Rogue-Nation3
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-37.html)
+--- Thread: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! (/thread-2939.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-12-2018

Find today's (and future) drops/crumbs by Q here:  https://qcodefag.github.io/

Interesting picture of Bill Clinton, John Podesta, and others there in NK.  What are they doing? 

Selling out our country?   minusculethinking

[Image: cf3df150312daf57e78936f983fbc527f2e058c6...873184.jpg]

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - guohua - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Find today's (and future) drops/crumbs by Q here:  https://qcodefag.github.io/

Interesting picture of Bill Clinton, John Podesta, and others there in NK.  What are they doing? 

Selling out our country?   minusculethinking

[Image: cf3df150312daf57e78936f983fbc527f2e058c6...873184.jpg]
They were negotiating the Release of two journalist.
[Image: clinton_noko_01.jpg]  
Former President Clinton is welcomed to the Pyongyang airport on Aug. 4. The details of his trip, in discussion for weeks, were a closely guarded secret until he set off for the North Korean capital.
[Image: clinton_noko_02.jpg]
The Captives
Clinton went to North Korea to seek the release of American journalists Laura Ling, left, and Euna Lee, arrested by the North Koreans in March while researching a report on women and human-trafficking.

[Image: clinton_noko_03.jpg]
The Summit
Clinton, far right, joined by former White House chief of staff John Podesta, met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Il and his aides.

[Image: clinton_noko_04.jpg]
Group Portrait
Clinton's visit lasted 20 hours, during which time he had extensive talks with the North Korean leader.

Source

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - BIAD - 02-14-2018

This could be connected to these postings.

Quote:'One person shot' outside NSA headquarters.

'At least one person has reportedly been shot and wounded and one suspect taken into custody at the
US National Security Agency's headquarters. Gunfire rang out after a black SUV pulled up at the entrance
to the facility in Fort Meade, Maryland.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3230]
Fort Meade.

An NSA spokesman told local media the area outside America's electronic espionage agency was now
secure after a "security incident". Earlier reports said that as many as three people had been wounded.

But Fort Meade police spokesman Larry Whitley said one person had been injured and transported to
hospital. It is unclear whether shots were fired by a suspect or by law enforcement.

But CBS News images showed the black sports utility vehicle with what looked like bullet holes in the front
windscreen.

It appeared to have crashed into some NSA-stamped concrete barricade blocks outside the US Army
installation. NBC News said its helicopter could see police surrounding a handcuffed man sitting on the
ground.

The FBI's Baltimore office said on Twitter that it had sent agents to investigate the incident.
Local emergency services said on Twitter they also responded to the scene.
The agency said on Twitter: "NSA police and local law enforcement are addressing an incident that took
place this morning at one of NSA's secure vehicle entry gates.
"The situation is under control and there is no ongoing security of safety threat."

Another statement from the NSA public affairs office said "a security incident" happened at one of its
checkpoints at around 07:00 local time (12:00 GMT)
US President Donald Trump has been briefed on the incident.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone that has been affected," said a White House spokeswoman,
Lindsay Walters. 

In March 2015, one person was killed and another seriously wounded after driving a vehicle up to the NSA's
gate, ignoring commands to stop. News reports later suggested the two occupants of the vehicle may have
been under the influence of drugs after attending a party.

Despite highway signage, it is not unusual for motorists to take a wrong turn and end up at one of the heavily
guarded gates to the sprawling NSA complex, where armed federal officers direct them to turn around...'
SOURCE:

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: This could be connected to these postings.

Quote:'One person shot' outside NSA headquarters.

