Rogue-Nation3
Was He Abducted By Aliens? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Was He Abducted By Aliens? (/thread-3197.html)

Was He Abducted By Aliens? - guohua - 02-14-2018

Yes that is the question I have asked.
Do anyof you believe he was Abducted or did he just walk or hitchhike or take a bus from a Ski lodge in Canada,,, with out his ID.

Quote:Missing Whiteface skier found alive in California

Yes alive and still in the same clothes he was skiing in the day he went missing.
Quote:New York State Police said Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis, 49, of Toronto, was found 2,900 miles away Tuesday in Sacramento.
REALLY!!??
[Image: giphy.gif]
Why? Read the article.

Quote:WILMINGTON, N.Y. —
A skier missing from Whiteface Mountain has been found in California.
New York State Police said Constantinos “Danny” Filippidis, 49, of Toronto, was found 2,900 miles away Tuesday in Sacramento.

Filippidis was reported missing last Wednesday by friends who said he could not be found as the resort was closing.

His belongings were found at the lodge and his car was still in the parking lot.

Since then, hundreds of volunteers have spent about 7,000 hours combing the mountain.

Crews used K-9s and helicopters as part of the search.
The steep and icy terrain make the search even more challenging.
Filippidis made contact with law enforcement officers in Sacramento.

He was reported to be in good health.

The circumstances of Filippidis' disappearance remain under investigation.

Officials have not said why he went missing.

Before Tuesday, police said they had no reason to believe Filippidis was not on the mountain.

The Department of Homeland Security, New York State Police, New York Department of Conservation, United States Customs and Border Protection and officials in Toronto assisted with the search.

Filippidis is a married father of two and a 28-year veteran Toronto firefighter.

He had been skiing with a group of firefighters and retired firefighters.

Toronto Professional Firefighters Local 3888 President Frank Ramagano answered reporters' questions Tuesday evening.

He said Filippidis was found confused and unable to answer questions as to how he got to California.

Ramagano said Filippidis was receiving medical care after calling his wife and then 911.

Filippidis was found alone.

Ramagano said Filippidis did not have a history of mental illness or substance abuse.

He said Filippidis was found wearing the same ski gear, including the helmet and goggles, he was last seen in when he was reported missing.

State police did not say if Filippidis would face criminal charges.

Officials have not said how he traveled to Sacramento.

Ramagano said he did not believe Filippidis flew because he left his identification at Whiteface.

The state has not said how much the search for Filippidis cost.
A press conference was scheduled for Wednesday. More information about the case was expected to be released then.
Source

He says that he doesn't know or remember how he got to California.

RE: Was He Abducted By Aliens? - BIAD - 02-14-2018

Quote:'...Filippidis was found alone near the rental car terminal of Sacramento International Airport, still wearing his snow pants, jacket
and had his goggles and ski helmet...'

Quote:'...How or why Filippidis travelled across the United States without telling anyone remains a mystery.
“He wasn’t able to give those answers,” said Frank Ramagnano, president of the Toronto Professional Fire Fighters’ Association,
who added that Filippidis seemed confused and needed medical help.

What happened to Filippidis in those six days remains unclear. However, it’s possible that he suffered a concussion or head trauma.
“He indicated that he thought he may have sustained some type of head injury,” Hampton said...'

SOURCE:
I would advise that they check to see how many kidneys he has.
tinysurprised

RE: Was He Abducted By Aliens? - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

He could have been abducted, but I doubt it was by aliens.  Probably by our SSP military guys. 
It's also possible he fell and got a concussion.
I read in an article yesterday that when he 'woke up' he was dazed and confused. Sounds like he was coming off a drug.

I would be interested in hearing what he remembers under hypnosis.

Do we have another Travis Walton among us?

RE: Was He Abducted By Aliens? - BIAD - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 04:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Do we have another Travis Walton among us?

The Walton case has always held my attention and I actually visited Snowflake, Arizona because of
this account!! In this 'Skier' case, it may be a massaged newspaper article to draw intrigue about
something as innocuous as a date-rape drug gone wrong or as you suggest, confusion via concussion.

Still, it would be nice to find out he took a ride in a... Cue X Files music!

RE: Was He Abducted By Aliens? - Wallfire - 02-14-2018

There are 1001 reasons that can explane what happened to him. Number 1001 is abducted by aliens.  tinybighuh.
But its an interesting story