Rogue-Nation3
Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing (/thread-2723.html)

Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Mystic Wanderer - 09-22-2017

Yes, this is a truly odd story, one worth sharing.

Are our veterans being targeted for some type of government experiment? 
Is it a side affect of a new sonic weapon 'they' have been using?
Could it be a form of mind control technology?

Read this article and see what you think.

Here is the story:

Quote:Now this one is truly odd, because apparently at least one of these veterans claims to have seen Gurhka troops in northern Colorado:

Quote:For some time now, Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show has been reporting on strange events taking place in Northern Colorado. Last year, before the presidential election, Hodges reported on sightings of foreign mercenaries and elite military personnel from Nepal known as Gurkhas in that part of the state. He pointed out at the time that Gurkhas were specially recruited by the British army in the mid-19th century because they are elite, highly trained soldiers. Interestingly, he noted, Gurkhas are trained to fight against guerrilla forces. What, he wondered, were they doing in Northern Colorado?

Which brings us to the mystery of the sudden hearing loss:

Quote:Now, another shocking, baffling and confusing development has arisen in the same area of the state: At least 15 otherwise healthy veterans have suddenly gone completely deaf.

Paul Martin, a friend of Hodges, recently contacted him to inform him of the strange development. An unnamed friend of Martin who lives in this area and is a very healthy veteran, had suddenly woken up one morning to find that he had totally lost his hearing. When he visited a good VA hospital in the area, they ran several tests but could find absolutely nothing wrong. One of the doctors there informed the man that he was the 15th person from the region that had experienced the exact same bizarre thing.

There's more:

Quote:What could be going on to cause 15 healthy men to “suddenly and dramatically lose their hearing?” he asked. Since a major catastrophic event would have affected the whole region and non-veterans would have been affected as well, Hodges and Martin believe that veterans are being specifically targeted. (Related: American Legion endorses medical marijuana for veterans.)

The men have been collecting eyewitness and photographic evidence of the foreign military activity taking place in Northern Colorado for some time. In addition, some of the show’s listeners have submitted similar evidence from Southern Wyoming.

With this in mind, Martin and Hodges suspect that this could be a military beta test for a new weapon.

Making Hodges even more suspicious is the fact that when Martin was conveying the story to him on the phone, they were suddenly and dramatically disconnected, and Hodges had a hard time getting him back on the line.

The good news is that one of the affected men recovered his hearing after 30 days of total deafness. Doctors are hopeful that the same thing will happen with the other people in the group.

In other words, this hearing loss is (1) inexplicable and (2) selective in that it apparently targeted a number of U.S. veterans tracking alleged foreign troops on American soil. And again, as in the strange case of the American embassy in Havana, the suspicion has fallen on an alleged new and secret weapons technology, an allegation which in this instance gains some traction since a phone conversation was in which this hypothesis was being discussed was suddenly disconnected.

So is it connected to the Cuban mystery, as Mr. H.B. suggested in his email to me?

A few things would suggest it is not, namely that to my knowledge, hearing loss has not been one of the things that the victims in Havana seem to have suffered, at least, not until recently. If anything, in that case we have reports of victims hearing all manner of odd noises, and hearing them only in certain places of a room at that, noises from grinding sounds to high pitches, and so on.

Could this be a form of mind control on certain targets?

Quote:That said, however, there is a way in which these phenomena might be connected. Recall in my blog earlier this week about the strange mystery of the Cuban embassy "sonic weapon," I pointed out that remote mind manipulation via electromagnetic interferometry on the brain could establish beat frequencies that could be used to stimulate, or dampen, certain areas of the brain. Indeed, there are even allegations in the literature one mind control technologies capable of stimulating these regions to the extent that an individual can be made to hear voices inside their head.
I wrote of this possibility, in fact, in Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men. It stands to reason that if these technologies actually exist, then it might be possible to use the same means to stimulate temporary and possibly even permanent deafness. And if that is so, then indeed there may be some sort of connection between these strange cases of "sudden deafness" in Colorado, and the equally strange events at the American embassy in Havana.

Joseph P. Farrell goes on to show how these cases could be related to the symptoms experienced by diplomats at the American embassy last year, which could offer a connection to what is going on.

Due to the length of this article, I ask you to go read it in it's entirety here: A STRANGE MYSTERY IN COLORADO: VETERANS LOSING THEIR HEARING SUDDENLY

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Armonica_Templar - 09-22-2017

let me ask someone something I know who lives in the area..

As for experimenting..

For such directed control

Either a two part system

Delivery of one part somewhere

then easy mass signal send

If it is a singular direct weapon, a different story
the people would be findable who tested it

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Mystic Wanderer - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 08:13 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote: let me ask someone something I know who lives in the area..

As for experimenting..

For such directed control

Either a two part system

Delivery of one part somewhere

then easy mass signal send

If it is a singular direct weapon, a different story
the people would be findable who tested it

I'm anxious to hear what you find out.  Thanks!   minusculethumbsup2

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Armonica_Templar - 09-23-2017

I am still waiting for info back.. IT wont mean much but it is something odd if it comes back a yeah..

As for the weapon itself..

I talked with the person Rufus is based on in my stories..

IT was long and interesting

Highlights

Such weapons already exist

So testing would be odd

Scenario's

1)new miniturized system

2)unexpected result of s#$% in the system.. 
shots or something a bad batch

3)eliminated binary system 
out there and easy ways to test

#2 deemed most likely
un expected combination of environmental factors

Problems with whole issue however

a)not enough details over vets involved..

Branches
medical history
genetic history
diet

habits
religous beliefs

In the end 
need more info

Lacking other info my opinion was two

get more intell

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Wallfire - 09-23-2017

Having read all I could find about this on the net, unless more solid info is found I would say this is just an internet "story". But I will be keeping an eye on it as it devolves

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Wallfire - 09-25-2017

I have checked as much as I can online and cant find any new info, so I think this story is just that, a internet story. Any one else got new info??

RE: Strange Mystery in Colorado: Veterans Suddenly Lose Their Hearing - Mystic Wanderer - 09-25-2017

(09-25-2017, 12:55 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have checked as much as I can online and cant find any new info, so I think this story is just that, a internet story. Any one else got new info??

I haven't had time to look, but I know Joseph P. Farrell wouldn't have printed the article unless he thought there was something going on that deserved a closer look.  Maybe he will tell us more after he's had time to investigate it further.