Rogue-Nation3
California 'raw' water - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: California 'raw' water (/thread-3141.html)

California 'raw' water - guohua - 01-20-2018

I should have actually named this thread,,,,,,,,, Stupid Kalifornian.

But here goes.
Would you spend Nine Dollars or More for a Gallon of water,,,, yes spring water, BUT,,, the same water animals piss and shit in and bugs die in.
But, it's suppose to be Clean and Pure.
If the spring was bubbling up from an underground source,,,, OK, I guess, but if Not?

Quote:California 'raw' water fans pay $9 a gallon for Oregon tap water
Would You!?

Quote:When people in central Oregon's Madras, Culver and Metolius turn on their taps, untreated spring water flows forth. It costs them less than a penny per gallon.

A company in California buys that same water and sells it in big glass jugs for up to $8.60 a gallon around Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The jugs are flying off the shelves. 
"The water's been doing really well," said Edwin Diaz, manager of Erewhon Market in Calabasas, a small city northwest of Malibu. "It's kind of a specialty item."
Fans are quenching their thirst for "raw water" – water with no chemicals or other treatment that passes federal regulations because it's clean at the source.
You trust them to tell you what is clean!?  tinysure 
Oh!!! By the way, it's a No-Brainer according to a San Francisco Musician.  smallroflmao 

Quote:"It's a no-brainer," said Lee Sayer, a musician in San Francisco and anti-fluoride activist who has been drinking raw water for months. "You have water that's processed through the earth through natural processes – it's cleaned. And being that water has memory, it has a memory of tumbling through the rocks. It has micronutrients and I believe it's alive."

But don't look for raw water in Oregon stores.

Now why do you think you wouldn't find any Raw Water Stores in Oregon? Are they Smarter than Californians?  minusculethinking
Quote:Christopher Sanborn started his raw water venture three years ago as a one-man operation. He hiked through the snow to mountain springs in California, filling up glass jugs and then delivering them to customers around Los Angeles.

In 2015, the same year he founded Fountain of Truth Spring Water, he came upon the artesian water from Opal Springs, fed by an underground aquifer at the bottom of the Crooked River Canyon.

"I was on a road trip looking for springs and thinking about moving to Oregon because I enjoyed my time there so much," Sanborn said via text message. "When I realized how amazing the water was, it felt like perfect alignment."
What did you feel that Perfect Alignment Too!!!???  tinybighuh 
There is so much more in this article, but here is another part,,,,,,,
Quote:The untreated Opal Springs water sold by Sanborn's company is popular at the few natural food stores where it's available.

At Rainbow Grocery, a worker-owned cooperative in San Francisco, the Fountain of Truth water has sold for $36.49, including $22 for Sanborn's signature 2.5-gallon glass dispensers.

"People want it," said Paul Knowles, who's on the coop board. "It just sells on its own."
Source

RE: California 'raw' water - Wallfire - 01-21-2018

Reminds me of the story about the soup stone.