Rogue-Nation3
Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Election 2016 ! (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump (/thread-320.html)

Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - guohua - 06-01-2016

If you believe the Media and the other Talking Heads, All Latino's HATE D. Trump.
But of-course that's not Totally True, But the media has an Agenda much like Facebook has.
Lie and Suppress the Truth.
Quote:There are a whole lot of Latinos who are disrupting the media’s anti-immigrant narrative pushed by the mainstream media.

Mark F. (@Immigrant4Trump) put together a video making the case for why Angelo Gomez supports Donald Trump for president, and why many other Latinos do, too.
“My name is Angelo Gomez and I have something very clear to say to the liberal media and Hillary Clinton: yes, I’m an American Latino who supports Donald Trump.

“Yes, I come from a family rooted in immigrants and I support Donald J. Trump to be the next president of the United States.
“I support Donald Trump with every ounce of my being,” Gomez says, “for the very reasons that this country, that the Constitution, that this flag behind me was founded upon and that’s putting the American people first. That’s putting this country first.”
He adds, “Hillary Clinton is the face of an incompetent politician who has lied to, who has cheated, and who has gotten Americans killed.
“If we get this wrong, our country will no longer be here for the future generations,” Gomez says.
The video shows dozens of Latinos at rallies and around the country supporting Trump.
“My name is Barbie, I’m Latina, I’m independent and I’m voting for Donald Trump,” one woman says.
“I am Hispanic, Mexican-American, also an Army veteran, and I will vote for Donald Trump,” a man says in the video.
Another Latino woman says her family is from Cuba and “we all support Donald Trump because he understands that the most patriotic Americans are immigrants who came here not for what they could get here, but who they could be here.”
One man showed his decked out pickup truck with Trump flags and a giant “Crooked Hillary” sign on the tail gate. Another sign reads, “I came to the US legally! Looking for the American Dream, not the Mexican nightmare! Make Mexico pay for the wall!”
The participants are part of Latinos for Trump and are organizing on Twitter with the #LatinosforTrumphashtag.
Link

[Image: original.jpg?w=800&h]

RE: Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - Mystic Wanderer - 06-01-2016

Yay, for the Latinos!  Get the truth out there!   :cry:

RE: Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - Minstrel - 06-01-2016

I am not Latino.  I love Mexican food enough, though, to seriously question my ethnicity.
I grew up in South Texas among Latinos... At times, I was the minority.  They, though, did not make me feel as if there was any difference between us.  I would guess that most legal and legalized Latinos are as pro-USA as anyone-else, and that they feel the same threats to the economy and national security as the rest of us, when considering that open trough on our southern border.
Good for these Latinos making their voices heard.

RE: Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - guohua - 06-03-2016

Update, with some more Intelligent People.
But first,,,,“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt

OK,,, 
Quote:Donald Trump's remarks about Hispanics -- "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists," he said of Mexican immigrants last summer -- have been called racist and shocking. Sixty-two percent of Hispanic voters in a recent CBS News poll say they view him unfavorably.
OH MY,,,  Shocked Really? If it's 62% then way even write the article,,,,,,, Because it's Not 62%, they want you to believe it is.
Quote:Yet along the Texas-Mexico border, Trump enjoys a well of support among Hispanic Americans that some might find surprising.
Texas has the second largest Latino population in the nation, including nearly five million eligible Hispanic voters. In the Texas Republican primaryMarch 1, Trump came in a distant second, winning just six of the state's 254 counties. He did better than average in border towns with a high proportion of Hispanic voters.

Tony Castaneda, the grandson of Mexican immigrants, cast one of those votes for Trump.
"I'm a former chief of police in a border town. I'm Hispanic, I'm proud to be Hispanic and I'm 100 percent behind Donald Trump for his candidacy to the White House," Castaneda told CBS News.
He isn't offended by the candidate's critical remarks.
"He's very blunt. I'm blunt too. Maybe that's why I like some of his positions, because he's not a side shooter. You know, he talks directly, directly to the point. Maybe that needs to be polished up a bit to be politically correct, but I don't think he wants to be politically correct. We're tired of politically correct people occupying the White House and occupying positions of government that represent us. We don't want to hear the politically correct response. We want to hear the truth."
Yes, The TRUTH and Not A LIFE TIME Politician!
Quote:The Rio Grande runs through Eagle Pass, Castaneda's hometown. Mexico is right across the river.

"I live right on the border, so I am familiar with undocumented people coming through the backyard of my house and I am familiar with narcotic traffickers dumping dope next to my house and I participated in the arrest of these people. So I want a good defense along the border, too, so I can live in comfort and I can live in peace just like everybody else in this country," he said.
"I consider Mr. Trump my amigo -- nuestro amigo -- because he's trying to set a procedure that will be legally followed by those people who want to become residents."

Miriam Cepeda, a 24-year-old Trump supporter, lives farther south in the border town of McAllen, Texas.

"People need to wake up and realize that the illegal immigrants that are here, that have no other form of self employment, do turn to drugs, do turn to the cartel business, do turn to illegal immigration. And I'm saying this because I have family members that are involved in this stuff, and they are in the state jail at this moment, and I would love nothing better but for them to be deported," she said.
The Department of Homeland Security says over 190,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1, 2011 and April 30, 2016.
"Hopefully with Donald Trump being the next president, we can secure our borders. He is the only one who is actively engaging in the conversation about illegal immigration," added Cepeda, a Mexican-American who said her grandparents came to the U.S. legally in the 1950s.
Hector Garza, whose Mexican parents also immigrated legally, has been a U.S. Border Patrol Agent in the Laredo sector for 15 years. He says he's watched illegal immigration rise as Border Patrol resources shrink.
"In this year's budget, President Obama called for 300 less BP agents, along the border, and at this point, we do not need less BP agents, we need more," he said.
Trump's remarks on illegal immigration got Garza's attention. He invited the candidate to Laredo for a firsthand look. Trump arrived in July 2015.
"I did meet with Mr. Trump. I did feel that Mr. Trump was really concerned about the border, and him coming down to Laredo and accepting our invitation, I think that's an indication that he really does care what happens on the border," Garza said.

he National Border Patrol Council, a union representing 16,500 Border Patrol agents, gave Trump their first ever-Presidential endorsement.

LINK
Be proud and read the rest of the article, there are some Very Intelligent people out there and they are Tired Of The Political Correct Bull Shit!

RE: Latinos make spirited case FOR Donald Trump - guohua - 06-09-2016

Update Update!!!!!  :biggrin:
Quote:Latino advocacy groups and some celebrities have launched powerful videos, protests and campaigns against Trump. Recognized conservative voices like Marco Rubio, Susana Martinez, the Bush family, and even Pope Francis himself have made their discontent clear with the candidate, but could it be possible he is actually gaining support among Hispanics?
Yes and they Refuse to Admit it!
Quote:Based on big data analysis over the last 30 days as of June 1st, Trump reports 37 percent of Hispanic positive sentiment versus 41 percent for Clinton. Surprisingly, the candidates tie in negative sentiment across Hispanics at 38 percent, discounting the fact that Latinos default as Democrats or are completely turned off by Trump’s off-color comments. After all, over 50 percent of Latinos identify as political independents.