'At least one person has reportedly been shot and wounded and one suspect taken into custody at the
US National Security Agency's headquarters. Gunfire rang out after a black SUV pulled up at the entrance
to the facility in Fort Meade, Maryland.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3230]
Fort Meade.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing when I saw this earlier.  I'm waiting to see if Q mentions it in his future posts.  Something definitely related, I think.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-14-2018

This video talks about the new NSA pick Trump has chosen.  He sounds like an excellent choice. 
Maybe someone didn't like it because this guy sounds like he will run a tight ship?  minusculethinking

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2018

Did you all know the Bush's real name is Schertt?  Meet the Nazis that have controlled our government after getting rid of Kennedy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3234]

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - guohua - 02-15-2018

(02-15-2018, 12:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Did you all know the Bush's real name is Schertt?  Meet the Nazis that have controlled our government after getting rid of Kennedy.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3234]
No,,, Not much Truth there,,,,, None I can find.
Yes Prescott Bush had dealings with the Nazi's like many Business Men Did.
You want read the Real Story?
Link

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2018

8 hours of the Carlyle Group research summed up in 4 minutes. Enjoy!  Research credit goes to Swamp Drainer on Twitter.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - BIAD - 02-15-2018

Not wishing to disrupt Mystic's flow regarding the 'Q/anon' postings, here's a couple of
update's on the Oxfam scandal in the form of rebuttals.

Although, saying it would be 'impractical' to ask volunteers and employees to refrain from
hiring prostitutes and having an ex-Director comment that not all the allegations are correct,
aren't really good back-answers!

Quote:Oxfam: Ex-director hits out at 'lies and exaggerations'

'The former Oxfam director at the centre of a sex scandal that has engulfed the UK charity says some
allegations of his use of prostitutes are "lies and exaggerations".

Roland Van Hauwermeiren, 68, said some details were "correctly described" and vowed to share his
version of events.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3236]
Roland 'Not-Every-Week' Van Hauwermeiren.

He has been accused of hiring prostitutes while delivering aid in Haiti after the 2010 earthquake.
A UK charity watchdog is investigating claims that Oxfam covered up the case.

Mr Van Hauwermeiren, who was director of Oxfam's operations in Haiti, has been accused by UK newspaper
The Times of using prostitutes at a villa rented for him by the charity.

"Not that I deny everything. There are things that are correctly described. But I also read a lot of lies and
exaggerations. Party every week? Chic villas? Women paid with money from the organization?"

In his first comments since the claims emerged, he said "it was especially bad" that his family did not want to
see him anymore, and that his lawyer would soon release an official statement.
After that, he said, he hoped to be left alone.

Since the revelations emerged, Oxfam - one of the UK's biggest charities - has confirmed that sexual misconduct
occurred in Haiti, and that several staff members were dismissed or resigned after an internal investigation.
Mr Van Hauwermeiren left his post amid the inquiry in 2011.

Oxfam's deputy chief executive Penny Lawrence resigned in the wake of the scandal, and the UK charity commission
launched a statutory inquiry amid claims of cover-up.

The commission is also looking into claims that Mr Van Hauwermeiren was employed by Oxfam two years after he left
another aid agency because of concerns about his behaviour. The Belgian aid worker has also been accused of using
prostitutes while working for British health charity Merlin in Liberia from 2002-04, a former colleague told the IRIN website.
Merlin later merged with Save the Children, which says it does not have access to Merlin's records.

He was then hired by Oxfam as a country director in Chad. Under his leadership there, in 2006, staff used prostitutes in the
charity's premises, according to UK newspaper Observer, claims that Oxfam said it could not corroborate.
From Chad he moved to the Democratic Republic of Congo and Haiti.

After he resigned his Oxfam post in Haiti, Mr Van Hauwermeiren ended up taking another high-profile position, as the head
of mission for Action Against Hunger in Bangladesh...'
BBC:

Quote:Oxfam did not ban staff from using prostitutes as it would infringe their 'civil liberties' .

'Oxfam refused to ban staff from using prostitutes saying it would "infringe their civil liberties", a training manual has revealed. 
The guidance, still available on the charity's website, says that they "strongly discourage" their workers from paying for sex
but a total ban would be "impractical".

