Rogue-Nation3
‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ (/thread-3052.html)

‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 12-16-2017

Here is another Credible encounter with UFO's from Very Credible Members of our Military.

Quote:2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’
Yes, I believe,,,,,,,, I Do,  :smallwink:
Quote:The following recounts an incident in 2004 that advocates of research into U.F.O.s have said is the kind of event worthy of more investigation, and that was studied by a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s. Experts caution that earthly explanations often exist for such incidents, and that not knowing the explanation does not mean that the event has interstellar origins.

WASHINGTON — Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.

“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.

Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times, recalled what happened next. Some of it is captured in a video made public by officials with a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.

“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

The radio operator instructed Commander Fravor and Commander Slaight, who has given a similar account, to investigate.
The two fighter planes headed toward the objects.

The Princeton alerted them as they closed in, but when they arrived at “merge plot” with the object — naval aviation parlance for being so close that the Princeton could not tell which were the objects and which were the fighter jets — neither Commander Fravor nor Commander Slaight could see anything at first.
There was nothing on their radars, either.

Then, Commander Fravor looked down to the sea. It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface.

Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said.

The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.

Quote:Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.

Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.
But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”
Source
smallawesome

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-16-2017

2004?   Probably one of ours, but still, it shows the technology we have, and have had for decades.  Stingy bastards!   tinyok

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-21-2017

(Click on pic to play video)

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-21-2017

David Icke speaks about the interview in my previous post, and other things concerning ETs.

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - 727Sky - 12-23-2017

The guy who was incharge of the secret program speaks to CNN

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 02:01 PM)727Sky Wrote: The guy who was incharge of the secret program speaks to CNN
One of his answers is this "it's a lot, Lot More Than That."  
No Shit!!!

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-23-2017

Why does the video of the "craft" have SLAVE written on the film?    tinybighuh

Or, am I seeing it wrong?

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why does the video of the "craft" have SLAVE written on the film?    tinybighuh

I think a pilot like 727Sky may be able answer that question.

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - 727Sky - 12-24-2017

(12-23-2017, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why does the video of the "craft" have SLAVE written on the film?    tinybighuh

I have not used that type of FLIR before but I would bet the azimuth/target is slaved so the FLIR tracks the object as much as it can regardless of the aircraft's attitude.. That is usually what "Slaved" means .

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 08:19 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 09:12 PM)guohua Wrote:

I have not used that type of FLIR before but I would bet the azimuth/target is slaved so the FLIR tracks the object as much as it can regardless of the aircraft's attitude.. That is usually what "Slaved" means .
Mr.G.
Here,,, Hi @"727Sky"  I think you're right.
Like Slaving a second hard drive to your primary drive, when you went into your Bios setting it would say "Slave Drive".

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-24-2017

Thanks for clearing that up guys.   minusculethumbsup

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - 727Sky - 12-27-2017

Latest from Howe and Knapp...start at 10:30 mark

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 12-27-2017

I'm glad to see the UFO/UAP topic coming out to the public in a more serious manner, however, I still think the footage they shared is fake. 

I've seen many, and there's just something odd about this one.  Why does it not move from the center of the screen?  Good pilots if they were able to hold it in that position all that time.  tinysure
Besides that, the kind of language the guys in the aircraft were using didn't seem very "military" to me.

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - 727Sky - 01-04-2018

Some stuff I had never heard before; Travis Walton

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - 727Sky - 01-04-2018

Same story but toward the end of the video the shenanigans that were done and the cover-up. 

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 02-10-2018

As most of us who have been heavily researching the UFO topic for years thought, the footage shown in the film by the Tom DeLonge Group to disclose to the public was fake.   tinysure

Quote: Tom DeLonge's CIA and other intel advisors used a picture of a mylar party balloon from 2005 as if it was a genuine UFO, and raised over 2.2 million dollars in funding from the event featuring it.

There was widespread suspicion of this "mainstream-media-sanctioned disclosure" in the UFO community, and it was just proven correct.

Someone within the group obviously knew this was a fake image. We do not feel Tom DeLonge was in on it, and his silence suggests he must be very upset at this point.

With the formerly-invincible Cabal on the ropes like never before, perhaps this 'disclosure' was just too easy. No one was fighting and dying to make this happen, and the media towed the line.

The members of this group completely "ghosted" the UFO community at large, hardly granting any access whatsoever to the people on the front lines of the disclosure movement.

Weirdest of all was how little anyone in the public was affected by it.

UFOs? Been there, done that.

What will real disclosure look like now that the credibility of this operation has been shattered? It's going to be grassroots all the way.

This is a really long article, so click on the title at top to read in full.

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 02-10-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Yup,,, I believe they would.

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - Mystic Wanderer - 03-27-2018

Here is another drip of disclosure for the mass public, as told on my Yahoo News feed. 

I don't think these are "alien" ships.  Notice the exhaust coming from the tail of the craft.  We (the military) have craft that looks like that, but don't tell anyone; we aren't supposed to know.   mediumshhhh 

Quote:Bizarre footage shows two “UFOs” speeding past a helicopter before hovering over a crash site where survivors were being rescued.
The silver disc-shaped objects were captured on video flying behind the military chopper by a local news crew off the southwestern coast of France.

The startling footage from February 2014 has only just come to light after it was featured in a new book.
The UFOs and helicopter were seen when 12 people were rescued from a cargo ship, named the Luno, after it hit a seawall in Anglet, breaking into two pieces.

The ship was carrying fertilizer when its engine failed in the choppy Atlantic Ocean.
The UFOs flew in formation close to the chopper as if keeping watch on the rescue operation.
Jason Gleave, 46, who has studied the film of the UFOs, believes the objects are not drones or seagulls.
The former Royal Air Force member said: “Upon analyzing the footage, the twin objects pass to the rear of the helicopter at high velocity and dangerously close.”

“Other theories as to what they could be are possible drones or even birds, but unlikely drones because they would not normally operate in such a close dangerous proximity to the rescue helicopter, due to the volatile unpredictable weather conditions.”

“Upon closer analysis of the video frames, the two objects stay together in flight, in a tight compact formation not deviating from each other.”
Nick Pope, who ran the UK Ministry of Defense’s “UFO desk” for three years, backed Gleave’s research.

He said: “Jason has been involved in researching and investigating UFOs and other mysteries (like many experts in this field, he uses the phrase ‘high strangeness events’ to describe a lot of this) for many years, but his particular area of expertise is imagery analysis.
“Jason has skill and experience in carefully examining photos and videos, sorting out the fact from the fiction.”

RE: ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’ - guohua - 03-29-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I didn't notice the exhaust you mentioned.
Looked like two ufos flying very close to each other. Ours or theirs, who knows.