Rogue-Nation3
Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Election 2016 ! (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey (/thread-1096.html)

Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Sol - 10-28-2016

This is what the title of this article claims.

The ONLY reason I am posting this is for ALL of you to look at the comments section underneath the article, where Mr & Mrs Ordinary Folks are stating their observations, their opinions.

It appears that more and more Americans are AWARE of the Clinton/Medias shenanigans....

It also appears that more and more Americans are seeing THROUGH the bullshit thrown at them...

minusculethumbsup2 minusculethumbsup2

Mr & Mrs Ordinary Folks comment on article...if that ain't an eye opener, I don't know what is...

minusculenonono

RE: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Daitengu - 10-28-2016

Wow .... they setting new record for stacking shit .......  need bigger shovel ......

RE: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Sol - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 02:36 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Wow .... they setting new record for stacking shit .......  need bigger shovel ......

From what I hear, it's on its way...

[Image: d090b98875b803265e6e5e6f23b19c3c.jpg]

RE: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Grace - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 01:50 PM)Sol Wrote: This is what the title of this article claims.

The ONLY reason I am posting this is for ALL of you to look at the comments section underneath the article, where Mr & Mrs Ordinary Folks are stating their observations, their opinions.

It appears that more and more Americans are AWARE of the Clinton/Medias shenanigans....

It also appears that more and more Americans are seeing THROUGH the bullshit thrown at them...

minusculethumbsup2   minusculethumbsup2

Mr & Mrs Ordinary Folks comment on article...if that ain't an eye opener, I don't know what is...

minusculenonono

Very true.. I do sometimes click those kinds of articles just for the hilarity that ensues in the comments section myself. 

They can be so much fun.. but I do agree, it might be that more and more are waking up to the truth.... it certainly often appears that way any way.. I guess we won't know that truth though until the 8th. (Or, shall I say, the 9th rather)

RE: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Ninurta - 10-28-2016

Unfortunately, I could see not a single response on that page, so I have no idea what was being said. The article itself, however, had some glaring flaws indicative of propaganda, which made it amusing all by itself.

RE: Clinton nearly doubles lead over Trump in latest CNBC survey - Mystic Wanderer - 10-28-2016

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and from what I've seen, I just have to smallroflmao at that article.   tinybiggrin