The same manual reveals that Oxfam has "dismissed staff for exploiting or abusing beneficiaries or members of the local
community in virtually every recent humanitarian response".  The document has emerged as the charity faces a growing scandal
over its handling of use of prostitutes by its staff in Haiti, where sex work is illegal and some of whom were alleged to be underage.
The charity has since faced revelations of sex for aid and abuse of teenagers in British charity shops. 

In guidance, issued in 2006, Oxfam trainers address the issue of why, if they took a strong stance on gender equality, they did not
ban sex workers. Yoma Winder, Oxfam's current global adviser for partnerships and accountability, writes:
"We haven't banned the use of prostitutes, but we strongly discourage it.
We don't ban it, because we cannot infringe on people's civil liberties,
and we know it would be impractical to think we could enforce a total ban. 

"We also, in a number of countries, support partner organisations that work with sex workers to ensure their basic rights; so we are
definitely  not in any position to tell sex workers how to live their lives."

She notes that using prostitutes could lead to reputation damage and security issues and there is a "fundamental principle that any
transaction of this sort is the result of an unequal power dynamic and is therefore exploitative"...'
The Telegraph:

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-16-2018

One of today's Q post talks about MKUltra and the mind control experiments they did. 

Interesting timing, just after this guy shot and killed a bunch of students in FL.  Is he suggesting he was under mind control?   I think so.

[Image: DWHFr0HW0AId-y8.jpg]

No, it's not science fiction.  I've posted several threads in the past about MKUltra, for anyone visiting this board who wants to learn more.  Just go to my profile and select "threads", or you might be able to use the search bar.

Also, here is a 173 page PDF about MKUltra for your files: MKUltra PDF

You're welcome.  

Instead of me trying to post all the Q drops here, I came across this article by Michael Salla that conveniently complies the most important ones together up to a certain date. 

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - BIAD - 02-16-2018

Presumably, the last update on my previous post.

Quote:Oxfam's ex-Haiti chief dismisses sex party allegations as 'absolute nonsense'

'The man at the centre of the Oxfam sex scandal has broken his silence, denying allegations he solicited
prostitutes or held sex parties while working for the charity.

In a TV interview accompanied by a long open letter, Roland van Hauwermeiren said that much of what was
alleged against him was "absolute nonsense". “Of course I’m not regarded very well by people perhaps who
were less professional journalists who allege that Oxfam is an instrument to have sex orgies with the help of
upstanding citizens but that’s absolute nonsense.” Mr van Hauwermeiren told Belgium’s VTM television...'

Quote:'...The newspaper [The Timees] reported that those familiar with the case said they’d seen footage which
resembled an orgy and they couldn’t rule out that some of the women involved may have been under age.

Attempting to explain his version of events, Mr van Hauwermeiren said he had a relationship with a local
Haitian woman but that she was not a prostitute.
“It was clean, just as if I’d met a lady here in Belgium – and I do have a lady friend – and I don’t see anything
wrong with that. Of course I admit, at that moment, I should have been better and cleverer, knowing that the
rumour mill is operating everywhere and I could give cause for suspicion.”

'...In the open letter he added: "I made mistakes. And I am deeply ashamed. Indeed I admitted to the
investigators that I had three times intimate contact in my house. I felt it was a grown, honourable lady,
not a victim of the earthquake and not a prostitute.

"I had met her because I supported her younger sister and her mother with diapers and powder milk.
I have never given her money. "The investigators asked about this and I admitted right away.
There were also many attempts by men and women to enter my house trying to ask for money for a variety
of fake reasons, to ask for a job, or to offer sexual services. I never accepted their advances."

Mr van Hauwermeiren also counters allegations against him relating to his charity assignments in Liberia
and Chad as well as Haiti. On the Liberia deployment, in 2006, he admits being in the company of women
he later discovered to be prostitutes but denies any intimacy with them.

"I was indeed witness when two friends of mine took two ladies (afterwards it was discovered they were
prostitutes) to a bar, and I danced there with them. I also greeted them afterwards at a nice coming together
(not a sex party) with officials, and danced with them and flirted.
I had NO contact with prostitutes, nor did I invite them as was suspected at first."...'
SOURCE:

@"BIAD".  

