Rogue-Nation3
They Lie ! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Debates Platform (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-96.html)
+--- Forum: The SpotLight (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-97.html)
+--- Thread: They Lie ! (/thread-3514.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: They Lie ! - BIAD - 07-02-2018

Eleven years old and yet, the words of the elite are still relevant towards the media.

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-02-2018

(07-01-2018, 12:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its strange how humans have the need to think they have the key to the "secret knowledge". Numerology, tarot cards, glass balls to see the truth in, tea leaves, the list just goes on and on.
Its also strange that the "secret knowledge" always seems to be about bad and sad things, never about nice and joy filled future.
Perhaps its just the way humans are, evil is more interesting and fascinating than fun and good things, and the need to be the holder of the secret knowledge, and the high priest leading people to the truth.
I believe this is the very thing that is used to feed false news to the masses, to pull the attention away from the truth.
People who have read 1984 will understand how this works.

Well, if there is an organic "matrix" involved with these numbers - and there is some fair evidence of that (see for some of that), it would make sense that the psychopaths in control would try to use the numbers to "empower" Their works.  And, it seems, They do.

And given the "secret knowledge" is in the hands of the psychopaths, it is small wonder it is connected with psychopathic and sad things.

and surely, as Orwell was part of the useless ELiters and His book was a blueprint (as was Brave New World by Huxley), small wonder We see many of its "predictions" are here now.  The psychopaths in control are aiming for that.

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-02-2018

(07-01-2018, 09:44 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 12:51 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...There are a number of channels that do gematria breakdowns...

Thanks and I'll take a look at it.

The media reports of this one are curious due to their errors in past locations and the forced
narrative that the festival is a sexual free-for-all. Yet, most of the event is about music and
New-Age workshops.

It seems there's more ratings when sex is mentioned!
Also, the number '3' is pushed for some reason.
'...Organisers even boasted "three is the magic number" and limited the amount of
single men attending to ensure "everybody has a great weekend".'...'

From my research -and may I quickly add, my interests only lie in the dubious manner reporting
is done these days!, the over-all view from outraged villagers and those who went to the festival
is that there is a 'Swingers' marquee where those who enjoy that style of life, congregate to talk
and possibly arrange private meetings not involving the Swingfield's festival.

It's not the Roman-orgy that the media portrays and the images are not reflected of the festival.
Maybe Donald is near the mark...! But I just wish I had some images to prove it.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4040][Image: attachment.php?aid=4041]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4042][Image: attachment.php?aid=4043]

Pretty amazing the tripe They put out, i'n't it?

RE: They Lie ! - BIAD - 07-02-2018

(07-02-2018, 07:51 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Pretty amazing the tripe They put out, i'n't it?

It is, seagulls following the trawler.

It's not that the information is false or slanted that gets me -although
that is obviously terrible, it's the idea that a perfectly good and noble
trade has been brought so low that I doubt it can ever recover.

And I'm wondering if the internet-based media aspire to be any better.
tinysure

RE: They Lie ! - Wallfire - 07-03-2018

Quote:Amaterasu Solar Wrote: [url=http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?pid=25228#pid25228][/url]Pretty amazing the tripe They put out, i'n't it?
I agree with you 100%, but I would of said it in a much much more, shall we say less polite way.  tinybiggrin

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-03-2018

(07-02-2018, 08:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 07:51 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Pretty amazing the tripe They put out, i'n't it?

It is, seagulls following the trawler.

It's not that the information is false or slanted that gets me -although
that is obviously terrible, it's the idea that a perfectly good and noble
trade has been brought so low that I doubt it can ever recover.

And I'm wondering if the internet-based media aspire to be any better.
tinysure

Well...  I ponder how long ago that trade was truly "good and noble..."  LOL!  On the web, the bigger outlets are just as bad.  There are more independent perspectives but the big boys paint the perspective here a lot too.

RE: They Lie ! - BIAD - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 08:48 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: Well...  I ponder how long ago that trade was truly "good and noble..."
LOL!  On the web, the bigger outlets are just as bad.
There are more independent perspectives but the big boys paint the perspective here a lot too.

It will be a long time ago since any honourable scribe stuck to his guns and corporate skullduggery
took second-stage. Even during the San Francisco earthquake and subsequent fires, the media took
part in hiding the full extent of the damage for economic reasons.

My hopes of the internet having higher standards are just that, hopes!

RE: They Lie ! - BIAD - 07-05-2018

Quote:The Sun.
Mystery as Brit stewardess, 32, dies on £6 million superyacht as she celebrates England World Cup win.

