Rogue-Nation3
Weird - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: The Suggestion Box (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Weird (/thread-1812.html)

Weird - 727Sky - 03-15-2017

keep getting a message that says you must enter 85 characters or less when trying to make a reply... Never saw that before ?

RE: Weird - Mystic Wanderer - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 01:56 PM)727Sky Wrote: keep getting a message that says you must enter 85 characters or less when trying to make a reply... Never saw that before ?

Don't worry, it's only the CIA.  They need at least 85 characters to do an accurate profile on you.  Carry on.   tinysure

RE: Weird - gordi - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 01:56 PM)727Sky Wrote: keep getting a message that says you must enter 85 characters or less when trying to make a reply... Never saw that before ?

Is that when posting in an existing thread sky?
Or starting a new thread?
Or in the shoutbox chat thing?

RE: Weird - 727Sky - 03-16-2017

Trying to do a reply in an existing thread... Where someone says something and you reply to what they have posted instead of doing like I am doing now.

RE: Weird - gordi - 03-18-2017

(03-16-2017, 01:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: Trying to do a reply in an existing thread... Where someone says something and you reply to what they have posted instead of doing like I am doing now.

I'll test here

RE: Weird - gordi - 03-18-2017

(03-16-2017, 01:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: Trying to do a reply in an existing thread... Where someone says something and you reply to what they have posted instead of doing like I am doing now.

testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing

RE: Weird - 727Sky - 03-19-2017

(03-18-2017, 09:38 AM)gordi Wrote:

Yep I have since replied with no problem ???? It was only one day that I kept getting the message.. They have everything in country going through a government central point now... It was some kind of wonky crap at first... But now it is just occasionally fubar... Thanks for checking... Probably all on my end..

Before anyone thinks differently I will remind you of NSA and the other agencies that do the same thing the world over.... They are just better at it..!