In today's world it's hard to tell who is telling the truth, especially when it involves anyone connected in any fashion to the Clinton Foundation.  Was he connected?   If so, he's probably lying. The "stink" they rub on everyone they touch can't be avoided, it seems.

If he's innocent, then...  he still did some things that was morally wrong.

It is becoming more clear why the government wants to hand out FREE cell phones to anyone who doesn't have one.  The frequencies they emit probably "lock on" to the person looking at it and puts them in a spellbound state that is hard to break free from.
This is why everyone is always looking at their phones in public.  I have read that taking a phone away from people, usually the younger people, will actually cause withdrawal symptoms.   tinybighuh It is also reported that giving a cell phone to a child under the age of six can cause brain damage.  I read the report, but I can't seem to find where I saved it.  Sorry.

Included in the crumbs that Q is dropping, he/they are telling us that cell phones can be used with targeted individuals to carry out their evil deeds.

Posted by Swamp Drainer on Twitter:

Anon: ELF signals are broadcast w/cell phone signals as carrier waves 2 induce public euphoria, rage, paranoia, etc. OR, it can be directed at a specific phone number. It requires a specific chipset on the phone or in OS. (china chips) https://media.8ch.net/file_store/5cd5457a8af695da619ce1a5ad0ea4f6c8b4de2197bc659dbad02f4adef7a188.png …

[Image: DWJ8Yy7X0AA8VW9.jpg:large]

MSM has recently learned about Q and are now trying to discredit them. Just know, what Q has told us so far has been true, proven by many researchers working together on the 8chan board to provide DOCUMENTED evidence.

[Image: DWGK43IWAAASxQ-.jpg]

Newsweek went above and beyond to smear Q in this article, but Q says they are stupid; they are only bringing more people to the board to check them out and learn the truth.  If MSM says it's all lies, then it must be true, right?

How ‘the Storm’ Became the Biggest Fake News Story of 2018

This is a loooong video, but Dustin Nemos does a great job covering the posts in depth.  If you are serious about learning what the Q crumbs mean, give this a listen.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - BIAD - 02-16-2018

(02-16-2018, 04:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If he's innocent, then...  he still did some things that was morally wrong.

minusculethumbsup  Yep.

Find Q posts up to date here:  https://qanonmap.github.io/?

In a recent post Q told us to watch the water.  Could he be referring to the floating prison?  Or, is he referring to the submarine they are hunting that belong to the black hats?  You know, the one that shot the missile at Hawaii.

Quote:
[Image: 636474363992240693-USCG-National-Securit...-750-.jpeg]

If you've followed the War on Terror at all, you're almost certainly familiar with the U.S. detention facility at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba — a U.S. prison that exists outside the realm of the U.S. justice system.

Now, it turns out, there's a secret U.S. detention system in the War on Drugs, too — and this one is aboard U.S. Coast Guard cutters sailing in the Pacific Ocean.
Read more here

We have indictments being handed down from the Mueller investigation.  And this is ALL he's got to show for over a year's worth of digging to find dirt on Trump.  Not even connected!  Thirteen Russian indictments for posting on social media.   tinylaughing 

Anti School's Isaac Greene lays it out for us.  Also, he said the FL shooter told the cops he heard demon voices in his head telling him how to carry out the attack in the school.  Hmmm...   just like we've been theorizing.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - guohua - 02-16-2018

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Mueller has Nothing Now and Will Never Have Anything On President Trump.
He and his Team are Playing the MSM and Dems to keep those Big Paychecks from the Tax Payers going into their accounts.

RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole! - Mystic Wanderer - 02-17-2018

Here's today's "Dilley Drops".  As I've said before, this person isn't QAnon, but he has very high up information just like QAnon and most of the time the information given is very similar. 

[Image: DWMqG0hXUAAWB1W.jpg]
[Image: DWMqG0fWkAIsp8a.jpg]
[Image: DWMqG0gX4AAcyAB.jpg]