'...Local reports said she had come back drunk and fallen down the stairs and suffered a fatal head injury
-but cops are refusing to rule out third-party involvement...'
The Sun:

Quote:Yatta.Club.
Imperia: a tragic accident, she died falling into her cabin the 33 year old English stewardess on the yacht in port.

...She would die when she fell into her cabin and broke her neck, Rebecca the 33-year-old English stewardess
who had been working aboard the yacht ‘La Polonia’, a Maltese yacht docked at the port of Calata Anselmi in
Imperia...'
Yatta Club:

Quote:The MailOnline.
Mystery as British stewardess, 32, is found dead aboard £6million luxury yacht after a night of drinking
celebrating England's victory over Colombia.

'...Rebecca Boyle, 32, was discovered dead in her cabin aboard the La Polonia...'

'...Ms Boyle, from Notting Hill, London, is thought to have suffered a fatal head injury after falling down the stairs
after a night of drinking....'

'...They later got into the hot tub aboard La Polonia before Ms Boyle reportedly returned to her cabin while 'worse
for wear.'..'
SOURCE:

Quote:ilsussidiario.net. (Note: Google Translation.)
Dead woman on yacht in Imperia / Mystery behind the disappearance of the 33-year-old English stewardess.

'...Mystery in Imperia, where a 33-year-old woman was found lifeless.

As reported by Sanremonews, the body was found precisely at the port of calata Anselmi, in the yacht La Polonia,
flying the Maltese flag.
'...Yesterday evening she had gone to bed regularly after the work shift, but she did not wake up this morning...'

'...It seems that yesterday's night was closed with a party (not on board the yacht), during which the same Rebecca
would have drunk a few more glasses, but it is unclear whether this episode is connected to the death of the same...'
ilsussidiario.net

Poor Repetitive Confusing Journalism.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4074]

RE: They Lie ! - Wallfire - 07-05-2018

Well they all seem to agree on one thing, the poor lady died

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-06-2018

(07-05-2018, 10:19 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:The Sun.
Mystery as Brit stewardess, 32, dies on £6 million superyacht as she celebrates England World Cup win.

'...Local reports said she had come back drunk and fallen down the stairs and suffered a fatal head injury
-but cops are refusing to rule out third-party involvement...'
The Sun:

Quote:Yatta.Club.
Imperia: a tragic accident, she died falling into her cabin the 33 year old English stewardess on the yacht in port.

...She would die when she fell into her cabin and broke her neck, Rebecca the 33-year-old English stewardess
who had been working aboard the yacht ‘La Polonia’, a Maltese yacht docked at the port of Calata Anselmi in
Imperia...'
Yatta Club:

Quote:The MailOnline.
Mystery as British stewardess, 32, is found dead aboard £6million luxury yacht after a night of drinking
celebrating England's victory over Colombia.

'...Rebecca Boyle, 32, was discovered dead in her cabin aboard the La Polonia...'

'...Ms Boyle, from Notting Hill, London, is thought to have suffered a fatal head injury after falling down the stairs
after a night of drinking....'

'...They later got into the hot tub aboard La Polonia before Ms Boyle reportedly returned to her cabin while 'worse
for wear.'..'
SOURCE:

Quote:ilsussidiario.net. (Note: Google Translation.)
Dead woman on yacht in Imperia / Mystery behind the disappearance of the 33-year-old English stewardess.

'...Mystery in Imperia, where a 33-year-old woman was found lifeless.

As reported by Sanremonews, the body was found precisely at the port of calata Anselmi, in the yacht La Polonia,
flying the Maltese flag.
'...Yesterday evening she had gone to bed regularly after the work shift, but she did not wake up this morning...'

'...It seems that yesterday's night was closed with a party (not on board the yacht), during which the same Rebecca
would have drunk a few more glasses, but it is unclear whether this episode is connected to the death of the same...'
ilsussidiario.net

Poor Repetitive Confusing Journalism.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4074]

Note the age...  33 (or 32).  33 is the Master Teacher number in numerology.  It is also to be found often in the psyops, leading Me to give fair probability this story is fake too...  32 is also significant, being 2 to the fifth power...  When They can't get things straight in multiple stories, that's a good sign it is manufactured.

RE: They Lie ! - Wallfire - 07-06-2018

AS said 
Quote:Note the age...  33 (or 32).  33 is the Master Teacher number in numerology.  It is also to be found often in the psyops, leading Me to give fair probability this story is fake too...  32 is also significant, being 2 to the fifth power...  When They can't get things straight in multiple stories, that's a good sign it is manufactured.

