiots and can't get girlfriends. It's in a hallowed book somewhere.
Honest.
tinybiggrin

RE: You just can't fix STUPID! - guohua - 07-07-2018

Here is another Example Of,,,,,,,,, Stupidity.
Quote:Dems blast booming jobs report, Trump worker agenda, ‘reckless’
tinywhat   minusculewtf   tinysurprised
So let me understand this,,,,, Americans, Working and trying to better themselves and the lives of their Children Is BAD!!??
People,,,, The Democrats Hate President Trump So Much, they Want You All To Be On Welfare and Struggling and Living in a Third World Type Of Environment.
Quote:Democrats saw nothing positive in the new June jobs report that highlighted 213,000 new jobs added.

Instead, the Democratic Party issued a statement criticizing President Trump’s jobs agenda as “reckless.”

Quote:
The June #JobsReport shows what is at stake from the brewing storm of rising health costs, spiraling trade uncertainty & an economy being hollowed out to enrich big corporations & the wealthiest 1 percent. Americans deserve better than the GOP’s raw deal. https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/7618/ 
7:33 AM - Jul 6, 2018
[/url][Image: YWbEcSn2?format=jpg&name=600x314]
Pelosi Statement on June Jobs Report - Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
San Francisco – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi issued this statement after the Department of Labor reported that the unemployment rate jumped in June and wage growth slowed:
democraticleader.gov
[url=https://t.co/WAVwdHh6BN]

DNC statement:

After the U.S. Department of Labor released the latest jobs and unemployment numbers, DNC Chair and former Labor Secretary Tom Perez released the following statement:

“With slow wage growth, rising health care premiums, and skyrocketing gas prices across the country, Donald Trump’s reckless policies are hurting millions of hardworking families. Trump and Republicans in Congress have been so determined to undermine workers that they held a Supreme Court seat hostage for nearly a year in order to nominate an aggressively anti-union justice, who became the deciding vote in last week’s disgraceful decision in the Janus case.

“This is all part of the Republican playbook. For decades, Republicans and their wealthy corporate allies have been chipping away at workers’ rights, weakening unions, and depressing wages – all while giving massive tax cuts to the top 1%. And Janus is their most dangerous attack yet.
“Trump and Republicans in Congress are trying to build a winner-take-all economy that enriches their wealthy friends and saddles working families with the bill".

Democrats want to create good-paying jobs and build an economy that works for everyone. And we will continue to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with workers and with our brothers and sisters in the labor movement as they fight for the wages, benefits, and livelihood they deserve.”
“Trump and Republicans in Congress are trying to build a winner-take-all economy that enriches their wealthy friends and saddles working families with the bill". 

WHAT are you people Raving about? The Wealthy are the Silicon Valley Moguls and The Elitist Hollywood types and the Wall Street Thugs!
All Democrats!!
You can Kiss My Small Chinese Ass!!!!  minusculemooning  MAGA,,, Trump in 2020!