Rogue-Nation3
Winged Humanoid Monsters - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Winged Humanoid Monsters (/thread-2409.html)

Winged Humanoid Monsters - Mystic Wanderer - 07-19-2017

I watched this last night, and this time I made sure to write down the title.   tinybiggrin

Ken Gerhard has written a book that includes all the flying humanoid monsters he has researched over the years.  He talked with witnesses that saw some of them, and others are only myths... but still interesting.
Winged creatures can be seen drawn on ancient sites, and discussed in ancient texts. Were they telling us these creatures were real?

One I had never heard of was a creature that looked similar to a Bigfoot, but had wings.   tinybighuh There were a few more included I hadn't heard of either.  How about you?

Quote:Published on Jul 2, 2017

There is something strange and frightening circling overhead. Witnesses tell of human-like creatures that float or hover in the skies and often descend to attack. Sounds pretty incredible I know, but literally hundreds of these sightings are seen every year and we're not talking about someone seeing something through their binoculars from miles away either boys and girls... Absolutely not, some of these mothers get up close and personal..

Cryptozoologist Ken Gerhard has traveled the world collecting evidence on the Mothman, the Owlman, the Van Meter Creature, the Valkyrie of Voltana, the Houston Batman, and other strange “bird people” that have been sighted throughout history. Packed with famous historical cases and dozens of chilling first-person accounts, this is the first video to focus exclusively on flying humanoids—a wide array of airborne entities that seem to feed off our deepest fears.

RE: Winged Humanoid Monsters - BIAD - 08-08-2017

This one's for Mystic.
J.C Johnson has been in the weird mix of all this for years and I was overjoyed when he
reappeared recently on YouTube for a Q&A session via Facebook.

As a tip, I would start in around 5 minutes due to the slow-going of people arriving to ask
him about... 'the stuff in Four Corners and all manner of cryptids.

Kick back with a beer and enjoy!

RE: Winged Humanoid Monsters - Mystic Wanderer - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 04:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: This one's for Mystic.
J.C Johnson has been in the weird mix of all this for years and I was overjoyed when he
reappeared recently on YouTube for a Q&A session via Facebook.

As a tip, I would start in around 5 minutes due to the slow-going of people arriving to ask
him about... 'the stuff in Four Corners and all manner of cryptids.

Kick back with a beer and enjoy!

Oh, thank you, @"BIAD".  I'm going to need good videos like this one to keep me occupied now.  This goes on my list to watch tonight.

minusculebeercheers

RE: Winged Humanoid Monsters - BIAD - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 04:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh, thank you, @"BIAD".  I'm going to need good videos like this one to keep me occupied now.  This goes on my list to watch tonight.

minusculebeercheers

For many, J.C Johnson's numerous mentions of a quasi-religious aspects to the encounters he's
catalogued can be off-putting. It seems demons, Dog-men, Sasquatch and unknown or unlisted
entities have an affinity with certain rules that are religion-related.

Invitation to one these 'things' can bring misery to an individual or a family, just as the man who
picked up a stranger on the roadside and ignoring the stench of 'wet-dog', listened to him explain
how could transform into such a creature.

After witnessing the beginnings of the transformation, a journey began where the stranger tormented
the driver at home and at a conference. That's the Dog-Man and the strange crone he calls 'his woman'
of course!

Here's a radio-recording where J.C Johnson explains more.

RE: Winged Humanoid Monsters - Mystic Wanderer - 08-08-2017

Three hours?!!  Wow!  Thanks again.

I've got some listening to do. I might fall asleep, but I can always pick up where I remember leaving off.   minusculethumbsup