Very well said but I always say "Whatever you want to believe becomes the truth for you".  
We all should remember this when we watch/read the news, as the news is designed to play on this human need.

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-06-2018

(07-06-2018, 05:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: AS said 
Quote:Note the age...  33 (or 32).  33 is the Master Teacher number in numerology.  It is also to be found often in the psyops, leading Me to give fair probability this story is fake too...  32 is also significant, being 2 to the fifth power...  When They can't get things straight in multiple stories, that's a good sign it is manufactured.

Very well said but I always say "Whatever you want to believe becomes the truth for you".  
We all should remember this when we watch/read the news, as the news is designed to play on this human need.

As I may have mentioned elsewhere, I follow what My dad taught Me.  When I was very young, He told Me to never beLIEve ANYTHING.  Give probabilities based on what data I have, and adjust those probabilities as new data come in.  In assessing data, ask, "Does that explain what I see?"  Ergo, You may note, that I "give fair probability" to this story being fake.  New data may come along that suggest otherwise, but I am not holding My breath...

So...  Given I don't want to beLIEve anything, nothing is "true" for Me.  All things hold some assessed probability of being true, and are open to revision.

RE: They Lie ! - Wallfire - 07-07-2018

The sad thing is if someone does not trust they are as open to manipulation as a person who trusts. Humans will always be more attracted to facts that they feel at ease with or facts that support there beliefs. Thats how the system works and is used by the "bad" guys.
The sad sad thing is that as a "good" guy becomes part of the system to change it and gains power they are eaten by the system. The belief of been above the system or been able to change the system is the road to been manipulated.
If you hunt monsters for long enough you become a monster.

RE: They Lie ! - BIAD - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 11:05 AM)Wallfire Wrote: ...If you hunt monsters for long enough you become a monster.

Sadly, this is true.

My belief in the MSM is the same as my wish to discover flying saucers are real.
I want it to be true, but the mire of information can wear you down over the years and
it becomes that you distrust everything.

Thank heavens for Rogue Nation.
minusculethumbsup

Another example of why the mainstream media are the laughing-stock to many in
the public eye.

This was reported by The Sun on Friday 6th July.

Quote:UK weather – scorching Britain is so hot entire lorries are MELTING into the road amid 33C heat.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4082]

'Photos emerged as today shapes up to be the hottest day of the summer scorcher so far.
The heat is expected to top the previous 2018 record of 32C -making Friday the hottest day
of the year.

A bin lorry sank into a melted road as Britain's record-breaking 33C heatwave left Brits sweltering. 
Stunned locals in Newbury, Berks, found the stuck truck blocking a street after its wheels became
lodged in the liquid tarmac in 30C heat yesterday...'

And that's it! The article from The Sun newspaper continues with commentary about Wimbledon,
images of sunbathers revelling in good humour and use of words like 'scorcher, parched' and
'heatwave'.

The BBC reported it as well, so now it can be said that their investigative skills do not match up
with Rogue Nation's! It's official!

The paper sort-of gets around their first announcement that the heat had caused a refuse-truck to
fall into an assumed melting road by showing other pictures and adding text beneath them.
'...Temperatures reached 30C yesterday as Britain's summer heatwave continued -but it claimed
this lorry as a victim...'
'Claimed'?!

'...Although the heat melted the tarmac, officials are still investigating what caused the huge hole
to open up...'
Now it's a hole, not a melted area.
Hmmmm.
minusculethinking

From the 'Newbury Today' news website.

Quote:Newbury 'sinkhole' update.
'A Newbury road which closed yesterday after a bin lorry got stuck in an apparent sink hole is not likely
to re-open until next week. Old Bath Road was closed by police after the road "appeared to open up"
yesterday afternoon.

West Berkshire councillor Lynne Doherty said this morning (Friday): "Excavation has started to find the
cause of the collapse and then affect a repair.
"The size of the hole and the as yet unknown cause means that the closure will have to remain in place
over the weekend into Monday."

West Berkshire council issued this statement this evening: 
Update on the collapsed road at Bath Road, Newbury.
The problem was caused by a leaking water culvert. Work
to replace the culvert is underway and is expected to be
completed by Wednesday.
The road will remain closed until then.

The hole appeared to the west side of Leys Gardens. Strawberry Hill, Leys Gardens and Maplespeen Court
can be accessed from Oxford Road. Twenty-five metres of Old Bath Road has been closed, meaning that
Goldwell House and the layby on the north of Old Bath Road can be accessed from the A4.

