Rogue-Nation3
'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Political News and more (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. (/thread-3308.html)

'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - BIAD - 03-28-2018

Well-well, they're at it again! Adults using kids for optics and kids using adults to get a day off school.

Quote:Despite media narrative, study says teenagers made up just 10 percent of March for Our Lives crowd.

'A university professor studying large-scale, Trump-era protests in Washington says the media is giving
the wrong impression about who made up the crowd during last weekend’s anti-gun March for Our Lives
demonstration.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3452]

“My research tells a different story about who participated in the March for Our Lives —and it is more
complicated and less well-packaged for prime time,” University of Maryland sociology professor
Dana R. Fisher wrote in a Wednesday story for the Washington Post.

Fisher’s study indicates that -- while news coverage focused on the teenagers marching for gun control
in the wake of last month’s shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida -90 percent
of the crowd was actually adults. She said the average age of adults in the crowd was just under 49.

“Contrary to what’s been reported in many media accounts, the D.C. March for Our Lives crowd was not
primarily made up of teenagers,” Fisher wrote. “Only about 10 percent of the participants were under 18.”

Fisher said her team sampled 256 people who were randomly selected.
Her research will become a book titled “American Resistance” and will be published after the midterm elections.

Fisher also expressed skepticism that all those who showed up to the march were there primarily because of
their views on guns. Some, she said, came for entertainment.

“The March for Our Lives had the allure of a free concert -in fact, the event’s website maintained a list of performers
but never listed the speakers," she said. "But it is one thing to turn out to watch Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ariana
Grande perform, and quite another to vote in the midterm election in November.”

The research follows an imaging company saying the turnout for the march was much less than claimed by its
organizers. Organizers of the demonstration claimed Sunday that some 850,000 people attended the pro-gun
control event.

But Virginia-based Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc., which uses aerial photos to calculate crowd sizes,
reported the event’s peak crowd size was at 202,796 people...'
SOURCE:

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - Mystic Wanderer - 03-28-2018

giantwannapunch        This is what the adults need who use these kids for their agenda.  I'm left speechless that people can't see what's really going on here.  I'm just happy I'm one of the ones who is awake. 

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - Mystic Wanderer - 04-01-2018

This document shows that two permits were applied for the March for our Lives BEFORE the Parkland Shooting, suggesting again that this was a FF event. The actors, the marches, the money, the patsy... everything was in place beforehand.

Click here to read the document and much more:  LINK

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - BIAD - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 05:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This document shows that two permits were applied for the March for our Lives BEFORE the Parkland Shooting, suggesting again that this was a FF event. The actors, the marches, the money, the patsy... everything was in place beforehand.

Click here to read the document and much more:  LINK

At first, I was confused because I saw on the Washington Post's PDF that the
application was dated "2/20/18" and the Parkland shooting was on the 14th
of February of this year.
However, I saw the vertical official stamp that showed the application form
was RECEIVED on the 20th February 2018.

Even if we ignore the:

Quote:...MPD received a permit application several months ago prior to the actual event,
and and there were several months of planning for this event...'
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3477]

The larger application form tells a reader that something just isn't right.

This meant that the document presented as a PDF was acquired, filled in and presumably
posted, faxed or emailed to The National Mall and Memorial Parks within the four days
between.

Since there's also descriptions regarding uniforms for volunteer street-cleaners,
the hiring of a professional waste management service, the locations for coaches
to unload (and hiring the coaches -that isn't mentioned!)...and a knowledge of
Washington DC to propose which road sections to close, it looks like a plan was
in concocted either immediately after the last bullet was fired at Parkland or possibly
before the incident.

And that's just going off the dates and without appreciating the organisation and
logistics to make it work!!

It smells.
minusculethumbsup

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - senona - 04-02-2018

I saw a tweet that was posted on FB where one of the students claimed that Holywood hijacked their agenda and ruined it.
Which is pretty much par for the course for Hollywood.

Will try and see if I can find it again.

But know also, that some of the students protesting against guns are now catching flack for bullying the shooter in the past.

Basically, these kids are getting their 15 minutes of fame from the tragedy, exploiting it IMO.

Carrying on about guns instead of bullying or the fact that adults in several agencies are to blame for dropping the ball.

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - senona - 04-02-2018

Quote:Fisher also expressed skepticism that all those who showed up to the march were there primarily because of their views on guns. Some, she said, came for entertainment.
Exactly!!
For many, it was all fun and games, taking away the seriousness of the march and the message they were trying to send.

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - BIAD - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 01:19 AM)senona Wrote: ...Basically, these kids are getting their 15 minutes of fame from the tragedy, exploiting it IMO.

Selfies on Facebook are not enough now, when attracting the opposite sex can be done by pretending
to be an adult on television and gives kids the attention-buzz they need.

It's 'Selfies+'... because undeveloped cortex's need stimulus. Getting a job and feeding one's family
is soooo passe'.

Oh yeah, and some kids in their school won't be there next term.
We live in Movie-Land now.
tinyok

They're getting played by organisations who want to see America on it's knees and praying to the
new god called Government.

RE: 'The March For Our Lives'... Not What It Seemed. - Wallfire - 04-02-2018

TPTB like the kids the way they are now, easy to control and dependent on social media. Oldies like me self seen the dangers of things like FB a long time ago, but the cry of the youth was "you are old , you dont understand".
Knowledge is power, and the young people and there children give power to TPTB every time they check there social media. As has been said look how fast the big march was organised and how they rolled out David Hogg ( a kid with hardly any hairs on his balls) to be the "voice" of the youth.
Sad thing is the kids think they have the power, but they are been used in a cruel way. I find it so strange that the police, FBI, and social services failed, it has all the signs of been" ordered" to fail.
Strange times we live in.