A spokesperson for Veolia said yesterday: "We are aware of an incident in at Old Bath Road near Strawberry Hill,
Newbury where a Veolia vehicle had been trapped, the crew are safe and no one was injured.
"We are working at the scene with the emergency services and West Berkshire Council Highway team, to assess
the vehicle following its recovery."...'
Newbury Today:

So the lorry [truck] didn't sink into a melted road, it's a sinkhole... a collapsed section under a road caused by
a leaking water culvert.
But of course, that would thwart the opportunity of displaying scantily-clad young women and advertising
that the UK was a fun-loving place to visit!

One can only imagine how hot the knife blades will be this summer around London.
smallnotamused

RE: They Lie ! - guohua - 07-07-2018

@"BIAD" 
The temperature in Phx, Az. reached 46 Celsius yesterday and was even higher Friday, today our high will be 44 Celsius (111 degrees) it is 39 Celsius (103 degrees) right now at 09:30 AM.  

They don't know what HOT is,,,, our street don't melt, but we've had some old street signs paint melt.

(07-07-2018, 05:30 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 
The temperature in Phx, Az. reached 46 Celsius yesterday and was even higher Friday, today our high will be 44 Celsius (111 degrees) it is 39 Celsius (103 degrees) right now at 09:30 AM.  

Our thermometer in the conservatory read 35 Celsius, but that's in direct sunlight and doesn't
equate to outside.

The only difference between Arizona and the UK (apart from size, wealth, free speech!) is that the heat
is visiting the UK and Arizona is it's base.
minusculelivid

RE: They Lie ! - guohua - 07-07-2018

(07-07-2018, 06:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 05:30 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD" 

Our thermometer in the conservatory read 35 Celsius, but that's in direct sunlight and doesn't
equate to outside.

The only difference between Arizona and the UK (apart from size, wealth, free speech!) is that the heat
is visiting the UK and Arizona is it's base.
minusculelivid
I'll try and call some of our sun shine Back To Base.

It is 2:20 PM and 113 degrees or 45 Celsius.  minusculelivid
Actually not that Hot, But I'll do my best to stop sharing with the UK.  minusculethumbsup2

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-08-2018

(07-07-2018, 11:05 AM)Wallfire Wrote: The sad thing is if someone does not trust they are as open to manipulation as a person who trusts. Humans will always be more attracted to facts that they feel at ease with or facts that support there beliefs. Thats how the system works and is used by the "bad" guys.
The sad sad thing is that as a "good" guy becomes part of the system to change it and gains power they are eaten by the system. The belief of been above the system or been able to change the system is the road to been manipulated.
If you hunt monsters for long enough you become a monster.

We are all open to manipulation, agreed.  Do grasp that there are things I trust implicitly, such as holding something out at arm's length and letting go will result in the object falling.  Based on what I have seen, I give the probabilities that this will happen approaching 100%.  It's not about My trust, per se, but a methodology that has allowed Me to see the play for what it is.  I left the theatre and am working on getting Others to do the same.  And then build better on Our planet (stolen from Us by the psychopaths in control through "trusts" — Unum Sanctum and the Cestui Que Vie "trusts" — and deceit).

Yes, the system is designed to eat the good People.  It's THEIR system and We cannot change it.  That is why I do not consent to being governed in that way.  And I do not stand above anything or anyOne.  All Sentient sapient Beings are My equals.  I stand outside the system(s).  I work towards Us ALL creating better, eliminating the system(s).  Many have already tried to divert My energy.  Tried to manipulate Me.  Tried a number of tactics.  Thing is, when One is coming with a blueprint for Ethical anarchy in a solutocracy, working towards enough of Us with the balls to create better to get the job done, there is very little They can offer.

Who's hunting monsters?  I aim to eliminate the power of monsters.

The only winning move is not to play the game.

RE: They Lie ! - Amaterasu Solar - 07-08-2018

(07-07-2018, 01:06 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:UK weather – scorching Britain is so hot entire lorries are MELTING into the road amid 33C heat.

'Photos emerged as today shapes up to be the hottest day of the summer scorcher so far.
The heat is expected to top the previous 2018 record of 32C -making Friday the hottest day
of the year.

Quote:Newbury 'sinkhole' update.

Do those numbers look familiar?  33 and 32...  And I saw the "sinkhole" in single quotes.  Thought I'd run the gematria.  I hadn't looked at any but the four basic english ciphers and saw 93 (Thelema, anyOne?  Also the same as Saturn) in ordinal, 39 (93 mirrored) in reduced, 123 reverse ordinal as 42 (the answer to life, the universe and everything) in reverse reduced.  When adding other ciphers I saw 88 (the analemma) in jewish ordinal...